All Comments on 'Orc Masters Ch. 04'

by GoldenKitteh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Lots of themes within themes - well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I really loved your story! Yunnie was totally hot, and it looks like the other women are going to be just as slutty as her.

Hope you keep writing!

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
This story has it all

Abduction, rape, gang-bang, mind control, non-consent, BDSM, non-human, huge giant cocks, buckets of cum, impregnation fantasies, submission, slavery, oral, anal, tit-fucking, group sex, and if I missed one, I'm sure it's in there too. Now I want to see this in video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Extraordinary

Please continue this great story or else write another but please make us al cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck the horde

the alliance is better and we will win the war!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you're going to use material founded by someone else....

... You should make sure you know what does and doesn't exist within those boundaries. Night elves cannot be paladins within the game World of Warcraft. To use the lingo...... fail... fail hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dumb anon

The anon talking about paladins is clearly a fool. It was made quite clear that the paladin in the story was a human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And clearly you are the biggest idiot

to the 5/07/14 Anon. READ before you comment and call out someone else.

"Vessamoon, the Night Elf Paladin Sergeant"

Yes, right there, quoted from the article.

You have been shown to be the real fool. Now slink away, idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rape and orgy

Loving the rape of these women and their transformation into cock hungry sluts and willing breeders. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous