Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She does?" He seemed to think about that. "I could do that for her. Will she be coming with us? Did she give you my key?"

"Your key?" He asked in spite of himself.

Ousten responded by pushing his pants down. A shudder ran down his back and he had to push down a wave of revulsion as he saw wicked looking metal tube encasing Ousten's cock. She has him in chastity? He's truly lost his mind! "Yes, yes, I have it right here," he said and pretended to reach into his pocket. When he closed the distance he suddenly struck out with his other hand, punching Ousten across the jaw and knocking the frail former King out cold. This is worse than I thought, but at least he doesn't look too heavy. I should be able to carry him out of here...but how am I going to get him to Heste?

****

Augras masked the feelings of relief and satisfaction he felt when he heard that Ousten escaped. He was becoming used to hiding his true feelings but he supposed that was normal for living in court. He knew it was a shame that Ousten disappeared, foiling Jeanette's plot and possibly undermining their cause but on the other hand, he knew the chances of it having a meaningful impact were small and now he was free to find his true destiny. Something inside him knew that Thesta was his future, not Heste, Zentara, or even Deznessuian.

"The jug is broken, it can't be put back together. We should focus on the next problem at hand; breaking the impasse at the Hell Pass." Augras wanted them to see reason but a cacophony of voices answered him.

"Our army was shattered in Heste, we need to shore up our forces there! If we can defeat the Princess-Knight we'll crush their morale; they'll run all the way back to Thesta and we can hem them in while we see to the northern lords!" The loudest voice cut through the rest, belonging to Bogor.

"Their army is camped outside Dromstadt, besieging the city. It will be there for months, plenty of time for our army in Heste to reform and face them again. Now is the time to break through the Pass, while their army is away. Once we do, we can take the whole of the country behind her back." This time Augras allowed himself to smile as more voices spoke up in support of his position.

"There's still the matter of Ousten's escape." Dorian said, his soft voice immediately silencing the discussion. "Let's return to that. All of our grand plans will come to nothing if a spy is reporting them back to our enemies."

"It is quite the coincidence that Ousten escaped just after your return, nephew." Vilknar added.

Augras laughed. "From what I hear, your plans were being leaked before I even arrived. And if I were working against you, why would I disrupt your little propaganda plot while solving the greater strategic problem of food?"

"Augras is right." Jeanette decided. "If he were the spy he's doing a poor job of it. In fact, the only one I think we can definitively say is not a spy is Augras." She looked around the table, daring anyone to disagree with her. When no one obliged, she continued. "Augras, can you solve the problem in the Pass?"

"I can." He said confidently. Beside him, Marishka nodded her head sagely. They had discussed at length what would be necessary, and though some would not approve, he would do whatever it took to win the war. "I'll ne-"

"No, don't say anything further. If the spy is here, there's no point in tipping our hand. I trust you, and will send Grotok a letter to that effect."

"I appreciate your confidence, Grandmother. With your leave, I'll begin making preparations."

With Jeanette's leave, he and Marishka left to go find the chiefs of the Minotaurs and Centaurs. "Brindhour, Golinchkar, we've finally been given permission to march."

"It is about time, Son of Three Races." Golinchkar rumbled. "I have waited long for the women I was promised. Brindhour has received a taste, and he assures me it was exquisite. I want my share."

"You shall have it, Golinchkar. After the fortresses guarding the Pass are taken you shall lead the army through and have first pick of women."

"You'll be well satisfied, Centaur, "Marishka said, "not that you deserve it."

"You're still here, slaver? Why don't you join your doomed race in the dustbin of history?" The centaur retorted angrily.

"That's enough of that. We all have our roles to play and our destinies to follow. Golinchkar, Brindhour, I need you both to go to the Smithy to be measured for armor. Your pelts might be fine against the bone weapons of the Mincenntti but if you're going to fight men you'll need steel. All has already been paid for and one of the footmen from the castle will direct you."

"Weapons too, I hope." The Minotaur rumbled.

"Yes, weapons too. They smiths will be making more, but they will meet catch up with us at the Pass." Augras barked out a laugh. "They didn't have enough armor on hand to fit an army of Minotaurs and Centaurs. Go figure!"

After they left, Augras turned to Marishka. "Don't let them get to you.

"They don't matter, Son of Three Races. They're beasts of burden, meant only to carry you to our destiny. It is up to you to reunite the three races, and restore the bloodline that is your birthright."

"I know and now, finally, we're setting off to begin. Hah! I'm leading a thousand Minotaur and Centaur to war. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever think I'd be doing that!"

"You'll be doing much more than that." Marishka's gaze lingered on him for a moment, as if seeing through him, or inside of him. "My people once spread across the world; now we are less than three score, while cattle and horses steal our heritage...but you are going to change that, Son of Three Races, you will create a legacy that will see our people reborn."