Orc Masters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trogg fed up with the stubborn night elf, he grabbed Vessa by her shoulders and made her kneel in front of him, lifting his loin cloth, revealing his towering green cock to the night elf. Vessa could only look in awe at the mammoth sized 15 inch cock, slimy green and covered with warts all over. Before she could react in any way, Trogg grabbed the back of her head and shoved his bulbous cock head into her mouth. “I’m tired of waiting for you she elf.” Trogg said in a harsh tone. “You will serve me from now on and all my men.” He stared down at her with an evil grin. Vessa may had been trying to fight the urge before, but after seeing all the erotic scenes, after seeing her friend and her sister willingly submit to the Horde, after admitting to herself exactly what the breeder had told her earlier, and after witnessing his giant cock, Vessa was ready to submit and let her body take over.

“Mmm… you won’t have to wait any longer Lord Trogg.” Vessa said seductively as she finally let her urges take control. She hungrily started sucking on the beast’s slimy green cock, engulfing his giant member into her mouth willingly, bobbing her head up and down. Trogg grinned wickedly after seeing her change.

“Mmm that’s it bitch, suck your new master’s cock!” he ordered Vessa, cackling victoriously, he had finally broken her completely. She may have resisted him at first, but the spell and the sites had heightened her arousal to uncontrollable heights. He looked around as his new slave continued sucking on his cock. Pleased at what he saw. All twenty of the captive maidens were now on the floor servicing their captors. With a wave of his hand, he signaled towards the other thirty horde members that had been patiently waiting. “Alright men, it looks like we’ll have to share the ‘booty’” he said cackling. Taking their queue from the Orc general, they started moving towards the captive women, joining their comrades as they were about to take place in the biggest orgy ever seen in Azeroth. “Let’s show these women what why the horde will always be better than the alliance” Trogg laughed loudly, his army cheering him.

Many of the women were being shared, taken by two or three horde members at a time, even the women warriors joined in the fray, Trogg saw that one of the night elf women was currently being taken by three Troll women, two of them taking the elf‘s ass and pussy with strap ons, while the other troll woman stood above her, holding the elf‘s head to her wet cunt, the only thing heard was all four women moaning in sheer ecstasy. The five undead casters that held the spell together stopped, as it was obvious that the spell was no longer needed. Instead, the whole fifteen undead originally called to paralyze the women contently joined the rest of the army, waiting for their opportunity to jump in the fray. Elia Now laid on the floor, her thong and bra torn, her legs splayed wide. Her guttural moans now as loud as Thurs‘s bestial groans. She was willingly bucking her hips back and forth to meet The Tauren’s powerful cock thrusts. The long braid on his snout danced around her bouncing breasts, sending shiver down her whole body. The spell was no longer taking effect, and in fact, being a paladin, she knew this, but by this point, she didn’t care. Her body was now in control and she was loving the sensations the mammoth sized, dog-like cock was sending through her body.

“I bet you husband never pleasured you like this, did he slut?” Thurs asked the married woman mockingly, then engulfed one of her big breasts into his mouth, biting her sensitive nipples as his cock continued invading her married pink pussy, her pussy walls expanding and contracting invitingly with each invading thrust.

Elia shrilled in pleasure at the sensations being caused. “Mmm no master Thurs, my husband could never pleasure me the way you are. All he has is a puny human dick” she said giggling lustfully. Her older self might’ve found this a horrible statement to make. But now she was being very loose and very honest. No man had ever pleasured her this way before and she was loving it. She was even willing to accept her fate as the horde’s new servant.

“Good slut, accept your fate as the horde’s new fuck toy, and you will get all the pleasure you can manage.” He uttered in her ear with a grin. Elia moaned, nodding in response. Her cheeks flushed red, and her whole body spasmed uncontrollably, letting out a loud bestial moan as her pussy contracted tightly around Thur’s cock like a vice. Her cum gushing out of her snatch and down her thighs.

“Oommm… Fuck Yes Master Thurs! I will be your slutty Horde Slut!” she screamed in pleasure.

The Tauren let out a triumphant bellow after hearing this and continued pummeling Elia’s pink pussy raw. His heavy balls slapping against her cum soaked pussy. “Good human slut,” he uttered, “because I plan on taking that slutty married pussy of yours whenever I please, every day if necessary” He promised as he continued pounding her now sore pussy, he picked up his pace, ramming his mammoth cock deep into her depths. His balls beginning to swell as he felt himself closer and closer to cumming.

“Mmm… Yes Master Thurs, anything for the horde!” Elia moaned uncontrollably as the savage beast pummeled her pussy raw. Thurs smiled wickedly. That hadn’t been the first time he heard that phrase uttered, he had heard it from Yunie many times already. Now he was pleased at hearing the human woman say it, and even more pleased at the possibility of having his own personal fuck toy.

“Mmm good slave, because I also plan on marking you and making you my personal breeder.” He grinned. Elia’s cheeks flushed red, her whole body shivered uncontrollably in reaction to what he said. It was already taboo what she was currently doing, she could never go home now. She had already willingly given herself to the savage beast, why not take it further? She thought to herself, and after already seeing the sight of the horde’s current breeder, Yunie, pregnant with child, and still serving the men, the thought only made her hotter. She didn’t think for too long, in fact, she was now wanting it.

“Oh Yes Master Thurs!” Elia moaned loudly, “Please make me your breeder! Breed my slutty human pussy with your powerful Tauren cum! I’d be honored to have your strong children.” She said, splaying her legs wider to give the hulking beast more room to invade her aching pussy.

“Ha Ha!” Bellowed Thurs triumphantly as he grabbed her hips firmly. “You hear that Trogg? This married human slut already can’t get enough of me and now she wants me to breed her!” he said grinning wickedly, “Very well then slave,” He uttered lustfully into her ear, “I will make you MINE!” he promised, then started pounding her sore pussy faster and harder than before. Her moans and groans of pleasure muffled as he engulfed her small frame into his thick, fur covered body. The beast groaning in pleasure as her pussy convulsed on his cock. Finally with ten hard pistoning strokes into her delicate body. The Tauren general threw his head back, bellowing triumphantly as what seemed like gallons of hot sticky Tauren cum started flooding her sore pussy. Elia too let out a loud moan of pleasure as her second orgasm took over and her pussy juices started mixing with the torrents of cum that were now flooding her human womb before collapsing on the floor exhausted. The Tauren general had to admit that, while the alliance had nothing but coward men and pushovers, their women made great sex slaves, he also thought this was by far the best way to get back at them, he had snagged and willingly made one of their women his sex slave, and even more so, a woman that was already married. This was a big blow for the alliance indeed. Thurs grinned wickedly as he reached inside his pocket and pulled out a slave collar with the Tags “Sex Slave” and “Breeder” then locked it around Elia’s neck. He couldn’t wait to bring this one back and continue having his way with his new personal breeder.

By this point, Mina had also been tagged by Rall as his personal sex slave and breeder. She was laying on her side, her legs were splayed wide. Moaning in pleasure as Rall continued invading the young night elf’s pink pussy with his powerful thrusts while she took an undead soldiers’ fleshy cock into her mouth at the same time. Rall laughed shrilly and high fived the undead soldier, shoving his rotting member deeper down her throat. “Oomm… shit! This one will allow anything with a cock to have their way with her.” Rall said mockingly, Mina’s muffled moans intensifying. She had already cum twice before, and now a third one was building.

“Oomm… anything for the horde master Rall.” She giggled wickedly, repeating Elia’s earlier statement. Gyrating her pussy in circles, bucking her hips faster as her pussy walls contracted and expanded invitingly around Rall’s cock. Mina was incredibly loose by comparison to her sister. She was thinking back to that time when a group of goblins had had her way with her when she had no money and needed some provisions. Or the time when she was captured by a gaggle of Murlocs, tied her up and invaded all her holes. But this was much better she thought. Before, when she was a member of the alliance, she could never openly tell of her affairs with goblins or murlocs or anyone outside the alliance for that matter. Now it wouldn’t matter, and she loved it. In fact she was looking forward to being the horde’s new breeder.

Mina was so turned on by the whole scene. Twenty alliance women were now being taken by an army of fifty horde soldiers. She turned towards Elia and saw her already taking on two Tauren at the same time. Elia was sprawled on top of Thurs, lowering her small frame up and down on his fleshy red cock. Thurs was thrusting his mammoth sized cock in and out of her soaking wet cunt at rapid speed, grabbing her hips, he was bouncing her up and down on his cock, her moans muffled as another Tauren took her mouth. Mina turned towards her sister Vessa, and was happy to see her older sister eagerly taking Trogg’s cock in between her big breasts and sucking on his bulbous green cock head as he bucked his cock in and out her breasts. What’s more, Vessa was moaning in pleasure, enjoying herself too.

Her muffled moans were soon interrupted as the fleshy member in her mouth was flooding cum down her throat. The undead soldier groaning and moaning as his thick cum flushed out and into the young night elf’s throat, some of it running down her chin. Her cheeks flushed, her whole body convulsed and she couldn’t help it anymore. She let out a loud scream of pleasure and let her cum flush out of her a third time. Rall needed no further encouragement and pistoned his cock into her used pussy faster and harder, until he too let out a loud groan of pleasure and came. His gooey cum flooding her womb a third time as well, by now she‘d definitely be pregnant Rall thought to himself as his motions started slowing down. Mina, exhausted collapsed on the floor trying to compose herself again as she could already tell Rall was not going to be finished with her anytime soon, and even if he was, she would have to move to the next soldier available.

Vessa had been turned on so much by Elia’s and her little sister’s enthusiasm as they eagerly accepted their new masters and their new roles as breeders. She moaned and hummed as she took Trogg’s bulbous green head into her mouth, his hairy green balls slapping against her breasts. She no longer could control her urges, nor did she care for that matter. She now wanted, needed the beast’s cock inside her. In fact, having seen her friend and her sister, she felt the urge to show them off as well. Without any orders being said, Vessa took the large green member out of her mouth with a loud popping sound. The beast looking confused, a frown drawn on his face, he didn’t want to have to break into this stubborn one again. The frown was soon replaced by a wicked grin as he saw Vessa quickly moving herself into another position on the ground. She laid on her hands and knees, raising her round ass as high as her long slender legs allowed. She spread her legs invitingly to the Orc, and smacked her round cheeks a couple of times seductively, offering her ass like a bitch in heat.

“Why don’t you show me what a REAL cock can do inside my slutty ass” I cooed, giggling seductively towards the green hairy beast. I could already hear my little sister Mina gasp in surprise after hearing her older sister say something so unbecoming of me, then replaced by a lustful giggle, Mina was glad to see her older sister finally let go of ancient ideas and embrace what I was being given.

Trogg laughed triumphantly as he approached me, grabbed my waist firmly with thick hands and started rubbing his slimy cock head at the entrance of my anus. “You better hope you can manage this cock she elf slut, because when I’m done with you, you won’t be able to walk.” He taunted, cackling as he inched his large member into my tight anal cavity. I bit my lips tightly, constraining the pain as he started inching his cock head into my ass. Then one of his heavy hands slapped across one of my ass cheeks, distracting me from the pain. “Relax bitch!” he commanded, “Otherwise this is going to be very painful… for you” he grinned wickedly. I tried my best to relax, the pain was unbearable at first. A pop was heard as his cock head tore into my entrance. Before long, my muscles relaxed and I let out a long drawn out moan as I felt the wart-filled, giant cock inch its way further into my ass. My front body collapsing on the floor in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“You’re a natural, slut!” Trogg barked content as he started slowly pistoning his cock in and out of my tight entrance. “You’re almost as good as our breeder.” he said mockingly. I looked towards the breeder, and saw her contently enjoying being now taken up the ass by one of the hulking Tauren, and her earlier undead lover taking her pussy. I could see her pussy flaming red as well as her ass as they fucked her raw, yet she was moaning and thrashing in sheer ecstasy, not even caring that she was also carrying child. The whole scene was overwhelming my senses, I even imagined and replaced her face for mine in my mind, and the whole scene excited me even more. “You’d like that wouldn’t you slut? I can already feel your pussy getting wet at the thought of being a horde breeder.” Trogg said tauntingly as he fingered my wet pussy. By now he was quickening his pace, thrusting his cock in and out of my ass, my whole body following his powerful thrusts.

“Oomm… yes Master Trogg” I moaned loudly, bucking my hips backwards to meet his powerful thrusts. “I’d love to be your personal sex slave and breeder” I said with a lustful tone. The giant Orc laughed victoriously as he continued impaling me with his fleshy member. The warts on his cock sending shockwaves all through my body as they touched my spot like nothing else had before. My moans turning into bestial groans of pleasure. I convulsed my ass muscles, contracting them and expanding them with each of his thrusts, making it even tighter around. I turned to face him over my shoulder, licking my lips seductively I slapped my ass cheeks teasingly, encouraging him.

“Good slut,” he grinned as he pounded my already sore asshole, fucking me raw. “It’s good to see you finally accepting your fate bitch!” he continued taunting, “and realize that there’s no escape from the horde.” he laughed. “Even those wimpy men of yours couldn’t do anything to escape their fates.” he said with a loud cackle, picking up his pace, I could already feel his balls slapping my wet pussy.

“Ooomm… I could never go back to those needle dicks from the alliance Master Trogg!” I moaned and cooed as I accepted my new position as the horde’s new fuck toy and breeder. Trogg again laughed triumphantly. He had succeeded in capturing and turning alliance women into willingly becoming their slaves. A feat that would break the alliance men and turn them into whimpering dogs.

“Good, now get ready bitch because I’m about to give you your first serving as a breeder.” He hissed in my sensitive ears. His cock was swelling and I could feel that he was ready to release his cum into me, his pace quickening to hard pounding thrusts, his groans becoming louder and more primal. But if I was to be his breeder, I certainly would not be filling in my role by taking his cum in my ass. I wanted it where it needed to be, inside my pussy.

“Oomm yes! Yes Master Trogg! Make me your breeder please! I want to feel your cum in my pussy Master Trogg! Please breed my pussy!” I said pleadingly. With no further encouragement, he quickly popped his cock out of my red, stretched asshole and quickly shoved his cock into my pussy with jabbing thrusts. Again the sensation was too much to control, his whole girth was filling me in ways no other man had before. My pussy convulsed involuntarily. I moaned uncontrollably as he continued pistoning his member into my pussy. My orgasm which had been building all along was ready to explode.

Trogg let out a loud bestial groan as he pummeled my pussy with five body-shaking thrusts, “That’s it Breeder! Take it! Take my cum!” he exclaimed as what seemed like gallons of Orc cum started flooding my womb. I couldn’t control myself any longer, I arched my back and let out a loud moan of my own, my pussy contracting tightly around his cock and my own cum started gushing out, mixing with my Orc master’s cum, some of it leaking out and down my thighs.

Spent and exhausted, I collapsed on the floor trying to regain my senses. I then heard a loud pop as he pulled his cock out of my pussy, then overheard him speaking to some of the other soldiers. “Clean them up,” he said, “give the breeders their new garments and get them ready, the night hasn’t ended yet.” he said cackling. My eyes started to get heavy as my consciousness was slipping away. “I’m sure that after dinner and entertainment, the men would like to have some ‘dessert’.” Laughter ensued. My eyes now fully closed as I started to drift into sleep, my pussy still tingling as more cum dripped down my thighs. Thinking of what was to come next for us as the horde’s newest breeders. With a loud content sigh, I let the darkness take me as I fell alseep.

To Be Continued…

12