All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 09'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ItalianBoarItalianBoarabout 6 years ago
Excellent

So far, the best chapter of Triumph.

As answer to your question, yes, Triumph has much more depth than the other series, I guess because you also grew as a writer. I like its more mature tone.

I admit that I prefer Zentara and Rebellion more than Elfin descent, not just because Trogar is a puny, insecure orc as opposed to his father's assertive masculinity, but I also enjoyed the story more in those first series.

I don't know if it comes as a surprise, but I also enjoyed Conquest a lot. I really like Agmar as a character and his straightforward, traditional orc personality. I understand why you had him lose vs Amelie, it was needed for the plot, but he remains one of my favourite characters.

Thanks for another update, the last days I found myself checking everyday to see if you had posted it 😅.

xenoveistxenoveistabout 6 years ago

I'd admit I like Zentara and Elfin Descent the best (even left a long comment in Descent on the what made it work/not work), mainly for the corruption and porn aspect.

Triumph is a nice mix of both porn and plot, although I feel like the porn is more straightforward? Less complex in terms of emotions or set up or kinks since part of that time has to be devoted to the plot aspects.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for commenting!

ItalianBoar,

I'm glad you enjoyed Conquest, it was a blast to write, especially since it was much shorter in scope allowing for a much tighter plot. I'm glad you see extra depth in Triumph and enjoy it, even if that might be what turns some people off. This is a site for pornographic literature after all, and I'm veering more towards traditional fantasy with erotic elements.

Xeno,

I did enjoy the corruption aspects of Elfin Descent, even if that isn't everyone's cup of tea. I think where the story got away from me was that the Trogar's arc of coming into his own never really worked. He started out too weak, and that made his growth insufficient by the end of the story. That and stories about trade disputes aren't as interesting as wars!

As far as complexity of emotions in sex scenes, what did you think of Amelie's scene with the orc prisoner in this chapter? I think this is closer to my original style. As for kinks, I got a little 'kinked' out in Elfin Descent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Feedback & Story Rankings

Hello,

I've been reading your stories from the start and always look forward to new updates. I'm enjoying Triumph and looking forward to how things will turn out. My favorite part is Princess Brigette's transformation. Honestly, I read for the porn and not so much the politics and battle scenes. ^^;

As such your original work, Zentara is still my favorite. The big reason is that the story was a happy one. Jeanette got everything she wanted and had a happy ending.

Second favorite is Triumph. The sex is well written and I find Brigette's transformation to harken back to Jeanette's while still being it's own thing. Third is Rebellion. Even though Susannah's story was so sad! ;_; I was hoping she would meet the orc of her dreams and have many children. Fourth is Conquest, because it wasn't Elfin Descent. I'm sad that Agmar turned into such a villain since he was Jeanette's precious little boy ;_; If there was anyone I really wanted to see completely destroyed it was Trogar. Finally, Elfin Descent. There are parts of the series that I really, really like. The corruption of the princess, all the scenes in the brothel were great. It's just...Trogar. Oh how I loath the character. I was hoping things would turn around and he'd be smashed under the heel of a elf boot. If anyone deserved a story arc like Agmar or Susannah it was Trogar. Oh how I could go on and on about Trogar. I still enjoyed alot of the story and am excited to see how Conquest turns out :D I hope Brigette is forever pumping out cute orc babies!

HierophantasHierophantasalmost 6 years ago
Favorite series

Don't have one really I'm more of a characters guy, favorites being Sylvia, Brigette and Susannah, so as you can imagine it's all over the place in terms of favorite chapters.

HierophantasHierophantasalmost 6 years ago
Also

To add, none of my favorite girls had particularly good endings and were unlucky, I know most probably read this for corruption, humiliation fetishes and so on, but I would love some romance.

SexinatiSexinatialmost 6 years ago
Agree with Hierophantas.

I gotta say, I would like some more romance too. It doesn't have to be lovey-dovey romance, but some romance does feel nice to have.

The romance between the orc merchant and the elf assistant is nice, anyway.

To some, romance may simply be within the realm of 'Vanilla', the word of which they scorn balefully as they form a lewd smirk and list off through a pile of fetishes in haughty superiority, obviously because depraved kinks are superior to 'Vanilla'.

But to me, romance is the icing on my cake. I like my kinky cake to be rounded out by a little bit of the 'good' stuff, if you get what I mean.

If you couldn't tell already, Beauty and the Beast is the story of my childhood. Now that is true romance. :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Gotta say that sex scene at the end was kinda hot.

So far most of the sex in this series has been male orc completely destroys female human so it was a nice change of pace to see the woman taking control of the orc for once.

Hopefully the knight princesses magical corruption back fires and she developes an obsession with using humiliating and desposing of orc to satisfy her sexual needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quick Opinion of the Series.

I like to say your I like all your work with the balance between sex and story.

For me, I would rate Zentara, Triumph, and this being my favorites. Then Elfin, then last with the unpopular opinion of Rebellion being at my lowest(counldn't tell you why it just wasn't for me.)

As for the sex, I like almost everything you written usually public humiliation being my favorite. Some of BDSM of Elfin I didn't care for.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 6 years ago
Character Development

What worked in the previous stories was the reader's connection to the characters. You've had two previous critics mention they'd like romance. Romance is one means to promote character development. By developing interpersonal relationships character become more than two-dimensional cardboard cutouts. You want to move away from Porn you need to develop the interpersonal relationships between the characters. The reason we don't care about what happens to the characters in a porno is that there is no character development, they fuck and we’re good. It's also the same reason we don't invest time in the guy with the Red Shirt on Star Trek. My criticism of this current story is we don't really know who the characters are, not in the same way we knew Jeanette. We knew her wants, her needs, cares, desires, interests, and weaknesses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I liked Rebellion, Triumph, then Zentara but I see what others are saying. While this one has a clearer progression, the number of characters has made it difficult to get a full grasp on everyone's motivations and for them to develop aside from them reacting to things.

For example: Jasmara so far has just been humiliated the entirety of the story. While I want her to escape and get revenge, she feels More like she's reacting to what's happening to her vs trying to make move her own plot (even if trapped, she can reflect and think to herself about what she wants)

Brigette meanwhile does better. While she is getting used by Makoz, we know her motivations for letting her get in that situation and she still is taking an active step in moving her plot forward.

Amelie and Augras are sort of at the same point: we know what they want and have seen what they will do but there's some wiggle room as to what they want going forward. We know their end goals: Amelie: protect her homeland and daughter/Augras: defeat Thesta and somehow wind up as the most powerful ruler on the board. But aside from Amelie getting hornier, it doesn't feel like she's changed much. We know now what helps drive her and see from her past that she's always been conflicted about war with Zentara but aside from now craving Orc cock, she doesn't feel like she's grown much. Augras meanwhile is sort of in the same boat. We know he's powerful, feels betrayed by his family and wants to be the head of things at the end but aside from getting frustrated, he doesn't feel like he's changed much.

In fairness, Amelie and Augras seem like they're going to encounter each other more often now so they can bounce off of each other and develop each other (and not just in bedroom matters). I don't think romance is possible for them but I could see an ending where Augras allows her to willing submit to him as opposed to forcing himself on her (maybe away from the troops so publically it will always seem like she was forcibly broken) and brokers a peace where he'll marry her or her daughter (he'll get both naturally) and while they never fall in love, they at least have an understanding about things and need to work together to keep the Western Kingdoms United.

Depending on Markoz I could see a Trogar/Jeanette relationship forming. He seems at least amused by Brigette and if the raids are successful he could consider her a valuable asset. On the other hand, I could see him picking a fight with Zentara and finding out it was a really really bad idea or, depending on Drauken, flipping the script and temporarily or permanently throwing in with Zentara or Augras (after all, if Augras and Grotok have some victories, Sandora at least would be open to attack and I doubt any tears would be shed by Zentara or risk of reprisal would be given if Markoz chose to attack)

Drauken and his assistant are cute but Considering he's a traitor and his assistant is left alone, I kind of doubt their relationship will last.

Still though, depending on how things end will be the big thing that helps me determine where I would place this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ranking of the stories.

I like Triumph, Zentara, Elfin Descent and Rebellion equally all the stories written by you are what keep me coming back to this site. Hope the next chapter come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hi Orcdominion,

when do you release the next part of the story? And what happened to your blog and all the other projects?

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Status

Anon,

I am having trouble writing Chapter 10...in fact, I skipped ahead to start on Chapter 11 because I was so stuck with 10. It is mostly done, but I am having trouble with the last two scenes. I may cut one of them out just to finish it and and move on.

As for the blog and other projects, I just don't have the time I once did to keep up with it. I keep telling myself I'll at least update the blog with all the Triumph chapters, but even that is hard to do.

I have started running a bestial breed adventure via email, and may update Captain Lochley with the endings I have finished just to provide some closure to that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I feel that the reason Elfin Descent failed was illustrated in your post mortem, because readers emphasized too much with the female lead and didn’t care for the orc. But in addition to that, the major difference is that the Jeanette stories had her be ultimately victorious, even if corrupted along the way. With Elfin Descent, the elf was doomed to fail no matter how well she navigates politics and how incompetent the Orc was: in the end, it was just a shaggy dog story and anything she succeeded in was invalidated.

This story seems to be going the same way. I’ve only read bits and pieces of it due to my disappointment with Elfin Descent, but what I’ve read comes across as female characters, all competent, ultimately losing their bodies and kingdoms to Orc dick. Plus apparently there’s now magic? It’s probably due to me just popping in to read pieces, but I don’t have much desire to get back into it. I’m more interested in reading about Jeanette’s time in the whore house, or maybe some stories about that elven adventurer.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Jeanette Victorious

Anon,

That is a good point and something I am going to think about going forward. My initial conception of Jeanette's story was similar to Elfin Descent, but I changed it because I ended up liking Jeanette too much to have her end badly.

While the title of the story kind of gives the direction away, it isn't going to end up like Elfin Descent, at least, I hope people won't see it that way. And yes, there is magic now, but I think it is well explained where it came from and why there wasn't any before, but you'd have to read the whole series to figure out why.

Thanks for leaving the comment though, it has given me a new way to look at things!

HierophantasHierophantasalmost 6 years ago
Sylvia

Also, will we be getting more of her? I want romance the most (not sure how that would be played out in current story) but I would also love to see some flashbacks of her "training" before Elfin Descent.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Yes Sylvia

We will be seeing more Sylvia, probably in Ch 12! Probably not any flashbacks though, unless as a stand alone side story.

SexinatiSexinatialmost 6 years ago
More Sylvia...

-We will be seeing more Sylvia, probably in Ch 12! -

"Yeeeesss!"

*Runs around the room, shouting in exultation*

HierophantasHierophantasalmost 6 years ago
Great news.

She's is up there in terms of favorites, unlucky and sympathetic character but also hot. And at least I'm not the only one excited ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hooked

I have been hooked by your writing and I mean that literally, like a real addiction. Your writing has definitely keyed into something primal. That's what has begun to worry me. I wonder if I start to focus my fantasies like this it might start to affect real life. I mean, let's not kid ourselves, these stories are all about male desires and I don't think than any but a tiny tiny minority of women would be anything but horrified by the stuff that happens to the female characters in this. For most women this is a horror story... I think that the women in my life would be disgusted with me for reading this, and I've started to wonder about myself. Why am I turned on by the idea of abusing, manipulating and degrading them?. That isn't my masculine strength talking, that my insecure, self indulgent weakness. I think that I need to man up and kick this habit.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sylvia

I sent Ch 10 in for edits, but I'm not really satisfied with it...it's quite short, and not accomplishing everything I wanted it to. So I'm considering moving the Sylvia stuff from Ch 11 to Ch 10 to flesh out the chapter some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

My favourite chapter of triumph so far! I just love Amelies arc. Cant wait to see how low the great princess knight will fall. Also it would be nice to see more of those dreams of hers. I think they really add to the story and to the slow changes in her subconscious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous