Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady Welton, how good to see you! Come in, I have a special guest I want you to meet!"

Susannah entered the room warily, but when she saw who the guest was the tension melted from her and excitement lit up her face. "Alfred! What are you doing here!"

"Father sent me to check up on you, sis. It's been too long since you've been with your family." Susannah's brother wrapped her up in a big hug and embraced her warmly.

"I will let you two catch up. Alfred, call upon me after supper so we can continue discussing your father's proposal."

"Yes Your Highness. I'll look forward to it!"

King Connor left them, leaving her alone with her brother.

"It's so good to see you Alfred! But how did you get here? Surely you didn't sneak past King Turogg's army?"

Alfred made a face at hearing his sister call Turogg 'king'. "No, I traveled through Sandora and Thesta, and entered Heste from the east. The passes are still open, even with the Duchies of Swetford and Haverset in rebellion."

Susannah flinched at that. "How is father? Is he doing well?"

"He was well enough when I left him, but that was before the fighting really started. But it's you we're all worried about. How have you been?"

"I'm fine. A little under the weather, but nothing serious. King Connor and his men have been quite kind to me, I've really nothing to complain of. Well, at least now that I've been allowed out of the castle again."

Alfred nodded in understanding. "It must be such a relief to be out from under that monster's thumb. He's fortunate that King Connor took care of him, or I would have put him through much worse than the hanging he got!"

Alfred had grown into a strapping young man since the last time she saw him, but she didn't think that he would have been much of a match for Bodak. But that didn't really matter, anymore. "He really wasn't as bad as that, not really. He just had his ways about him, but every man does. Some husbands don't think twice about beating their wives, and he never laid a finger on me." Well, that's not entirely true, she thought, but he doesn't need to hear that.

"Beat you? I should hope not! Beat the daughter of the Duke of Haverset? The Duchess of Braden? I wouldn't put it past an orc, but I'd hope he'd have more sense than that."

"Sense, brother? What is the sense in what our father's done, rising in rebellion against Jeanette? It's madness!"

Alfred glowered at Susannah. "How can you say that? You've been here all these years, you've seen how it is. Has Jeanette brought any justice to Braden? Are the people here really any better off than they were when Gilbert was Duke?"

"His brother was the aggressor, they both plotted against Jeanette and the people of Braden had to pay the price" Susannah faltered, her words sounding hollow even to her own ears.

"It's not just the people of Braden. Many Zentaran's settled in Braden after the war. Look to Braden if you want to see the future of Zentara. Jeanette is too deep under their spell. She has to be removed from the throne and a regent put in place to guide her son and turn him into a wise, peaceful ruler."

Susannah's head shook as she responded. "King Connor will never allow an orc to sit on the throne of Zentara. He hates them for what happened to his brother. He will want to put someone on the throne that he can control."

"Father and the Duke of Swetford have struck a deal with him, he's already agreed to these terms."

"He isn't going to care about any deals you have, Alfred. What will father be able to do about it when King Connor is occupying Ruar with his army? Swetford and Haverset are no match for the might of Heste, not alone. King Connor will kill Jeanette, and Turogg, and their children, and anyone else who stands in his way. At best he'll put a puppet on the throne, at worst he'll just take it for himself. You can't trust him!"

"He is the King of Heste, Susannah. He cannot go back on his word and break the treaty. Besides, blood has already been spilled. Jeanette's forces clashed with father's near the Night Watchmans's Keep. There is no turning back. We must cleave to Heste or be destroyed."

Susannah sighed morosely. "It cannot be too late. I can speak with Jeanette, intercede on father's behalf. She'll listen to me. Besides, she'll want to make it up to me, for, well, for everything that's happened here."

"It is too late for that Jeanette. Now please, don't worry about it. You've been through a lot, now it is time to rest. You've done well with King Connor, he likes you and is pleased with how you're handling all this. Just relax and enjoy the safe, peaceful lifestyle to which you're entitled. You've earned it after living with that beast for so long. Let father and I worry about Heste, Jeanette and the war." Alfred smiled at Susannah and gave her another hug. "Now I have to go prepare for the meeting with King Connor. Father wants to attack the Boronian County to draw away Turogg's army and allow the King to attack. If all goes according to plan this will be settled in a matter of weeks."

"Of course, Alfred. Go do that. We can speak some more later. I cannot wait to hear all about the brothers and Shropfordshire. I think I will go lie down for a while. Until later then."

Susannah's mind was a whirlpool of thoughts and emotions as her brother left. She returned to her chambers in a daze, wondering what she could, or should do. She could do just what her brother said, and enjoy the comforts of the castle until the war was resolved one way or another. But then, if Heste won, Jeanette would be dead and the kingdom would fall into Connor's hands.

On the other hand, if she interceded with Jeanette, and worked against Heste, she could be putting her family's lives in jeopardy. What if she passed information to the man in the market and it led to a battle where her father was killed? What if the man really was a Hesten spy testing her and her betrayal meant that Connor would punish her family?

Susannah didn't know what to do, but in her heart she knew that she had to do something. She couldn't just sit in the castle while the world fell apart around her. She moved to look out a window, enjoying the fresh air as the wind whipped past. From her chambers she could see the tree where she was supposed to leave the message. That can't be a coincidence, she thought. But do I do it?

What would Jeanette do? She would probably trust the man and leave the message. She likes to be bold and decisive. But what would I do? I should look at it logically. Look at the pros and cons of each action. If I do nothing, then either Jeanette or my family suffer. If I trust the man and he's a spy, Jeanette might suffer and my family will probably suffer. If I trust him and he's not a spy, then it may be possible for both Jeanette and my family to make it out alright.

Unless there's a third way, I think I have to trust him. There's no way for me to get a message out to the resistance, or to Jeanette. I wouldn't know where to start. Tonight, when my ladies-in-waiting are asleep, I'll sneak out and leave the message. There's nothing else I can do.

****

Jeanette loved the feel of the cool gold links swaying over her skin with every step she took. As she made her way towards the council hall for the war council, she looked down at the sexy top she was wearing. Her 'shirt', if it could be called that, consisted only of gold chains which draped over her skin. The thinly wrought metal links started out as a small necklace around her neck, and got larger and larger as they proceeded down her body. The gold hung low enough to cover her large bust, but occasionally as she moved they would shift out of place, allowing a nipple to slip through. The feeling of the hard metal pressing around her exposed nip sent a shiver through her, as did the exhibitionist thrill she got from being partially exposed in public.

The chains ended just below her breasts, leaving her navel bare except for a gold belly-chain interspersed with rubies. The rest of her outfit was modest in comparison, with a long velvet skirt that reached all the way to her floor. Beneath that she only wore a garter belt, stockings, and heeled shoes. She had spent years with Turogg going scantily clad, and after weeks travelling in full riding clothes she realized that it was actually hard for her to be comfortable wearing so much.

Today's meeting was to discuss more concretely how to proceed from here. Trodott had received word on Hesten intentions from a source in Braden that would help them determine the best course of action. When Jeanette entered the room, she could feel the appreciative looks from the members of group, even from Katerei. The other woman was gazing hungrily at the chains draped over Jeanette's chest. I wouldn't have thought her to be interested in other women, especially not as close to Gorath as she is.

"Good morning Katerei, gentlemen. Thank you for gathering today." Jeanette smoothed her long skirt beneath her as she sat at the head of the table. The chains swayed forward as she bent over, briefly exposing her breasts to those at her sides, before swinging back in place as she took her seat. Trodott was seated to her right, a large stack of papers arrayed before him. To her left was Vrenchak, and next to him was Forath, the Guild Master of the Masons and Miners. Kat and Gorath sat on the other side, next to Trodott. "Chancellor Trodott, please summarize where we stand today."

"Gladly Your Highness. King Turogg is still camped outside the Lyskean Pass. Local supplies are running low, but the food we purchased from Thesta and Sandora will keep them fed. So far we've been spending about thirty thousand marks a month expanding to supply the army, build new weapons, fortify the city, and pay our troops. As you know, our monthly income averages thirty-five thousand marks, so we are still ahead. Our treasury was full at the start of the war, so we have the financial resources to maintain the war effort through the winter when our income drops off."

Kat looked at Gorath with some annoyance as the orc seemed bored with Trodott's economic figures for the Kingdom. Finally, when his report was done, Jeanette signalled Trodott to continue with the intelligence reports. "Our scouts report that The Dukes of Swetford and Haverset have marched towards the Boronian County. I've also received reports that they are calling the rest of their levies to reinforce them."

Jeanette sighed, and nodded grimly. "To be expected, but discouraging nonetheless. Has their recruiting been successful?"

"Our sources say it has. The Duke of Haverset sent enough people back to the Duchies who witnessed the battle first hand. Forgive me, Your Highness, but to everyone there it appeared as if you cut down the woman unprovoked. It is making the stories of your madness more believable."

Jeanette clenched her jaw for a moment. "I would have hoped for a little more loyalty. For all the good I've done them and the realm, they are still quick to believe the worst of me."

There was a pregnant pause, and a slightly uncomfortable silence; rumors had been flying around the city that the Queen had worked in a brothel before her coronation. The tales were lurid enough, and coupled with the Queen's attire and behavior made people want to believe it was true. Finally, Trodott broke the silence. "They are commoners, Your Highness. They do not understand such things, are trust what their nobles tell them. Do not take it personally."

Jeanette sighed and shrugged. "It doesn't matter. After Swetford and Haverset are subdued, we will make them understand that they have been tricked and duped. There won't be any reprisals against those who have been unwittingly pulled into this conflict."

"Very good, Your Highness. Our source in Heste-"

"One moment, Chancellor. Before we discuss that, I wish to hear from Master Forath. How are the repairs and fortifications to the city coming?"

Forath looked up from Jeanette's chest suddenly as he was called upon. "Er, quite well Your Highness. The North and East walls have been strengthened, as have all the gates. The West Wall should be finished by the end of the month. Three new towers have been completed, and the other three should be finished in two months time. The harbor side on the south is still largely undefended, but as you know, Your Highness, neither Heste nor the rebels have enough ships to seriously challenge us there."

"Excellent. Thank you Master Forath. Now Chancellor, please continue."

Trodott glanced briefly at the piece of paper before speaking. "Our sources tell us that King Connor has spread his army throughout the Duchy. His short term goal is to consolidate power and take all the remaining castles and cities that are still holding out. He has retained approximately ten thousand soldiers at Castle Wareg, but all the rest as dispersed to smaller holdings or chasing the remnants of the army that were scattered after the battle at the Pass. He has only kept a skeleton force to occupy the Pass, but it is enough to stop a frontal assault."

"Do we know how many survivors there were? How many troops loyal to us are still in the field?"

"I'm afraid we do not have that information available, Your Highness. The orcs split in a hundred different directions after the battle, and have been operating as independent raiding parties ever since. However, we have heard that while the battle was a loss, it was not a route. The bulk of the army survived, but the lack of leadership and cohesion has prevented it from being a real threat."

"I see." Jeanette pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Captain Vrenchak, Gorath, how many soldiers do we have in the city?"

"There are a thousand guardsmen in the city, Your Highness. Plus your personal guard."

"We also have near five hundred of my men, Your Highness." Gorath chimed in.

"We cannot pull the guardsmen out, not with a rebellion behind the lines. I have an idea, but I am not sure if we have the men to pull it off." Jeanette rose from her seat and moved to the side of the table, where she bent over to examine the map. She could feel their eyes on her body again as the chains shifted about, but there wasn't time for that. "Please pay attention. I propose that we take Gorath's company and my own personal guard and sail around the Lyskean Mountains and liberate the town of Tranor on the coast. From there, we start ambushing the small forces scattered throughout Braden besieging the castle and towns, while rallying the survivors of the battle. If we can draw them all back under arms quickly enough, we should be able to defeat most of the Hesten army while it is scattered, and ambush the force in the Pass to allow our forces there to march through."

Katerei whistled softly as Gorath, Trodott, and Vrenchak leaned forward to look closer at the map. "That is a bold plan, Your Highness." Trodott said carefully.

Vrenchak's rough voice cut in. "The difficulty will be getting the word out for all the raiding parties to rally."

"And doing it quickly enough before Connor's force at Wareg can march on us."

"But can it be done?" Jeanette asked.

"It's possible, but risky."

"There may be a way to mitigate that risk Your Highness." Trodott pulled out another piece of paper. "Haverset and Swetford have written to King Connor to propose that he attack Zentara after Turogg's forces have been pulled away to confront him. If we do that, we can draw the Hesten Force into Zentara and then attack and close the Pass behind them."

Vrenchak shook his head. "That would leave Turogg trapped between the rebels and Heste, and leave the capital wide open to attack."

Jeanette considered it for a moment. "I agree with Vrenchak, it's too risky. But we cannot leave the Boronian County undefended. We will have to play into their hands and have Turogg move to confront them. He won't need his whole force though. He can leave fifteen thousand men, with all the campfires burning to make them seem at full force. Then the remainder can join us in attacking the Pass when we are ready."

"Heh, you're a brave on Your Highness! I'm impressed! I'm glad to have you alongside the Riders!" Gorath pounded his fist on the table, and was soon joined by the rest."

"Thank you, it's kind of you to say. Alright everyone, let's break. Trodott, go and make the necessary preparations. Gorath get your troops ready. Master Forath, please let the Shipping Guild know that I will need to rent some of their vessels. We will meet again tomorrow to discuss how things are going."

The members of the war council rose from their seats. Kat pressed in close to Gorath, whispering in his ear before moving off. The large orc lingered in the meeting room with Jeanette after all the others had gone.

"Yes Gorath, is there something else?"

Gorath approached Jeanette with a wide grin on his face. "I just wanted to let you know how pleased Kat and I are to be working for you. It was getting boring sitting on the Thestan frontier. There's not much action there these days. But here, things are looking much better here, and there promises to be plenty of action."

Jeanette's heart started beating faster as the large, muscular orc stood in front of her. She could feel the links of her chain shirt stroking her nipple with each heavy breath she took. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his eyes on her bust, knowing he was able to her nipple. His heat radiated against her, and sent a hot flush through her body. "There will indeed be that, Gorath. You have my promise, there will be plenty of action for everyone."

"Kat really likes you, you know. Such a strong, decisive leader. Like the Princess-Knight, except...well, Amelie is very rigid. Strict, controlling. Kat is a little too wild the Princess-Knight. But you...you like to have a little fun, don't you Your Highness? You can appreciate being a little wild?"

"Yes..." Jeanette hissed softly as they stood so close, but all the talk of Katerei made her feel slightly guilty for teasing Gorath, and embarrassed for having been caught peeping on them. "But I don't think Kat would appreciate things getting too wild."

Gorath leaned in even closer and inhaled the scent of her hair. "Don't be too sure of that, Your Highness. She told me you watched us fucking." Jeanette gasped softly, and Gorath continued. "She knows how hard it can be, having your lover gone for so long. Especially when your lover is an orc. We're just not the same as human men, are we? When a woman's been with an orc, she gets a need."

Jeanette gulped as her breasts began to push into the orc's muscular body as he pressed even closer to her. It was true, and she knew it. She had used her fingers on the trip, but even with the extenuating circumstanced it wasn't the same. It didn't help that since being back, she hadn't had the time or energy to call upon Grahk either, leaving her body feeling empty, but burning with need. "S-she told you?"

"It's alright, she didn't mind. Neither do I. She likes you, and said that if we were both agreeable...well, there's no reason we shouldn't enjoy some of this time together. So what do you say, Your Highness? Shall we enjoy some time together?" Gorath flicked out his tongue and stroked along the side of Jeanette's ear as he wrapped his arms around her and cupped her ass, lifting and squeezing it while he pulled her against him.

"Mmm!" Jeanette moaned hotly and pushed her ass into his large, strong hands. The chains spread around her tits as they pressed close together, framing the mounds as the spilled free of the metal links. "Yes, let's do it! I need you to fuck me Gorath!" Jeanette pushed one hand between his legs and ran it up his thigh until she found his thick cock. A tremor ran down her spine as she wrapped her fingers around the inhuman dick and gave it a squeeze.