All Comments on 'Orc Masters Ch. 05'

by GoldenKitteh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you

I haven't read something like that since Jahsin's dark spider series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quite good

Nice setting, funny story, exciting submission.

Two bad points though (just so you can write better) :

-please avoid using plastic in fantasy themes, makes the thing look phony and breaks the mood. (was it too hard to make the dildo out of wood or bone ?)

-you keep shifting from 1st person to 3rd person, make a choice and stick to it, or allow for chapter-breaks to formalize that change

Keep up the good work and thanks for your efforts

CorlagonCorlagonover 17 years ago
Liked it but....

The story IS good, as in it does turn you on and it's a really good fantasy piece. I play World of Warcraft and I DO hate the Night Elven race more than any other, which is why I love seeing orcs gang-bang one of those Night Elven bitches.

I don't however, think all of the alliance are crap. Humans rule, in my opinion, I mean for f*** sake why do you think they won the War against the Orcs three times in a row?

Anyway, now that Burning Crusade is comming out, you should add a few Blood Elves fucking Night Elves - seeing as Night Elves hate Blood Elves more than they do Trolls.

meeliesangelmeeliesangelover 17 years ago
Liked it, but..

It's a good series, in terms of action and what-not.

Though, a few points to make.. i can see a few members of the horde acting like trogg, but an entire battalion? ..aside from the Forsaken and now the Sin'dorei, the warriors of the horde hold honour and respect for enemies in high regard. So, i doubt alot of soldiers would go along with the idea of turning the women into sex slaves.

Then.. the way you seemed to describe the alliance women. They were too easy to break, and you make it seem like all the women in the story truly care about is the size of someone's dick.

Anyway.. i guess i just think you could have been better served to use generic myth creatures/setting to do this, instead of taking races that already have lore attached to them.

bratcat786bratcat786about 17 years ago
Good story but...

it's a good story but there are a couple things to keep in mind. Pick a point of view, first person or third. Also, if you're going to write about something as popular as WoW then use correct facts. Night Elves can't be paladins, yet you have Vessa as a Night Elf Paladin. Also, you only mention Humans and Night Elves as the races that make up the Alliance. What happened to the Gnomes and Dwarves?

arwen_undomielarwen_undomielabout 17 years ago
Very nice story

Very nice story. It's inspiring me to write a long thought of story about Arwen and some orcs. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good but inaccurate...

The overall standard of the story was good, although by the end I was almost screaming because 1. There is no such thing as 'The swamplands, you must mean 'The swamp of sorrows' or 'Dustwallow marsh', 2. Undead do not paralyse people with there eyes, 3. There are gnomes and dwarfs in the alliance, 4. Stop switching between 1st and 3rd person,5. There are no night elf paladins, 6. Im guessing you play an undead character in-game, as you described undead - The usually most disgusting race - as the most amazing race throughout the story, 7. If humans supposedly have 'small' dick's, once they die and become Undead, why would they suddenly grow to the length you describe? :S, Finally, The burning crusade is out!!! Write about Blood elf and Dranei bitches dude!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yeah...

if this was a normal story (ie: non pornographic), it would suck a little balls. However, it's good wanking material, so i aint complaining.<br>

<br>

and yeah, WoW is a little too popular (and its players a little too fanatical) for your little inaccuracies to go unnoticed (or at least un-flamed).<br>

<br>

Rock on, keep writing porn (cause i enjoy it, if no one else does).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Personally I don not mind the inaccuracies because it is a story meant to sexually excite us! But the plastic thind is not nice. Please continue with the story or write a similar series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good but bad

As said before, it isn't parallel to the game i.e. Night Elves CANNOT be Paladins because they believe in ELUNE and NATURE, not the LIGHT etc.

Also as said before, the plastic breaks the mood... and I'm pretty sure they didin't have plastic back then (the WoW timeline is set in about the year 608...)

It's a real turn on over-all because you play with these races in the game and when you actually see them being abused in a way such as this, the human mind would automatically go with it (that's why all of your comments are average+ because they ALL play WoW.) However I do believe there are plenty of potential minds out there that can write as good, if not, better and more reallistic than this.

In all: nice try but no cigar, it's missing a lot but has the key elements of a great porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmmmmm......

There are many mistakes (you better read wow's history a bit). It can make fantasies go wild but only if you do not know some things about wow. One point is that when undead fuck someone they actually kill him thanks to their ectoplasm (the green thing like blood), and then cannibalize him. Most of the undead do not like lap dances (immume to fear charm etc.). And last but not least undead haven't used magick do be created but a plague (like resident evil). DAMN! If I hadn't read so much about the undead I would have loved this story. Knowledge isn't so good sometimes...:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
quit complaining

ok im gona say this as simple as i can for the young kids who are 13 to 17 who realy shouldnt even be in here anyway. first who is to say this is the same reality as the warcraft everyone is so used to seeing and playing? second ever thought that maybe none of the other races were in the area at the time this was done. over all this is a FANTASY and as such the person can wright it however the hell she/he wants. enjoy it for what it is and that is a porn story. as for you GoldenKitteh keep up the good work. would love to see more from you. my only advice would be a litle more variation on what happens. it started to repeat a bit after a certain point. other than that i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you!

I thought it was an amazing story. People need to realize that this is FICTION and fiction is made to break rules. For example; I don't know why the hell you all are bitching about no mention of gnomes and dwarves. I sure as hell don't want to read about gnome and dwarf women in a porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unreal

Nothing more than a member of the legion, clearly shown with slaves here.

Free will wins all, this is most fake story, furthermore an insult to the Elven race, i prefer you be sterile, so none of your filthy kind exists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the Horde the Prize.

The slave women have been fucked senseless and bred - new lives await.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The biggest problem I see is that you keep switching between Third Person and First Person. It gets confusing after a certain point. Pick one and stick with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous