Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Your Highness!" Gorath grinned enthusiastically, moving one hand from her ass to her tit, squeezing the expose flesh and bringing it to his mouth to suckle. His tusks poked into her boob, and she cried out as he flicked the hard nipple with his tongue. "You're a tease, Queen Jeanette, I've wanted to do that ever since I you came parading through here ready to spill out!"

"Ah, well now's your chance, don't waste a second of it! Mmm!" Jeanette ran her slender fingers up and down the length of the cock, stroking it eagerly as it swelled to its full extend. Gorath scooped her up in his broad, thick arms and began carrying her off to the Queen's chambers.

When they arrived, Gorath quickly dropped her on the bed, causing her chains to slap against her chest as her breasts bounced about. The orc then grabbed the skirt and ripped it violently down, yanking it off the Queen's body and leaving her pussy exposed. Gorath climbed between those long, firm legs after pushing them apart and pressed his fingers into her cunt. "So wet already my Queen, you must really need this eh?"

"Oh fuck you have no idea Gor, put it in me already!" Jeanette moaned and arched her back as she felt those rough, thick digits press into her wet sex. Her pussy burned, desperately needing relief after so long being denied. The orc mercenary climbed deeper into the bed and freed his cock. He slapped the thick log down roughly on her mons, and then began rolling and rubbing it all over the wet, swollen labia. He stroked it back and forth, before pulling his hips back to line up the slanted tip with her opening. "W-wait, wait! Not there...not in my pussy. I need you to put it in my ass!"

Gorath was surprised by the request, but he obviously wasn't going to argue. He had dreamed of fucking Kat's ass, but she always denied him. Yet here was the Queen of Zentara not only allowing it, but demanding it! Gorath lifted up Jeanette's legs, his hands sliding along the silk stockings. He pushed them up over Jeanette's body, so the Queen's head was between her calves. He idly stroked her ankle as he shimmied against her, pressing his mammoth bulging cock against her pert ass cheeks.

Jeanette sighed and reached beneath her legs to pull her ass cheeks apart and expose her rosebud to the orc. Gorath pressed the slanted tip, slick with the juices of Jeanette's pussy, against the little star and started to push himself in.

"Ah...aaaah yess that's it Gor, put it in my ass! Only the King can fuck my pussy, but you can ravish my ass all you want! Mmm!" Jeanette moaned hotly as she squeezed herself around the cock, and then back to roll on her back, rocking up and down against it as she lay beneath him on the bed.

Gorath slammed his hips forward, pushing himself as far inside the Queen as he could go. His hands gripped and kneaded her ass, squishing it beneath his fingers. It wasn't as muscular as Kat's, but it was still nice and firm, and so fucking tight around his cock! The large orc began to work his hips, pumping in and out of the human Queen.

Jeanette gasped out loud as Gorath began to move, and moaned hotly for his shaft as it rubbed the inner walls of her ass. The thick pressure of his invading member pushed and slid against the most sensitive, pleasurable parts of her sex through the membrane of her body. As Gorath's cock pushed to the deepest point inside her, she pinched her cheeks together and rocked her hips to stir the cock against her passage.

"You've got a great ass Your Highness. Fuck it's better than I imagined! It's so tight! Nnng!" Gorath started to slam his hips forward faster. With each thrust his pelvis clapped against Jeanette's backside as his thick cock slammed through her walls, the bulging ridges gliding over her insides, which hugged every inch firmly.

Jeanette shuddered and moved her hand between her legs to rub her aching clit. She yelped in surprise as Gorath snatched her hand away, quickly replacing it with his own.

"There's no need for that, Your Highness. I'll take care of your needs; no woman will pleasure herself when I'm with her!" Gorath squeezed Jeanette's clit between his fingers, making her squeal. He then thrust two fingers into her slit, pumping them in and out. The orc groaned in satisfaction as he felt his knuckles running alongside his cock through her body as he plunged in and out of her. With two fingers inside Jeanette's hot wet puss, he pressed his thumb down on her clit and rubbed it furiously.

Feeling Gorath's fingers sliding inside her sensitive pussy made her cry out in ecstasy. She clenched her core, clamping down around his cock and fingers again. Jeanette rolled her head back on the pillow as she cried out in pleasure, bucking her hips faster now as she thrust herself into Gorath's fingers an cock.

The orc stood a little higher on the bed, lifting Jeanette's hips up over her head as he plowed down into her. He continued to finger her cunt as he reached with his other hand to squeeze her tit, firmly mashing the pillowy flesh in his strong grip.

As Gorath's fingers groped over her tit and rubbed her hard nipple, and as his thumb clamped down on her clit she convulsed beneath the orc as her orgasm swept over her. The explosive climax made Jeanette clamp down around the cock, squeezing it with all her might as waves of pleasure coursed through her. Despite the vice-like grip around his cock, Gorath ripped his dick free of her tight ass, and with a strangled cry his throbbing shaft began to spew his load, raining his thick jizz down onto Jeanette's belly, her exposed tits, and the gold chains still spread above and below them.

Jeanette panted for breath as the thick load of cum cooled on her skin. Above her, Gorath paused, chest heaving as he recovered from the climax as well. His grip on her breast loosened, and finally he released it, and he lowered her hips back to the bed. After a moment, his eyes widened as Jeanette sat up and wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. He groaned softly as she stroked his shaft, jerking it gently as she brought her lips to the slanted tip of his cock.

"Mmmm..." Jeanette moaned softly as she lapped at Gorath's cock. She nuzzled her lips against the tip and swirled her tongue over the slant, rubbing it all over as her hot breath washed against it.

"Oh, my Queen...Jeanette!" Gorath groaned, shocked at the Queen's lewd behavior. Fucking her ass was more than he could have hoped for, and now she was sucking it after! She was definitely going to be a lot of fun for him and Kat. He started forward again, guiding Jeanette back down to the bed. He straddled her hips, and then moved his cock to her body. He grinned and smeared the cum on Jeanette's body over his shaft, and then slid it up between the Queen's breasts.

"That's it Gorath, come and fuck my tits. But let me taste your cock again, it's been so long since I had a nice, thick orc dick in my mouth!" Jeanette purred sexily as the cock slide up between her breasts and the tip probed her lips. She wrapped them around it, sucking the slanted head greedily. The bitter taste of her ass spread through her mouth as she bobbed her head, feeding it more of it inside her.

"Heh, that's not just my cock you're tasting. You're a dirty little Queen aren't you, sucking your ass off my cock?" Gorath pushed his cock higher, shoving more of his meat into her mouth. He started to buck his hips quickly as he thrust between her breasts. Gripping one on each hand, he jerked the length of his shaft as he pumped up and down.

"Mmmphhh!" Jeanette moaned around the cock, rolling her face down the cock as her lips stroked the loose skin of his cock. Her tongue wiped back and forth along the underside, twirling against it as she rubbed it all over the inside of her mouth. She sucked it harder, faster, cleaning it with her mouth as it swelled to full hardness again.

"A dirty little Queen like you needs to be punished. Maybe all those rumors are right after all!" Gorath grinned wickedly and gathered up some of the metal chains and pinched them between his fingers. He then started whipping Jeanette's breasts with the metal links, smacking her titflesh and attacking her nipples. "Push your breasts together around my cock while I punish you, Your Highness!"

Jeanette's heart leapt at the accusation, but she still pushed her tits around the cock and started jerking them rapidly around the thick girth. She panted and moaned, nostrils flaring as she sucked on his shaft furiously. The tip poked and pressed against the back of her throat as she lifted her face into his dick. Jeanette squealed softly as she felt the little gold link slapping her breasts. They weren't heavy enough to really hurt, but when they collided with her sensitive nipples she couldn't help but jerk and quiver as they sent shockwaves through her.

The feeling of Jeanette's tongue on his already hyper-sensitive cockhead quickly brought Gorath to the edge of climax again. His heavy balls dragged over the Queen's stomach as he squeezed her sides with his legs and thrust quickly between her breasts. As she squished her tits around his cock and sucked her cheeks in around his cock he lost control, and soon he was spurting his sticky seed again, this time flooding the Queen's mouth with his goo.

Jeanette slurped Gorath's cock hungrily as he unloaded his seed into her mouth. She swallowed it all down, still milking his cock with her tits to bring him the rest of the way through his climax. When it finally subsided, she popped the dick from her mouth and released her breasts.

Gorath fell onto the bed beside her, breathing heavily. "That was amazing, my Queen. Better than I could have imagined."

"It was, Gorath. Incredible. You were right, I did need that. It has been too long."

"Turogg is quite the lucky King to have you as his Queen. He must be quite the skilled lover, to have taught you so well. Unless of course, there is some truth to those rumors after all?"

Jeanette laughed softly. "Don't be silly, Gorath. Those rumors are ridiculous. Though Turogg is lucky, and he is an amazing lover. Now please, I think I shall take a nap. We'll need our rest for the coming days."