All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 13'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Squick!

Does this stuff really turn men on? This is disturbing.

SexinatiSexinatiover 7 years ago
Reply to Anonymous

-Does this stuff really turn men on? This is disturbing.- Anonymous.

The answer to that question, Anon... Does it really turn men on?

I am not able to truly represent this answer for every man on earth... but would it turn most men on... probably not. Does it turn me on... Yeah. Personally I'd like it more if Trogar took a piss on Soleil, or even better, forced her to drink from the 'tap'... but that's just me!

I get why people hate Trogar... but fuck, I think Lyrienna would jump Trogar's bones if he did that, He'd earn a few respect points from me at least... I never liked Soleil, though I don't think we are supposed to like her all that much.

As for me, when relating to the subject of urolagnia... Personally I'll settle for pissing on others, instead of getting pissed on thank you very much! ;P (Well, what with me having a penis and everything, everything has to be pissed on at least once, leave no tree or park bench unsoiled!)

Actually, I wonder if I should have been born as a dog instead, they piss everywhere too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Losing faith

I've been a long time reader starting with the original series, and I've always been a fan of your work, especially your character development and ability to craft tantalizing scenes.Elfin Descent started out strong but has recently been lacking in both of those departments. Now simply the princess's sexual 'awakening' seems to only be driven by the needs of the plot, while the sex scenes seem to just be going the route of shocking. I was really excited about the first part of this chapter but then it went downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Does this stuff really turn men on?"

It's different for everyone, but it only does up to the point, it never hurts to write characters with soft side too.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 7 years agoAuthor
Elfin Descent

I've written before about some of the mistakes I made with the story, and there isn't a need to rehash that here again, I'll do that in more depth with the Afterward. I wanted to write a different story than Rebellion or Zentara, which in this case meant have a more adversarial relationship between the heroine and the orc. Some people like that and some people don't.

It's too late to correct that course now; the story is going to proceed to it's natural conclusion. If you like the way it's gone so far, you're going to like the ending. If you don't, you probably won't. For those that haven't enjoyed the story as much as Rebellion or Zentara, I hear you. The next major story in the series, Triumph, will be much more similar to Zentara and Rebellion rather than Elfin Descent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh...

Not the best of stories anymore, the plot seems to be stalling so the sex can go off in more perverse directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trogor is the best at ruining fetishes

I actually really enjoy watersports. But everything Trogor touches turns to crap, and I hate it when he takes credit for things he had nothing to do with. The bulk of the work in corrupting the princess is done by other people, and he takes credit. He fails time and time again and others have to step in to fix his problems, and he takes credit. Meanwhile, Lyriena struggles to succeed or to try to get what she can, and even when she's on her way up Trogor just lolnopes it. It's really unsatisfying, like how the intended ending for the first story, where Jeanette becomes a sex slave, is unsatisfying because it renders everything she did to be pointless. I'm just waiting for a satisfying humiliation of Trogor, but it will probably never come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous