Orc Masters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... I'd love it mistress!" I cooed as I bucked my hips back harder to meet her violent thrusts. My ass starting to contract and expand as it got used to the plastic knot.

"That's what I thought." she laughed, "You night elves love to pretend you're high and mighty, and better than all the other races, but deep down inside you're nothing more than bitches in heat" she said cackling, thrusting harder and faster. Her moans and my own becoming heavier and heavier. She then grabbed my hips with a tighter grip and started thrusting faster and faster, her moans becoming louder. My whole body bouncing forward with each of her thrusts. My own moans becoming louder, and my whole body started shuddering. Unable to hold it in any longer, we both let out screams of pleasure as we came at the same time, our juices coating the plastic members. Exhausted I collapsed on the floor trying to catch my breath.

A moment passed, and soon I felt some movement, looking over my shoulder, I saw Reeka un-strapping the dildo. "Mmm Snake and Veekar were right, you are a good fuck." She chuckled. "But you're not done yet." She said as she slowly started removing the plastic member out of my well used asshole. With a loud pop, the dildo came out fully. I let out a loud sigh of relief. Of course this only lasted for a moment as I saw Snake and another undead making their way to the podium. Their big blue-green cocks swaying. Reeka let out a loud cackle, "What did I tell you elf slut, as long as you're OUR breeder, it will be a long time before we're done. I should let you know, we undead have great stamina and can go for hours." She cackled and walked away to be serviced by another breeder.

I licked my lips seductively as I welcomed the two new undead to take Reeka's place. I knew it was true that undead had great stamina already, I had already experienced it first hand, and even though my ass was red and sore. My body only craved it more. Composing myself, I splayed my legs wide and slapped my pussy teasingly, offering my pussy to the two undead men. "Mmm... how about you boys take care of my other unused hole?" I said with a sinful smile. The two corpses looked at each other. While Snake had no way of expressing himself with his mouth missing, I could still tell that he was grinning.

Snake's comrade Ash, was a sight to look at. Just like Snake, he was also missing his lower jaw, as well as most of his face for that matter. Most of his facial skin was missing and most of what was exposed was skull. His tongue also hanged and lolled. It was obvious Ash had lived many years and had fought many battles. It was a surprise to see flesh still attached to him to begin with.

As they approached me, the only sounds coming out of them were muffled moans coming out of the orifices where their mouths once were. They tossed their armor as they approached me. Moans escaped me as I felt their rough fleshy and bony hands caressing all over my pregnant body. Their rough tongues snaking around my hardening nipples. I reach out with my own tongue and willingly took in Ash's tongue inside mine. Moaning as the two corpses continue caressing my body.

Before long, my heavy pregnant body was sprawled above Snake's hips. It was obvious they just wanted to "get down to business" as they had already been waiting for a long time, and I was more than happy to oblige. Grabbing my hips firmly, Snake lowered my body unto his cock, impaling my wet pussy. Ash then adjusted himself, and aimed his cock at my wet cunt as well. They both wanted to breed my pussy at the same time.

Biting my lips, I let out a groan of pain and pleasure as the fleshy tool entered my pussy, right on top of his friend's cock. The pain was becoming unbearable at first, but my body wanted it so badly, I tried relaxing my body as much as possible, until it became a small discomfort. Before I knew it, I let out a long drawn out moan as I felt their hairy balls resting against my pussy entrance. I cooed and moaned as my pussy started getting used to both their cocks inside me. Ash groaned in what I thought was a cackling laughter, Snake joined him as well. Snake lifted my slender thighs as high as possible, while Ash grabbed my hips firmly. They then started to slowly move their cocks in and out my pussy simultaneously. While there was still some pain, the pleasure was too overwhelming, so much that I grabbed Ash's skull and buried his hanging tongue inside my mouth again, letting out primal moans of ecstasy as they started pumping their fleshy rotting tools inside my pregnant body.

The whole encampment was filled again with moans of animal lust as the breeders now accepted their new roles, not only did they accept it, but it was obvious that they loved their new roles. They were being pleasured like no other race had before, and what's more, the fact that they had willingly become sex slaves to the horde. Something that is so taboo, was what made it so intoxicating. It had brought out the slut in all of us. We didn't have to hide anymore under antiquated alliance mannerisms and we loved it. We were looking forward to being the horde's breeders and help bring the age of the horde. An age where the horde would outnumber the alliance ten fold.

By this point, it seemed that Elia had been really turned on by the show I had put on because she too, by consent of her new master, the Tauren Thurs. She was now also being taken by two undead, both of the hideous creatures where pounding the slimy big tools inside her tight milky white asshole at the same time. She was screaming in pain at first, but she held steadfast, and soon she too was moaning in pleasure. Thurs was loving the scene and grabbed the back of her head, shoving his red slimy tool inside her aching mouth while the two undead spewed jet after jet of their sticky cum inside her tight ass.

Vessa also was having her tight rectum invaded by two cocks, Troggs and Krock's. After having her sore pussy bred thoroughly by the two Orcs, Trogg had grabbed a big cork from one of the wine bottles and shoved it deep inside her raw pussy, so the sticky orc cum wouldn't leak out and insure she would become pregnant. Of course, Orcs, just like undead, they too have great stamina, and not being satisfied enough, Trogg and Krock decided to take her tight asshole. Vessa too screamd out in pain as the two giant Orc cocks penetrated her tight anal cavity. But once her muscles relaxed and got used to the girth of both cocks, she was soon also letting out animalistic moans of pleasure as the two orcs plowed her sore asshole.

Mina was being pleasured like never before too. Rall was pounding his long greenish member inside her sore asshole, while Reeka, the undead female, was currently taking Mina's tender pussy with the same dildo she had used on me. Shoving all of the plastic member inside her, down to the knot. Mina however seemed to have gotten used to it sooner than her older sister. I could only gather that it was because she more than likely had been taken by other horde members in the past, perhaps in secret so her reputation wouldn't be sullied. She was even willingly taking Eexsar, the undead general's cock in her mouth, and even willingly kissed the foul beast willingly. Muffled moans of pleasure escaped her as all her three holes were being used. Cum flowing out of her ass and mouth as both Rall and Eexsar spewed their seed inside her. Her own cum also was coating the long thick plastic member pounding inside her tender pink pussy.

The whole scene was so intoxicating, I couldn't help it anymore. I planted my feet firmly on the ground and started bouncing my body up and down on the two fleshy cocks inside me. Snake and Ash were keeping a good pace and started picking it up, faster and faster they pounded my tender pink pussy with their hard cocks. I engulfed Ash's leathery tongue even deeper as my orgasm was reaching its height. My pussy started convulsing involuntarily, contracting and expanding with each of their thrusts, making it tighter around their members. The tighter it felt, the harder and faster they plowed my pussy.

"Oh My GAWD YES!" I threw my head back, screaming in pleasure as my cum started gushing out of my pregnant pussy, the sensation overwhelming my body. "God I LOVE Undead cock!" I pronounced. This sent Snake and Ash overboard, and they too unloaded their heavy balls out of their delicious sticky cum and bred my slutty elf pussy. The three of us collapsed on the wooden floor of the podium trying to catch our breath. By this point some of the horde men had finished being serviced by their breeders, but not all of course. The orgy went on long into the night.

As we breeders were getting ready to go into our tent, our attention was caught by Trogg's hoarse tone. "Where do you think you're going?" he called, immediately all of us breeders turned to face him. "Not all of you," he grinned, "you four," he said pointing at me, Vessa, Mina and Elia. The rest of the breeders turned and went back to the tent. "You were designated as personal breeders, did I not say that?" he said in a harsh tone, then a lust filled smile spread across his face. "Which means you will for the rest of your lives will be sleeping with and servicing your masters." he laughed. Our cheeks flushed red and a sinful giggle escaped my mouth. "Now go to your respective masters, they're waiting" he grinned. Giggling we all went our separate ways, Elia went to Thur's tent, Mina to Rall's, Vessa with Trogg, and I had the honor of being Snake's personal breeder.

As I walked into the big tent of the undead, I saw the corpse laying on a big and comfortable bed, completely naked. I could already see Snake's big cock at full attention. The mouth-less creature turned to face me. Despite his missing lower jaw, it was obvious he was VERY happy to see me come in, and the wetness in between my legs simply confirmed that I was too. "Mmm... looks like my new master needs some more of my slutty pussy" I said with a sinful giggle. Then walked towards him, swaying my hips back and forth. Dancing seductively for my new master, I slowly peeled off my clothes, revealing again my naked pregnant body to him. Unable to control myself any longer, bent over and took his blue-ish fleshy member into my mouth.

That night, even after the Orgy had finished hours earlier. Snake was not fully satisfied, and neither was I for that matter. That whole evening the only thing that was heard in the encampment were the moans of pleasure and ecstasy as Snake took my body in every position imaginable, and fucked all of my holes more than once. Even after Trogg, Thurs and Rall had finished being serviced by their new personal breeders, me and Snake continued going long into the night, all the way into the morning in fact. We didn't get any rest until the afternoon of next morning.

The following day we had packed everything and made our ways back to the swamplands, the battle had been won, the horde had earned their 'booty' and now it was time to go back to the swamplands with our respective masters. All of the breeders were excited at what lay ahead, and some, like Vessa, were actually hoping their masters had succeeded in breeding them. The path to the horde's glory had now become much closer.

The End

12