Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned away from her reflection and grabbed the next item of clothing, a matching short skirt. A horrendously short skirt; it barely covered her backside, and she was sure with every step she took the bottom curves of her ass cheeks would flash before anyone who was looking, and with the way she had been dressing her servants were always looking.

Finally, Lyriena stepped into a pair of stiletto heels that only served to bring more attention to her long legs and pert ass, barely covered by the skirt. The only thing left was her tiara, and she was ready to begin the day's business. She ignored the sniggering of the traditionally clad servants as she stalked through the hall. Well, the female servants sniggered; the male servants leered. She had even been felt up by them once or twice when passing by in a crowded hall.

The loud cacophony dimmed only a little as she entered the hall. Nervous looking serving girl watched her from the corners of their eyes as she sat down at the head of the table, smoothing her short, pleated skirt beneath her. The crystal chair was cold against her bare thighs, sending a chill through her. Lecherous eyes drifted towards the elf queen as Florette entered the chamber and walked across the room carrying a large pewter mug.

"Here you are, Your Highness," Florette smirked, "Fresh from your favorite stallion." The serving girl tittered softly and stepped away. The entire room waited with baited breath as they watched Lyriena.

She looked down at the mug and slipped her fingers through the handle and dragged it closer to herself. The strong musky scent still almost made her break into a coughing fit. Her cheeks burned and her heart pounded furiously as she brought the rim of the mug to her lips.

Thick, salty goo rolled down her tongue as she imbibed the foul drink. As she shuddered in revulsion the fingers of her free hand slithered between her thighs and crept up beneath her skirt. They found her already wet slit and began to dance over the entrance to her sex as she gulped down more of the salty elixir.

Lyriena moaned hotly, making the viscous goo bubble in her throat as she rolled the gold ring piercing her clitoral hood beneath her fingertips. The raw nastiness of her morning chore made her tingle in excitement. Capping off her humiliation was the Soleil's smug smile as she watched from across the hall. Finely dressed in a full length velvet dress, she watched Lyriena drain the mug as she issued orders to the rest of the servants, sending them on their tasks for the day.

Two fingers pushed inside her slick folds as she thought about how Soleil had been promoted to the head of the castle's serving staff after the wedding. A soft moan escaped her lips again as she thought about Soleil had actually thrived at it. Despite her lower class and questionable background, Soleil was excelling at running the household staff. Apparently her experience prior to becoming a harlot was paying off.

The princess' crystal blue eyes locked with Soleil's as she fingered herself vigorously. The mug was almost empty, and she could feel her excitement nearing the edge as she guzzled down more and more of the thick goo. Her thumb brushed back and forth over the ring, making it press and rub against her clit as she drained the last of her morning meal.

She placed the mug back on the table and rolled the last remaining drops over her tongue as she scissored her fingers inside herself. The hot, hungry need began to consume her, unwilling to be denied even though she was in a public place, actively being watched by the servants and courtiers around her. As Lyriena approached the peak, Soleil shook her head ever so slightly, causing Lyriena to whine and slump into the chair. She had been so close to climax, but now had to draw her fingers out of her soaked snatch and forced herself to back away from the edge of climax.

She watched Soleil in a lust filled daze until she was startled by someone grabbing her hand. Florette had taken hold of it and brought it to her lips, where she sucked the soiled fingers clean. She then picked up the mug and whispered to the princess. "His Highness is expecting you in his study, Princess."

Lyriena nodded and rose from the table. She was shaking in need as she tugged her skirt down and turned to leave the room. As she walked, pressure built up in her stomach forcing a very unladylike burp up her throat. She could taste her morning beverage all over again and savored it as she left the hall and made her way to her husband's office.

Her juices felt slick on her thighs, and the breeze beneath her skirt sent a shiver through her as she walked. Luckily it wasn't that far a journey to find Trogar, he was just down the hall in his office. Lorien and Elemere were guarding outside, and both averted their eyes as she stepped into the room. Trogar was waiting for her hunched over her father's old desk sorting through a stack of parchments. The King looked up and grinned as he saw his wife's scantily clad form filling his doorway. "Come in my dear, I want you to look at this."

Lyriena slid between him and the desk and pressed her firm backside against his body. Fingering herself earlier had gotten her quite worked up, and she needed relief desperately. It was hard to put her work first, but she pushed down her lust and looked down at the stack of papers.

"The census is completed, and birthrates are climbing steadily."

"Thanks to the influx of humans and orcs. The elfs' fertility problems seem to be abating." Trogar grinned and rubbed his crotch against her backside. "As you well know."

The new queen shivered and moaned as she felt Trogar's swollen shaft press against her backside. The friction between their bodies pushed her skirt up over her hips, allowing him to rub her ass directly. "Aaah. Mmph. Revenue is up as well. The cessation of trade created a large pool of gold in Zentara just waiting to be invested. We should use the influx to begin clearing and leveling the Dashnuian Hills and restoring and beautifying the poorer areas of the city."

"That might be possible. Clearing the hills will open up new sources of revenue, anyway." Trogar grunted as he freed his cock from within his pants and slid it between Lyriena's thighs. "But for right now, let's get back to redressing the fertility problems." The King began to breathe harder as he rubbed his turgid member back and forth over her smooth thighs and slapped the thick log against her moist sex.

"Oooh!" Lyriena cooed and closed her thighs around it, giving it a firm squeeze before moving her hips back and forth to jerk him off with her legs. She planted her hands on the table to brace herself as she arched her back.

"Do you want my cock, slut? Do you want my big orc dick to breed you again?" Trogar boomed, tauntingly. His words carried out the office and down the hall, letting the guards and any other servants who happened to be passing hear.

Her nipples throbbed even harder at his words, and her pussy leaked all over the top of his shaft. "Yes" she whimpered softly as she shivered in need.

"Say it, then, and louder. Louder so everyone can hear." Trogar's broad hand slipped beneath her vest and cupped her small breast to squeeze it firmly. His fingers found her nipple ring and twisted it in their grasp, making her cry out in pain.

"Ah! I want your cock!" She whined, all the more embarrassed because it was true. "Fuck me hard! Stick your big orc cock deep inside me!" Lyriena flushed in shame as she watched Lorien and Elemere shift outside the room. She knew they were listening to every word.

Trogar knew they were listening too, and leaned in to whisper in Lyriena's ear. "Call them in here, Lyriena. Beg to suck their cocks and I'll give you what you want. I'll fuck a new prince right into your womb!"

She arched her back even further and rocked her hips, trying to angle her pussy towards the tip of his cock. Hot breath rolled off her tongue as she panted in need. The guards were still waiting outside, and she knew they were waiting for just this moment. Shortly after they were married, Trogar had made her confess to them how she had sucked their dicks at the gloryhole. Since then they had eagerly anticipated the opportunities Trogar gave them to be pleasured again.

"Lorien, Elemere! Come here!" She called out. When the guards presented themselves, she looked up at them as she was bent over the table. Her flushed face and blazing eyes signaled her need, as did the erotic way she continued to grind into Trogar's cock. "Take out your cocks, please. Take them out and let me suck them! I am so hot right now, and I need dick! Let me suck you please!" Her voice was strained and hoarse with need as she made the shameful request. Once the guards had looked up to her with the utmost respect; now they looked down on her as a loose, shameful hussy.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, Your Highness." Lorien grinned and pulled out his shaft. The elf's dick was already hard from listening to Lyriena moan and beg.

"I can't refuse my Queen's command." Elemere chuckled as he brought out his similarly hard dick. "You know how to do it; just like that day in Faerie Lights."

The guards' favorite method of being pleasured was to have Lyriena take them both in her mouth at the same time. She opened her mouth wide for them to feed their snakes between her lips. She quickly closed her mouth around them and began to suck noisily. She worked her tongue up and down between the two dicks as she stroked the shafts with her lips.

"Isn't it so much better when you can look at her face while she sucks you?" Trogar laughed and gripped Lyriena's thighs to pry them apart. He then lined his cock up with her snatch and pushed it right inside. He immediately began to thrust, jerking the queen's body across the desk and making the papers scatter and fall to the floor.

"Mmmmm!" she agreed as she undulated between them. She thrust her hips back into Trogar while rolling her neck forward to push her lips all the way down to the base of the guards' shafts. Her wet, noisy sucking filled the small room and echoed into the hall along with the sound of the steady slaps from Trogar's hips colliding with her backside.

"That's it, take it all Your Highness!"

"Keep sucking! By the Abyss Your Highness, you could do this for a living!"

Trogar laughed at that. "That's not a half bad idea, Lyriena. What better way to raise funds for some of your charity projects?" The orc laughed a louder and picked up the pace, ramming his cock in and out of the queen's tight snatch. The thick member stretched her small elfin pussy, filling her up completely as the slanted tip assaulted her cervix.

Lyriena's tongue bathed the two shafts in her mouth as it stroked the sides and tickled the tips. She craned her neck forward, taking the thin shafts all the way to the base so that the tips just barely brushed against the back of her mouth. She gurgled around them as images of her being whored out flashed through her mind. She saw herself sucking and fucking wealthy elfs for donations as she was passed around a sumptuous gala.

But soon her fantasy descended into even darker territory. A shudder of pleasure made her clench her pussy tightly around Trogar's cock as she pictured herself servicing less wealthy clients. Soon in her mind's eye she was sucking off tradesmen in back alleys and fucking sailors in the docks for a pittance. The fantasy made her pussy tingle, and she could feel the beginning of an orgasm begin to well up inside her.

The renewed vigor of her sucking quickly began to bring the elfs inside her mouth to the edge of climax as well. They each grabbed a lock of her golden hair and yanked her forward onto their dicks again and again as they pushed their own hips forward.

"Agh, that's it Your Highness, almost there, keep sucking!"

"I'm going to cum soon, Your Highness. Where do you want it?"

"I'm cumming on her face" said Elemere. "I'm not mixing my seed with her breakfast."

"Heh, good point. A facial it is." Lorien agreed.

"I bet you'll love that, won't you?" Trogar asked. "I know what else you'll love." His large beefy hand smacked Lyriena's ass and then groped the flesh, kneading it in his palm. He then smacked her again, and again. Each time his hand impacted on her pale backside she tightened around his dick and squeezed the elfs with her lips.

"Ah!" Lorien pulled his dick out, quickly followed by the other guard. They began to stroke furiously until their cum exploded from the ends of their dicks. Hot droplets of cum splattered across her face as they milked their members over the elf queen's face.

Lyriena moaned hotly and opened her mouth wide as they painted her face with their seed. The thin shallow ropes rained down on her face, splattering her cheeks and tangling in her hair. One spurt even splashed onto her tiara and hung off the crown jewel. The rest dripped into her waiting mouth despite their desire not to mix it in with her stallion's serving.

"That's a good sucking, Your Highness."

"A pleasure as always. Let us know the next time you need to suck a dick." Elemere laughed. They looked to Trogar, and after a nod from the orc the resumed their posts outside his study.

Trogar grabbed Lyriena's hips and spun her around onto his back and resumed thrusting into her. He grinned ferally as he looked down at her cum coated face. "I bet you're ready to cum now, aren't you slut? Do you want to cum for me? Well, beg me to cum inside you. Beg me to breed you. Beg me to father another child inside you!"

Lyriena convulsed atop the desk, her vest open revealing her breasts and her golden hair cascaded out beneath her as cum dribbled down her cheeks. "Ah! Yes! Fuck me Trogar! Cum deep inside and breed me! Knock me up with another orc child! Fuck me hard!" She surrendered to the need again, confessing all the shameful words as her climax erupted.

He joined her a moment later, pumping her full of his hot, thick cum. Spurt after spurt, more than both the guards combined splattered her cervix and began to seep inside her fertile womb. He continued to move his hips, rocking in and out, though gradually slowing until he had spent the last of his seed. "Ah, ah, that's good, pet. So good. Hopefully that's another son inside you. We'll need lots of them if we're to repopulate the Isles. Now, tell me again about these projects you have in mind?"

Lyriena purred softly and spun around again so she could collect the documents she needed. It was always so much easier to get things done after a nice, hard, fucking.

****

Addendum to the Codex Entry on the Moon of Deznessuian:

Much was made of the curse's effect when Duke Stohlnoth's betrothal fell apart and then Princess Lyriena was disgraced on her diplomatic mission. Many expected that some calamity would soon befall Prince Trogar after he assumed ownership of the gem upon his marriage to Princess Lyriena. They were disappointed however, as the only tragedy to befall them was the death of King Coron, and as that made Prince Trogar the new King it could hardly be counted as ill luck.

However, as with Frerwin, the believers of the curse had only to wait long enough for evidence of the curse's effect. Trogar was humiliated among orc royalty that his eldest son, Augras, never underwent the Change to full orc features. Indeed, none of the children born between orc and elf changed, maintaining their half-elfin half-orc features throughout their lives. King Trogar often complained that he could hear his brothers laughing at him from across the sea.

Worse, or so say those who were in the confidence of the King, Augras far outstripped his father in both power and glory, relegating King Trogar to a footnote in history as the father of a greater man. Augras' accomplishments do not need to be retold here.

12