All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 09'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
syd_v63syd_v63about 10 years ago
Nicely Done

Ok I know these reviews are like getting a little mundane. The critisms and compliments and feed back in general are all well established. Good strong main characters, nice supporting cast (although under utilized), overall arc of the story has been thoroughly established and the reader is drawn into a plot that doesn't seem forced or overly contrived.

What I liked:

You have mastered humiliation as a part of the Dom/Sub life style. Humiliation is not about degrading ones self in retched activities that would make pigs cringe. No humiliation is simply putting ones self in situations that have an impact on ones role, specifically those situations that bring with them a keen understanding of subordinate place (This is not Fear Factor - a show by the way that I never fully understood). Further you have developed intrigue and plot, as well as can be asked for while maintaining a format conducive to this website (know your audience). The Internet is not HBO, HBO is not PBS and Literotica is not Shakespeare on the Thames. That being said, the fit is good.

What I didn't like:

I know it's been said but annoying as it is punctuation, grammar, word use and spelling (Typos) need to addressed. There I've said it and we can move on. Where this time the plot and storyline moved along quite nicely and we are moving ever forward to the end, the sex was somewhat stifled. You had warned us that the sex would not be as abundant as in previous chapters but please don't lose sight of the fact that this is an erotica site, moreover it is more like a written porn site. Now that may be a critical comment and there could be others who had no issue with the amount of sex this volume contained, to which I say: Fair Enough. But here is my dig. The amount of sex portrayed in this chapter was the absolute minimal required to address the function of this site. This is not Harlequin Romance, it is barely one step above Porn and just left of Smutt., subsequently the stories hear need SEX. DON'T CHEAP OUT!

Great Job 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice that you continue the story. This chapter I see more as an interlude.

But such chapters need to be. I find it remarkable how fast you write and look forward every time I come to this page and see that it goes on. There are enough works which were canceled. It is clear to see that you give yourself a lot of trouble with this story. And I think it's not so bad if there is not so much sex in every chapter (we had a lot of in the last chapters XD). That builds up tension. There is the relationship between a master and his slave that has to develop. Perhaps other women of the Kingdom like Jeanettes friend Susannah comes to the taste to fuck with Orcs too. That could be a way to install more sex in the story

It would be interesting too to read what Turog really thinks about Jeanette and what he really wants. Perhaps there will be a description of his view.

I'm curious how it goes.

Five Stars :)

(I cant say nothing about grammar XD i am no native speaker, i leave that to the other .....)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great as always

I am always looking forward to reading a new story from new.

And I am never dissapointed afterwards.

In my opinion you still have a good balance between plot and adult content.

And I still see it as a very strong point of you that you are very creative and try to do something new with every chapter. And refrain from doing the same things over and over again.

I realy enjoyed your description of the dress and the exhibitionistic jaenette.

esspecially as i am a sucker for sexy girls in sexy clothings.

It might have been fun to explore some sex with the commoners or the elf. But as the story is named Orcdominion I can see why you did not go there.

Overall I can say that I am still very invested in the fate of the queen. I realy hope she emerges victorious in the end.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you all for the comments. I am glad you likes the exhibitionism, it was a lot of fun for me to write. I am flattered you all ha e stuck with the story for so long. In the coming chapters ( 11 and 12 probably) there will be scenes with other people. How that happens you will have to wait and see!

Syd,

I'm glad you like how I handle the humiliation. I initially wanted to stop this chapter after the sex scene, so it would be better balanced with erotic vs nonerotoc content. However, doing that would mean future chapters might not have any adult scenes. I hope you find what there is to be worth your continued attention. There isn't much left anyway I expect, maybe four more chapters, including the epilogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous