Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The human quickly positioned himself behind her and slid his now wet cock into the princess' ass. Having already been loosened and lubed by the elf, it pushed inside fairly easily. They are actually doing this wisely, she thought, starting with an elf and moving upward gives me time to adapt.

The sailor grunted as the elf's small, pert ass wrapped around his dick. The weak seed of the elf provided enough wetness for him to fall into a good pattern of thrusts. He looked down at the elf's swaying ass, and the sight was too appetizing to ignore. He gripped the smooth skin with his rough, calloused hands and began to squeeze and massage her globes.

Lyriena's fingers returned to her clit and resumed rubbing the little button. Hopefully her second lover would have more discipline than the first and allow her the time to get into the act of copulation. The faint buzz of pleasure started again as she stroked herself, relishing in the way the pleasurable feeling mixed with the invasion in her backside and the dominant forward groping by the human.

"I wish this were an impregnation party. I'd love to see that bitch get passed around."

"You said it. You need a demon's luck to win the draw and get a shot at these bitches. They're just elfs! Throw her to the crowd at the end I say and let us all have our fun!"

"Fucking elfs, even their noblewomen are cockwhores!"

"FUCKTOYS!"

"Stupid elf sluts will do anything for a hard cock!"

The words cut her to the core, but she couldn't help herself from eagerly listening for more. She knew she should be standing up for her people, but really, she was leading them further into the Abyss. Lyriena was loving every minute of it, too. The longer the human behind her kept fucking her, the hotter she got and the closer she came to her own release.

Alas, she was disappointed again when the man cried out and began shooting his load inside her. Unlike the elf, the human spurted several times inside her, depositing a thick load of creamy cum that would well lube her ass for the upcoming even bigger invasion, one that the announcer was only too happy to herald.

"And here is our next guest, on whom the burden of representing the orcs falls. But after doing such a good job fucking the lovely Marietta I have no doubt he'll be able to show our lovely noble elf the value of a big orc dick!"

The princess slowly rose up on her knees again, but this time she kept her masked head tilted back as if looking towards the ceiling. Big lumbering steps made the stage creak as the orc approached her from behind. His big hand stroked over the top of her leather covered head petting her like a dog, before finally resting on her forehead. He applied a downward pressure with the hand that made her neck ache.

A moment later she felt a heavy wet slap atop her face. The big orc rubbed his still flaccid shaft up and down over the leather mask as he dry humped her. Each movement of his hips brought the fat smelly hairy testicles against her mouth. The princess' lips opened wide for them, kissing and suckling the eggs as the stroked over her mouth.

So big! She thought with wonder. Marietta was lucky not to be pregnant before the party! A shiver went down her spine as she thought about how much cum they must contain. If she chose orc, which surely she wouldn't, but if she did, was he going to be the one to fuck her? If so, she better hope that her backside drains as much of his cum as it could. Her cycle wasn't right to get pregnant tonight, but with the likely size of the orc's ejaculation she didn't want to test it.

The orc soon tired of that sport, and since his cock was now half hard he apparently decided it was time to move on. With her head still back and held in place, he used his towering height to position the slanted tip of his cock directly above her lips. He then lowered himself down, dipping the shaft deeper and deeper into the elf's waiting mouth.

Lyriena had expected something like this; in fact, she had encouraged it by positioning her neck the way she had. Though she only had a few experiences, they had taught her how males liked to push into her throat, and the best way to facilitate that. This orc was no exception. The only difference was that rather that fucking her face, he seemed content to plug her mouth up and let her do all the work.

She obliged the orc and began to push herself up and down off of her calves. Her mouth slid along the ridged cock, her lips bumping along the length of the shaft. The slanted head seemed perfectly designed to penetrate the throat and then grow in thickness to stretch it out. Soon her throat was bulging lewdly with orc meat as she bounced up and down beneath him. She fought gagging as a few thrusts were deeper than she had ever taken a cock before and spit and drool flowed from her stretched mouth down her neck onto her bare breasts.

"Now we're getting somewhere. This is what I like to see; an elf slut on her knees for an orc. She'll be begging for his cock to take her, mark my words."

"I'll take that bet. No way a tiny little thing like her is going to let a big orc dick be her first. It'd tear her apart!"

"I'm telling ya, she ain't no virgin, just another whore."

"Maybe somewhere else, but not here. Faerie Lights is legit."

The two gruff voices continued to argue as Lyriena listened in on the gentler voices from before.

"She cannot chose the orc. I can't believe she's letting the orc do that! But if she chose an orc, how would she hide that from her future husband? Some indiscretions can be explained away, but the damage those beasts would cause..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I was curious the last time we were here and talked to one of the girls. She said I'd be able to fit my whole fist inside her, and I believe it. If she chooses an orc she'll be ruined forever."

"I wonder if anyone told her that?"

Her heart clenched in fear at the words. They were right, she couldn't possibly choose the orc. There'd be no hiding that when she returned home. Whether she married Datoran or Henry or someone else she would have to explain what happened.

The big orc finally tired of having the tiny elf suck on his cock and pulled himself free again. It was time to complete the first act of the performance. Rather than move behind her, he lay her down on her back on the stage and lifted her legs up so that her knees were by her face fully exposing her lower holes to the beast. He then positioned himself above her and brought his cock to her ass.

Already stretched and lubricated by the elf and the human, she was well prepared for the final insertion. He guided the slanted tip to the gaping, stretched hole between her ass cheeks. His beefy hands pulled it wider apart, and then he began to feed himself in. The orc moved slowly, giving the elf time to adjust to each new ridge along his cock as he slowly but surely filled her up.

Oh by the Abyss! It's so big! She thought. Oh fuck, I am being fucked by an orc on stage! She moaned hotly as the girth of the orc's shaft applied a pressure onto her sensitive vaginal walls through her inner membrane. As the ribbed cock slid through her anal passage it rubbed her pussy in a very pleasurable fashion. Even still, one hand moved between her legs and another started fondling her breast. She squeezed her pierced nipple, and then tugged and twisted the gold ring through it. Lyriena lifted her hips up, grinding against her hand even as she pushed herself higher up along the orc's shaft.

Laughter filled her ears. "Look at the elf slut wanting more! The bigger the cock the bigger the whore!"

This time the orc was more willing to meet her efforts, more than halfway even. He began to vigorously thrust downward, thrusting his weighty grey cock in and out of the elf's pale ass. Even with her having been previously fucked there it still was extremely tight around his shaft. His heart began to race with the excitement of publicly claiming yet another elf woman. He had no doubt that she would be squealing to be deflowered by an orc by the time he was done with her.

Lyriena's head swam as the orc began to thrust. The constant friction of his shaft burning through her backside and rubbing her pussy through her body, as well as her own work on her clit was driving her made. The human had been good, better than the elf, but he was no match for an orc. Why did orc cock have to be so good! She despaired. "Ah! Mmm! Ah yes!" She cried out louder as she played with her breast and clit.

The roaring of the crowd was getting louder now, drowning out the individual conversations she had been listening to. But it couldn't drown out the announcer's voice. "Well my lady, it is getting to be that time. We're going to need an answer soon; who is it to be? Who do you want to deflower you? An elf?"

"NO!" Roared the crowd.

"What about a human?"

"No!" They shouted again.

"What about an orc? Do you want a big thick orc dick to take your maidenhead?"

"Orc! Orc! Orc!" The crowd chanted.

Lyriena teetered on the edge of climax. She couldn't think straight. She knew that she didn't want it to be an elf, and she knew she couldn't choose an orc. But somehow she couldn't bring herself to say that she wanted a human. The orc felt too good inside her. If it felt this good having her ass fucked, how much better would it be to have on in her pussy?

"We're going to need an answer, my lady. Tell me, tell us, what is your final decision?"

She knew the answer that would make her cum hardest. Besides, she was the princess, right? One day she would be Queen. She didn't owe her future husband any explanations. "Orc! I want to be fucked by an orc! I want an orc to take my flower! I need to fucked by an ORC!"

The crowd cheered at her response, and then again even louder as the watched her convulse on stage, climaxing wildly as she was fucked in the ass by the orc. A moment later the orc joined her, shooting his load deep in her bowels where it mixed with the elf and human cum already there.

"Orc! She chose an orc! Our elfish noblewoman wants to give her virginity to an orc! And why not, they are such vigorous lovers, and she certainly seemed to enjoy this one. Alright then, will the orc who drew the gold marble step forward?"

****

Strong hands gripped her biceps and hauled Lyriena to her feet. Sweat glistened on her body as she wobbled unsteadily a moment until her small frame pressed into a mass of solid muscle. Her pierced nipples grazed a firm, bare, chest sending a shiver of excitement through her. Even though she had just climaxed, the princess was already hungry for more as she felt the elf, human and orc seed leaking from her well used ass and running down the back of her bare legs.

Strong fingers lifted her chin, and a moment later she felt hot lips dominantly kissing her own. Hard tusks pressed into her cheeks as her first lover's tongue pressed into her mouth. An orc! He is really an orc, she thought. Her lips closed around the orc's tongue and she started to suck on it. Her soft moans reverberated against the invader as she lashed her own tongue against it.

I cannot believe I am really doing this! She thought with wonder. On a stage, in front of a crowd. What is wrong with me? What would my father say? Or my mother if she were with us? What could I say to them? How could I explain how much I love it?

At least her shame was hidden; she silently thanked Braham for insisting on the full leather hood to hide her identity; at least she wasn't dragging her name and family down into this depraved mud. As they kissed she pressed her hands against the firm muscular chest, and then ran them down his body. Her fingers eagerly sought out the orc's swollen rod, and clasped tightly around it once it was found. She pressed the tip of his cock against her hip and began to stroke it up and down as she sucked on the orc's tongue.

The orc continued to explore her body. Strong hands cupped and lifted her buttocks, spreading them apart to make even more of the gooey mess inside leak down the back of her thighs. His thick fingers slid between her legs and pressed against her soaking wet snatch. Two digits immediately pressed inside, pushing all the way up to her hymen before stopping.

I can feel him pressing against my maidenhead, she thought with wonder, soon it will be ripped away forever! The thought filled her with the now familiar sensations of dread and excitement. Finally losing her virginity would be the final barrier she crossed. There would be no going back after this, and in fact, every depredation would be wide open to her.

The orc pressed his thumb against Lyriena's clit, making the elf princess squeal. He began to roll the button beneath the pad of his thumb as he moved his fingers in and out, simulating fucking her. Lyriena moaned louder into the kiss as she rubbed his chest with one hand while the other stroked the ridged cock. The shaft bulged in her hands, with a meaty girth much bigger than either elf or human cocks. How could she have ever considered letting one of them take her?

"Isn't this sweet? It seems we found a love match for our noble lady. Perhaps she'll forsake her betrothed in favor of the orc who took her virginity?" The crowd laughed at the announcer's words, though the orc on stage tensed at the jest.

Lyriena rubbed her thumb back and forth against the underside of the slanted tip as she rocked her hips forward into the orc's thrusting fingers. Each time more pressure was applied to her hymen, and she began to worry that if this carried on any further it would be his fingers that claimed her maidenhead and not the orc's impressive shaft.

"I think it is time for our lovers to finally consummate their relationship. Lady Amerei, are you ready? Do you want to lose your maidenhead to an orc?"

"Ah...mmm...Yes!" Lyriena cried after breaking off the kiss. She was ready for it. After everything she had been through; all the games, all the tortures, all the hints and seeds for greater pleasure; she was ready to experience the real thing.

"Then tell us my Lady, tell us what you want. Let it all out, be honest with yourself, and with all of us. Say it for all to hear!"

The fingers moved in and out of her faster while the thumb blurred over her clit, fanning her arousal and keeping her too hot to think better of her choice. "Yes! Yes I want to be fucked by an orc! I want an orc cock to take my maidenhead! Please but your big fat orc cock inside me! I need to be orc fucked. Make me an orc slut!"

It was the dirtiest thing she had ever said, not only for the words she chose but also what she was begging for. She had just screamed for an orc to fuck her, to rob her fiancé of her virginity. Confessing such a terrible, shameful desire brought her right to the edge of climax.

The orc scooped her up and carried her to the edge of the stage again. When his hands slid to her thighs and spread them apart, the crowd cheered again.

"Fuck that bitch raw!"

"Fill her up!"

"I wanna see her blood!"

Lyriena was repositioned into an M shape, with her bare, shaven slit exposed to the audience. The strong orc lowered her down until the hard, slanted tip of his shaft pressed against her labia. Lyriena's heart pounded as she approached the point of no return. This was going to be it, there would be no coming back after. Her pussy was already slick and juicy, as ready as it would ever be to take the orc's cock.

"So close! So close! Put it in please!" Lyriena squealed in need, her heart pounding. "FFFFUCK MEEeeeeee" When she felt the slanted head push past her labia she quivered. When the tip hit her hymen she gasped. And when she felt it push through the thin membrane, pain or no, she cried out in ecstasy as her second climax washed over her.

"There it is! It's official! And what did I tell you? Has Faerie Lights ever let you down? A genuine elf virgin noble woman, deflowered on our stage, for your pleasure. Let's have a round of applause for Lady Amerei!"

The crowd clapped, cheered, hooted, and hollered as Lyriena convulsed in pleasure. Sure enough, the truth of her deflowerment was even now dripping down onto the stage. Her maiden's blood coated the orc's cock as he started to slide it in and out of the tight elf princess.

Her small, pierced breasts bounced freely as the orc moved her up and down. She began to gyrate her hips, stirring the cock against her inner walls as she grinding against the staff. Lyriena had felt full before, obviously. Her ass had been taken a few times, and with similar sized cocks. But this was different. Rather than feeling invaded, she felt completed. Instead of the sharp pain of having her ass split she felt a dull, throbbing pain of having her pussy stretched.

When her ass was taken, she managed to find some pleasure in having her sex rubbed through her body. Now it was being rubbed directly. Her vaginal passage was fully inflated, and every surface area of her sensitive walls was being directly rubbed by the orc's cock. The ridges circling the girth glided over them, adding extra friction and sending waves of pleasure through her body.

The orc's grip tightened around her thighs. He started to move faster, rocking his hips upward in more violent thrusts. Now that he had bored the way through her, he wanted to make full use of the hole. His cock slammed up again and again until the tip finally reached her cervix. Once her found the end of her passage he thrust for it every time, doing his best to make sure the elf stayed completely stuffed as much as possible.

"Damn! Here's your gold. I can't believe she was actually a virgin."

"Faerie Lights never fails, I told you!"

Lyriena rolled her shoulders back, thrusting her small bust out as she leaned against the large orc. They had actually bet on her virginity. Her first time, the moment she had officially become a woman was the object of a bet between two drunks who watched it unfold on a stage. The princess shuddered again as an aftershock rippled through her. The continued fucking was quickly mounting her towards another climax.

"I can't believe she actually let him penetrate her!" One of the other voices said angrily. "She's supposed to be a noble lady! How could she give up her virtue in this place?"

"The other voice had a more bitter edge to it. "Does it really surprise you? Look at the Queen of this realm. Look at all the other women here. Elfs are no different, not really. Why do you think we cover our women in veils? This is what happens when they're allowed to run loose."

So they -are- elfs, she thought. My own subjects are watching me get deflowered!

Lyriena reached back over her head and wrapped her arms around the orc's neck, bringing his head down to kiss her again. She moaned into the kiss and rubbed her cheek against his tusks as she gyrated her hips.

The orc continued to thrust his hips, throwing more and more power into the movement as he bounced the elf princess on his cock. The closer he got to orgasm the faster he moved and the harder he pounded into her. His thick grey fingers sank into the flesh of her thighs, leaving red marks from the tightness of his grip.

"Fuck her!"

"Cum inside the bitch!"

"Let's make this an impregnation party!"

"You can tell the bitch wants it!"

"Give us all a go next!"

"Give the elf slut to all of us!"

Lyriena's head tilted from side to side as she writhed in ecstasy, a powerful lust consuming her body. The voices bombarded her, striking her as hard as the orc's cock rocked her cervix. She could picture their leering, jeering faces in the crowd as they watched her undulate like a common whore. She drank in their lust filled raucous attention as the orc's cock brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

The orc lowered one leg the ground so he could move his hand up to the elf's tit. His rough fingers plucked and twisted at the pierced nipple, deftly maneuvering the gold ring between his finger tips. His cock swelled inside the tightly stuffed cunt as his own climax rapidly approached. He broke the kiss and panted hotly across Lyriena's masked face.