Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Ah yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Trogar!?" Lyriena cried out in shock as her mask was suddenly ripped off and she found herself looking into the Prince's face. The orc's face twisted in perverse pleasure as cum started to gush into the elf's pussy. Lyriena's own climax erupted at the same moment as she cried out shrilly in pleasure.

Trogar ran his fingers firmly beneath Lyriena's chin and turned her head towards the crowd. Her eyes widened in shock, fear and humiliation she saw the lustful faces drinking up every bit of her exposed flesh. Her humiliation was complete when she saw a smirking Soleil holding her leather hood. The arrogant elf servant had witnessed it all!

"That's Princess Lyriena! That's the elf Princess!" a voice called out.

Lyriena convulsed again as she heard her name on every lip. Her eyes scanned the crowd, finally resting on the horrified looks of Lorien and Elemere in the front row. Her personal guards had seen the whole thing. They had heard her screaming for orc cock, and were even now watching her naked body cavort in ecstasy on top of the Prince's dick. Lyriena quickly averted her eyes in despair, only to have her gaze fall on Dorian and Brahm. The spymaster handed Brahm a bag of gold as he smirked at the scene on the stage. Her gaze met Brahm's eyes, and the whoremaster looked guilty for just a moment before taking the coins and turning away.

"Well, it looks like now you have no choice but to marry me, Princess."