Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet this is your first time feeling orc meat, isn't it Your Highness? There's nothing quite like it, is there? Bigger than anything your human men have. Take it out, touch it for real. Go ahead, see for yourself!" Jarrik urged her on as he tried to hump against her hands. His biceps strained against the ropes as he tried to take a hold of her, but the knots held and he remained tied to the chair.

"Try not to talk" she said, trying to picture someone, anyone besides the orc warrior in front of her. Still, the gruff words made her pussy tingle. Her free hand unlaced her pants and slid inside, tracing her wet slit as she continued to stroke him through his pants with the other.

"Don't be like that, Highness. There's no reason we can't both get something out of this. It's just a little harmless fun!" Jarrik nipped playfully at her breast, giving it a little bite, but hard enough to leave a mark. He laughed when she squealed, and bucked his hips higher off the chair.

Amelie's tongue ran over her lips as she looked down at the red mark he left on her creamy breast. A moan escaped her as she rolled her fingers over her clit and then dipped them inside her wet snatch. After luxuriating in the feeling of her digits pushing through her folds for a just a moment, she slid them out and then slapped Jarrik sharply across the face. "I'll take my pleasure from you, Jarrik, and if you get some enjoyment out of it, that's your affair."

Her fingers ran up his leg to undo the orc's pants, and quickly freed his twisted and ridged member. "Ugh!" She grunted at the inhuman sight. Amelie wrapped her fingers around the thick girth and began to stroke up and down as she pushed her own pants down to her ankles.

"Got a little fight in you, eh? I guess that's to be expected from the great Princess-Knight. You handle a dick well enough, but let's see how you take it in your mouth!" Jarrik grunted again as he strained against the ropes. Amelie's pumping fist was driving him wild and every instinct drove him to want to reach out and grab her and force her on his dick.

"I told you to be quiet!" She didn't like hearing Jarrik call her 'Princess-Knight'; it was a reminder that she didn't need right now. Her mouth watered at the sight of his cock though, and she found herself sinking to the floor and guiding his rod to her mouth.

"Mmm..." She moaned sweetly around his dick as her lips closed around the shaft. She continued to pump his shaft in her hand, but mostly focused on lapping the cork-screwed ridges and stroking his meat with her lips. She bobbed up and down along the length, taking it in and out as she fed more and more of it into her mouth.

"Oh that's good, Highness. Just like that; I knew you'd be good at this. Hah! You're good at everything you do I bet!" Jarrik groaned in satisfaction as Amelie formed a tight seal around his cock. With something he could finally press against, he started to hump in earnest. He bucked his hips into her mouth, trying to push more of his cock inside her.

The slanted tip of his shaft hit the back of her throat, making her cough and choke. She slid the cock out and squeezed it firmly as she glared up at him. She quickly tore her pants off and straddled his lap, facing away from him. She rubbed her firm ass against his cock, then worked it beneath her and to the front to line it up with the entrance to her sex. "I told you," she groaned as the head pushed past her folds and entered her body, "to be quiet! I don't want to look at you, or hear you. Just be quiet!"

Amelie moaned loudly again as she tried to picture her husband, or one of her lovers. She couldn't do it though: Jarrik's cock was too inhuman. There was no way she could escape the size or strangeness of his shaft. Each time it slid into her his visage entered her mind unbidden. She imagined him behind her, tied up, his his eyes fixated on her bare ass she rode his prick up and down.

Her breasts bounced, wilder and wilder as she rode him. Each time she plunged down on the shaft the ridges rubbed her insides and sent shockwaves of pleasure out through her body. "Ahh! Yesss! Mmm! Ah!"

"Oh fuck that's good, Highness! Ride me! Ride my cock! Take it inside that tight royal cunt!" Jarrik groaned as her pussy squeezed his shaft, gripping it so tight that he was already on the verge of cumming. He began to thrust wildly, bouncing off the chair in reckless abandon as he strove to stuff her full of his cock.

"AH!" Amelie arched her back as one hand furiously stroked her clit. She clenched down on his cock, holding it tightly deep within her body as she brought herself to climax. Spasms rocked her body as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. Amelie's wild undulations milked Jarrik's cock until moments later he joined her in ecstasy and his cock erupted, splattering her pussy with his hot seed. "Nnng! Ah ah ah!" She continued to cry out and moan as his twitching shaft emptied inside her, until finally she came down from her orgasmic high.

As her pent up lust was released and ebbed from her it was replaced with a deep shame. What have I done? I just fucked a prisoner. An orc? What is wrong with me? She tore herself from his lap and stumbled away. She saw the sword on the floor and picked it up. For what? A magic sword? I was so stupid and wanton I let an orc talk me into sex for a magic sword? Cum dribbled down her thighs, making her want to retch.

"Ah, not bad Highness, not bad. You looked like you needed that, and I did too truth be told. Want to go again? I think I got another round in me!"

Rage built up again within her; at the orc, the war, at herself for being so stupid. Jarrik's words echoed in her mind as tears welled in her eyes and the sword slid from its sheathe. It was light in her hand, and as it slipped free she felt an energy flow through her. Her rage seemed to condense in a ball, and in a flash she spun around. Without looking the blade swung unerringly into Jarrik's neck, sinking in like a knife through butter and severing the orc's head.

Jarrik's head, its face caught mid-gloat, flew through the air, before striking the floor and rolling away. Amelie looked at it, and then at the headless body, stunned. She had trained and fought with swords for years, but never had she swung with such power and speed before. Maybe it is magical after all, she thought as she stared at the bloody blade in wonder.