Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do what you have to, and come home when you can. I love you, and always have.

Love,

Your Mother.

Augras smiled and traced his mother's signature. It had been too long since he'd seen her, too long since he left, necessary as that might have been. A sudden knocking interrupted his thoughts and before even waiting to be beckoned, the door opened.

A beautiful young woman with dark hair and shapely curves entered. She could be Bernadette's sister he thought blackly. He suppressed the snarl though, and met her smile with one of his own. "How can I help you, my dear?"

"Good evening, Your Highness, my name is Hope. The Queen was upset that you parted on such poor terms earlier and asked if I would come and help make amends." Her bright teeth shone in the moonlight, and as she curtsied her breasts pressed together and offered him a generous look down the front of her dress.

"Of course she did and how kind of her to think of my needs." He reached forward to clasp her by the arm. His fake smile took on a more genuine but sinister glint. "How did she say you should do that?"

"By doing anything you require, my Prince...anything that will make you happy." She rested her small, dainty hand on his forearm and stroked it softly.

"And will you? Do anything to make me happy?" Augras' grin turned predatory as he reached out to clasp her tit, rubbing it through the fabric of her dress.

"Oh yes my Prince! Anything!" She replied brightly.

"Perfect! One moment then." He left her abruptly and stalked out of the room. A moment later he was standing outside the Minotaur Chief's room. "Brindhour, come here a moment. I have a surprise for you."

When the burly Minotaur answered, Augras led him across the hall. "This is Hope. She's a present from my mother, but as I've promised you access to women and not yet delivered, I thought she might serve as a down payment."

This time he didn't suppress his glee at the look on Hope's face. She had come here tonight expecting to service a royal half-orc and now was being told to pleasure a monstrous bull man! She looked at him with trepidation, her eyes wandering over his massive, muscular form. The Minotaur was almost twice her height, and easily four times her mass.

"Prince, I-" she stammered.

"My grandmother said to do whatever would please me, yes? Well, it pleases me to watch you with Brindhour. Besides, I know the Queen wouldn't want you to shirk from the challenge, would she?" Augras chuckled when he saw Hope resign herself. He knew that argument would be persuasive; Jeanette would be insanely jealous at missing out and probably demand a full accounting.

Hope approached the large Minotaur as he fished his massive cock out of his loincloth. The thick slab of meat was easily as wide around as the slender woman's wrist, if not thicker. She certainly had her work cut out from her. It took both hands to wrap around the girth, and a tremor ran down her spine as her fair hands stood out against the black flesh of his cock.

A twinge of regret briefly shot through Augras as he took in the contrast, both in size and color. She deserves it, he assured himself, she would have spied on me to the Queen. Used and manipulated me if she could. Fool me once...

"That's a good girl. See, it's not so different, just a bit bigger than you're used to. But I'm sure one of the Queen's servants is more than up to the challenge." Augras returned to his bed and sat down on the soft mattress to watch.

The burly Minotaur snorted in pleasure as Hope's soft hands ran up and down his shaft, teasing and caressing the flesh, making it stiffen in her hands. Brindhour reached down, his massive palm covering the top of her head as he pushed her lips onto his cock. When Hope's mouth pressed softly onto his sensitive shaft he snorted again and clopped his hoofed foot, making Hope jump.

"Good girl," he rumbled, "use your mouth." He bellowed out a deep belly laugh. "Mincenntti mouths are not so good for this; too pointy. But human mouths look so soft and inviting."

"Yes, My Lord." Hope murmured as she nuzzled her lips up the length. Despite the situation, she was still a professional and knew how to service a cock. She flicked her tongue out and slithered up over the top side of the shaft. She brought her mouth all the way to the tip, which was slightly slanted like an orc cock, though not quite as steep and much thicker.

Hope flicked her tongue just under the tip and tickled it back and forth as she continued to use both hands to stroke the meat up and down. Her hot breath wafted down the length as she began to pant. Her nipples started to harden as her excitement grew. She pursed her lips and then pressed them against the head of his cock and suckled softly. The salty taste permeated through her mouth but at the end of the day it wasn't so different than the many other cocks she'd serviced before.

"That's it, Hope," Augras encouraged her, "Just think, you'll be the first woman of the Western Kingdoms to fuck a Minotaur...Maybe you'll be in the history books!" He laughed. "If nothing else, I'm sure it will give you status among the Queen's other servants."

Before she could respond, Brindhour gave Hope a sharp tug to pull her deeper onto his cock. Hope was forced to jack her jaw wide in order to accommodate it, and soon her mouth was aching as she tried to massage the shaft with her lips and tongue.

"So tight. I look forward to fucking your pussy next. Get it nice and wet, not for me, but for you. Hah!" The Minotaur burst out laughing again and clopped his foot once more as he began moving his hips while pulling her up and down his shaft.

Hope did her best to suck on the dick while the Minotaur moved her back and forth. Even with her considerable skill she couldn't keep her teeth from scraping along the bull man's shaft. Luckily, the Minotaur didn't seem to mind, as the iron hard rod seemed impervious to such a meager attack. Her mouth was stretched to the limits but still she sucked as best she could. Her tongue pulsed against the underside of his cock while her lips milked the shaft, creating a tight seal around it while he dragged her mouth up and down.

Soon the head of his bull cock was pushing at the back of her throat, choking off her breath as he tried to get it deeper and deeper inside the woman. Hope tried to focus, to use her skill and training to relax her throat enough to take it inside, but it was no use. The cock was too thick for her to take in normally. Her eyes began to water and she started to jerk the base of his shaft furiously in order to get him off as quickly as possible.

Brindhour was not to be deterred however. Even though the human's mouth was only covering a quarter of his dick, it felt too good and he wanted more. He began to hump faster and his thick black fingers curled around Hope's dark hair, tightening his grip as he pulled her down his cock. His hard shaft rammed at the back of her throat again and again as he assaulted the muscles of her throat.

With dogged determination and bestial persistence he finally broke through the resistance and with another snort of pleasure he began sliding his monstrously long shaft down her throat. More and more of the cock disappeared between her plump lips, making her throat bulge.

Hope's eyes widened as she felt the cock invading her throat and totally blocking the narrow passage. Tears welled in her eyes and she struggled to breathe. The massive Minotaur had no mercy however, but started to move in and out, sawing his cock through the tight, warm, wet envelopment of her throat.

"Easy now, Brindhour. Don't break her on me. I'm sure my grandmother will want her back in one piece."

"I can't make any promises but if she can take it in my mouth I'm sure she can take it between her legs without breaking." He pumped his dick into her throat a few more times before finally withdrawing it completely. He let the iron rod bob before the woman, slapping and rubbing it across her face as she gasped for breath.

Drool and spittle leaked out of her lips and down her chin as she heaved, trying to catch herself and recover in the aftermath of the brutal face fucking. "Thank you My Prince," she rasped, "I'll...I'll be happy to take your friend's cock inside me. Or try to."

Brindhour reached down and snatched both of Hope's wrists in one hand and hoisted her up into the air. His other hand pawed at her breasts, trying to untie the string in front, but his thick fingers weren't nimble enough and he only succeeded in rumpling the fabric of her dress.

"Please, sir, let go of me, and I'll untie it for you." Hope pleaded but the Minotaur paid her no mind. He simply gathered up the skirt of the dress in his hand and ripped it clean off, leaving her naked from the waist down. He immediately thrust his hand between her legs and started to rub her bare slit.

"Ah, good. You're warm, soft, and smooth. You'll make a good mate for me." He started to push his finger between her labia. He worked it back and forth, circling it slowly as he drew out her natural lubrication and relaxed her vaginal muscles. Finally, he slipped his index finger in and pushed it deep inside. His index finger alone was the size of an elf's cock; maybe even a small human one.

The fat finger twirled inside her, spreading her walls, getting them ready for the impending invasion. Hope couldn't help but moan as she felt her pussy get filled by something with the flexibility of a finger yet the size and girth of a cock. She closed her eyes, escaping the Minotaur's monstrous visage to lose herself in the pleasure she was feeling.

"Ooooh!" She started to bounce atop Brindhour's hand as she moaned. Her cry was low and throaty from the abuse, and though it still hurt she was able to move past it and lose herself in the sensation of her cunt being spread by the Minotaur's finger. As she dangled from his other hand, she moved her hips, rocking and rolling them against the finger as he moved it faster.

When Brindhour felt that she was sufficiently aroused, he released one of her hands which instinctively gripped a horn. He then released the other, and soon Hope was hanging off the Minotaur's horns as he moved both hands to her waist. He guided her down, sliding his cock between her thighs. The thick member wedged them apart as he brought it all the way to her slit.

He slapped and thrust it, rutting up between the nether folds as he sought to batter his way in like he did her throat. Hope opened her legs up and planted her feet on either hip to give him as much access as possible. Soon her slick hot pussy was stretching around the Minotaur's cock as he plunged it inside.

She cried out, throwing her dark hair back as pain lanced from between her legs. The fat dick was so large it pressed against her clit from the inside, and completely stretched out her hot cunt. Brindhour began to mercilessly thrust, ramming it in and out of her as she dangled from his horns. As she panted and mewled, he lapped at her face with his bovine tongue, smearing his saliva all over her cheeks and face.

"Aaaah! Nnng!" Hope panted, mouth hanging agape as his tongue ran over her lips. The massive slab of meat bored through her pussy, stretching and molding it to the shape of his girth as he plundered her insides. Moving faster and harder, he took his pleasure from her flesh.

"There, you've done it Hope." Augras remarked. "You're the first woman of the Western Kingdoms to fuck a Minotaur. Perhaps my grandmother will have a painting made and a song commissioned to commemorate the act."

The Minotaur snorted and stomped as his muscles rippled. He didn't even get half of his cock inside her before finding her cervix. He nonetheless continued, fucking her frantically. Each thrust pummeled the roof of her vagina and made her clamp down tightly around his dick. Finally, the slanted head released his pent up seed, throwing it right at the entrance to her womb as rope after rope shot out of him.

Hope slumped over as she felt the climax release, and then subside. But Augras was quick to disabuse her relief.

"Oh don't think we're done yet, Hope. Minotaurs may cum early but they cum often: you still have a long night ahead of you..and I hope it's not your cycle, Marishka assures me that humans are perfectly breedable with Minotaurs." He laughed softly but already his mind was turning to other things as Brindhour ripped off her dress and positioned her for another go.

****

Drauken cursed as the full moon illuminated the space between the castle wall and the copse of trees he was hiding in. Of course I would have to do this on the full moon, he thought,but he didn't have any control over the Queen's timeline. If he didn't get Ousten out tonight, Augras would whisk him away and he'd miss his chance.

Why did I volunteer for this again? I'm a merchant, not a rebel or a spy! He wasn't meant for this kind of work but if he wanted to continue being a merchant, he needed to see this through to the end. It all sounded so easy when he was safe in his townhouse but now as he crouched here, with two guards patrolling nearby, he was having second thoughts.

All right, all right. Let me just wait a bit until the guards come back. Then I'll at least know how long their rotation is. The seconds, then minutes, seemed to drag on. He tried keeping count to distract himself but he lost track when he started thinking about everything that could go wrong again. Before he knew it, the guards were walking past again.

This is it, this is it, now or never. As soon as they passed he slipped from the shadows and sprinted to the wall. He hugged the stone wall tightly and began searching for the loose brick that would open the door. Gregor said it was the fifth block up from the ground, thirtieth across from the innermost corbel supporting the large round tower on the southeastern side.

He tried counting them out but even with the light of the moon it was hard to differentiate the blocks of stone in the darkness. He first lost count around fifteen, and the second time around eight. His heart was beating furiously and he could feel the sweat beading on his forehead despite the coolness of the autumn air. He pressed against the wall again and traced the blocks with his fingers, counting off each time he found the mortar filling the gaps between the blocks.

When he counted out thirty he stroked both sides of the block and then placed both hands on the center and pushed. And pushed. Shit, he cursed silently as nothing happened. He ran his tongue over his tusks as he moved one to the left and pushed, but again nothing happened.

"You gonna see Hope tonight after work?" A distant voice asked.

"Naw, the Queen has her working late. But I'm thinking of taking her out of the city this weekend. It'll be nice to get away from the stink for a little bit," another voice replied.

Panic seized his heart as he heard the voices coming up behind him. How long had it been? He had lost count, but it didn't matter now. Either way they were almost here. He looked around in a panic, and then gripped the hilt of the short sword on his belt. He slid it about halfway out of the sheathe, then thought better of it. What am I doing? I can't fight them.

He took a deep breath and released the hilt, then spun towards the wall and slammed both hands into the block above the one he started with. He breathed a sigh of relief as it slid back, activating the counterweight that opened a door in the wall. Drauken darted inside and quickly reset the door so it closed again.

Oh thank goodness. That was too close. But at least it should be smooth sailing from here. After letting his heart settle down he thought back to the map and pictured it in his mind. The passage would continue, and then reach an intersection. Taking a right would lead towards the Queen's quarters, but he needed to go straight.

He began walking down the passageway and soon reached the fork he expected. A faint thwacking sound echoed down from the Queen's quarters coupled with faint moans. The Queen is having fun tonight. Good, at least that means she won't be creeping through these passageways.

He lingered for a moment longer, briefly tempted to go and have a look before thinking better of it. No, I need to be moving. The quicker the better. He continued on down the passage, thinking about the next set of instructions. It was supposed to split, with one tunnel leading down and the other up. The dungeons were down, but the special cell Ousten was kept in wasn't in the dungeon, it was on an upper level.

He kept to the right at the split, and was relieved several moments later as he came across a staircase leading up. He began climbing the stairs. What's next? Left or right? Instead of a split, the tunnel continued straight or left. Shit. Well, if I thought it was left or right and it's left or straight, it must be left.

He took the left turn and continued down the hall. Light crisscrossed the passage, shining in through small holes bored in the walls. From the secret passage one could spy on any of the quarters in this wing of the castle. Most of the rooms seemed empty but from one he heard a rhythmic thumping and more pronounced moans.

"Ah! Fuck me! Split me with your big fat cock!"

He spared a glance through a hole and did a double take as he saw the massive Minotaur slamming into a pretty dark haired maid. It took him a moment to realize that Augras was watching from the bed. So that's what he likes? I wouldn't have thought it. But it's good to know where Augras is sleeping, that might come in handy later.

He continued down the passage and soon found himself mounting the final set of stairs that led to Ousten's cell. He was surprised to find it wasn't even locked. The cell door swung open for him, and he stepped boldly inside. This was much more his style; dealing with nobles was much more comfortable for him than sneaking around. "Your Highness?"

"Your Highness?" Ousten asked at the same time. The slender man turned towards the door with a hopeful expression, but his shoulders slumped and his face fell as he saw the orc. "Who are you?"

"My name is Drauken, Your Highness. I've come to rescue you, to take you home to Heste." Drauken stepped into the room, and was surprised to find it well furnished. A large bed with a feather mattress took up one wall, and bookcases filled with leather tomes dominated the others except for a small alcove that exited onto a balcony.

"Heste? But why would I go there?"

"Haven't you heard? There's been a rebellion against Belkor's rule. Your cousin Henry is trying to reclaim the throne for your family. You need to be there with them." Drauken replied patiently. Years of seclusion had obviously addled him somewhat and he'd need a gentle hand.

"Oh." The King took a few steps forward, and the moon caught his long white beard. Long years of imprisonment had not been kind to him, even if he was kept in a gentle cell. "I don't know what I would do there. I'm afraid I wouldn't be very much help. Besides, I don't think My Queen wants me to leave."

His Queen? This is worse than I thought. "She's kept you prisoner here, Your Highness. For eighteen years! Don't you want to be free? To be your own man again?"

"I'm the Queen's man!" He said hurriedly, a wild look in his eyes. "She needs me here. I can't leave her, no one can service her like I can."

He's lost his mind, he realized. This is going to require more direct action. "I know, I know, but she needs a special service from you. Henry is claiming to be King, and she needs you to prove that he's not."