All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 02'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting, though odd chapter, it feels like the kind of chapter that's a bridge to others, more important ones. I think you're capturing very well the problems Jeanette's age is bringing.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Yeah

Yeah I worried that not enough happened in this chapter, but decided that ultimately it moved the plot along enough that it didn't need major changing.

In my original outline this waa the first chapter, but I thought the first chapter needed more action and that people would want to see Amelie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smelling action

Are we about to see some jeanette and brindhour action?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Action

There is some Brindhour action upcoming, but not with Jeanette. To be honest, granny action is not something I am interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Regarding Jeanette, could there be a flashback moment when she reads Daniels letter of sexual torture of her daughter Jasmara and she recalls a time when she sexually tortured/teased him during the adult games in the castle. Hence the revenge.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 6 years agoAuthor
Flashback

Hmm. Maybe...I was thinking about doing that as a side story, but I suppose it is something I should reveal in the narrative to better define Daniels' character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous