All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 09'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome ending!

That is one of the best endings! The way it twisted in the end with Daniels and Jeanette following the Orc love session and the reassertion of her dominance as the Queen. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for Daniels, Kat, and Gorath.

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Jeanette Awakens!

Hello!

I really like this chapter with a mix of the usual awesome descriptive battles. I thought the Kat/Gorath scene was well done but the Jeannette femdom scene was the best part. It's great that she finally asserts herself in a situation. Definitely looking forward to more of the evil/sadistic side of the queen. This did catch me by surprise but I think that is what makes stories like these more interesting when characters are little less than predictable. I am sure you can't cater to all your reader's own personal tastes but this one suited me nicely.

The Kat/Gorath scenes are little more sensual/rapey which wasn't too much to my liking. Just my opinion but wished these scenes had a bit more roleplay/costumes/situationally different/kinkiness to them. I liked a lot of the older scenes with Turogg in the previous series that involved more of Jeanette being torn between her public and private roles and doing very naughty things with whatever is around. I kind of imagine Jeanette being forced to be used while in her warrior queen armor with panties aside and legs spread and secretly being used in front of her men. She has to juggle between her leadership status in front of her men and submissive status while in private.

One other cool part of the chapter was how the big fiery trap occurred. I wished this was written a bit slower with more details as I felt a little confused even though I got the gist of what transpired. Just a little curious of details like how many were trapped, why some couldnt escape, how deep was the army in, how big the inferno actually was, etc. Just thought it was a very cool part that got glossed over too quickly. Reminds me of a part in game of thrones where Stannis' ships were all burned at the harbor during their invasion.

As for your change of pace of each chapter. I'd prefer one quality PoV per chapter over 2-3 shorter ones. I would choose quality over quantity any day. The chapters could be short but if not enough good ideas flow through then I'd prefer a faster paced plot to advance the story. Personally i prefer really slow dialogue heavy sex scenes to contrast with a fast moving plot. Whatever works though as I enjoy a little bit of everything.

Again thanks for writing and keep up the good work! Also no pressure to keep up with quotas even though you have a few fans always checking. :)

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for the comments. I am glad you enjoyed how it went. I wasn't sure how people were going to respond to the femdom piece since I haven't done a creampie before.

Bladeness,

Thanks for the feedback. I will keep the details in mind for future battles, especially when it is a more strategic overhead view. Despite what I said in the author's note, the next chapter will probably be a Susannah only chapter. I haven't really been happy with her POV this story so maybe doing it as a bigger block will help.

I think you will like the last scene in the epilogue of the story. It will be almost exactly what you're looking for ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

May i ask what about Turogg? Will he appear again? Sry if i read something about cause i am not a native speaker.

I love your story. 5 Stars

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 9 years agoAuthor
turogg's status

Turogg is marching to fight duke Frederick and duke thomas. You will probably see him in chapter 11 and then after that with the main story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Job

Nice surprise to see Jeanette dominating Daniels. This scene was very well written. However,I donĀ“t want to see her dominating Kat and Gorath. They are no submissive characters and at the end of the day Jeanette is an orc whore. I would like to see her failing in trying to teach them a lesson and instead surrendering to them.

gremlin52gremlin52about 9 years ago

What if during battle, Jeanette is cut-off from her forces and must flee deep into Hesten country to get away. Only Daniels is able to follow with her. There they assume the role of Daniels as a Hesten soldier with his camp-follower (formerly of the Soiled Dove) in order to try and make their way back to Zentaran forces. Jeanette must be submissive to Daniels by day and then reassert her dominant role when alone in a tent or under cover of night. In order to gain funds and food Jeanette must also demonstrate her sexual abilities on Daniels to other soldiers in order to sell her services for the highest price while also hiding her identity. However while behind enemy lines or in the Hesten camp she also gains valuable intelligence to help her forces later to victory.

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Still Good as always

Great addition to an already growing repertoire of twists and turns. You have come a long way from the beginning. The battle scene was well done and fit quite nicely. I'm glad to see the change here. In the last book the battles were too decisive and the loss of life, calculated risk, and turn on a dime fickle finger of fate, plays much better in the story telling the characters really have something to risk. The other piece to that is that her enemies become much more than simple one dimensional beast and evil doers, they are smart and calculating, learning as they go. I think that was always an underlying struggle in the last book, it was too easy to hate the villian.

Now as to the sex I'm in the Yeah and Nay category here. I love the taboo nature of her relationship with Gorath and Kat and the fact that they have been able to get her to compromise and fall prey to her submissive weaknesses. On the other hand I'm not a fan of the Sissy Boi Genre. The cheating wife, wife sharing, wife watching, voyeuer, is all up my alley but that - not so much. That being said I simply jumped to the end and suffered through. My kink doesn't have to be everyone's kink. What I will give you props for is the idea of transference - might not have that right - but where she is angry at her Dom but can't do anything about it so takes it out on a fellow sub, well done, everyone needs a vent.

Unlike some I am not a Turaog fan and was glad he was being usurped, in more ways than one. If he were to have been killed in battle in this one, I wouldn't have batted an eye. He was much to arrogant for me to buy into, I get the whole need to dominated that Jeanette may have but he had far less buy in for me as a character. If sex was it, she was getting plenty of that before, his use of her as a power play would more than likely have gotten him poisoned back in the day, than allowed him to becom King in abstentia. I envision Jeanette as more of a Queen Elizabeth I character really. All staunch and strong on the outside, while in private she's something completely different. Many suitors, with many tastes and appetites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous