All Comments on 'Orchid Ch. 02'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago
Big Scary Reveal!

BAM! Now how long to us poor schmucks have to wait to see the aftermath of this crazy shit? I know everyone's mad right now, but momma needs to see all kinds of cocks going into all kinds of holes. So you get on that. STAT.

bayouxbayouxalmost 7 years ago
Shock!!

Love the story. And an ending like that most definitely necessitates another chapter.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 7 years ago

Incredibly well done sex. The descriptions, sounds, feelings, all of it make the scene vivid and each act a triumph in itself. The ending comes as a surprise. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Really scary!

The sex is great, but my where did Calvin come in and what's going on with him and Susan. Doesn't look good for our gurl.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkealmost 7 years ago

Well, THIS just turned into a soap opera! Haha! Nice cliffhanger!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Big huge thanks

@D&T!

So much less than three!

@Bayoux

Chapter 3 is already in the works.

@LaRas

I worked really hard, for a long time now, to make sure this chapter was as powerful, and as gripping, as the first chapter. It was important to have them working on different but equal levels, and so far, the response is that I've largely succeeded in that! Thank you so much!

@SCMan

I'm so glad it came out of nowhere!

@Irving

Thank you! I promise I'll do my best not to descend into cheese, or rely on easy outs to get past the conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the first and the last scenes hit hard

I loved the first scene with the therapist. I thought it was so well done, really putting us in Kit's head and then the last scene when things seem to be going so well, that was a serious sucker punch. I loooooved it. thank you so much for this update!!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Good Second Chapter

I liked how Chapter 2 was a funhouse mirror of Chapter 1. Calvin was the thoughtful, loving, overly-considerate Dom in the first chapter. And Susan was the forward, slutty, forceful, overly-aggressive submissive in the second. Just like Calvin in the first chapter, Susan started to feel too good to be true. And I started to guess that there was a connection between Calvin and Susan. I don’t know why. And I don’t know if they are husband and wife, or brother and sister. But they both set up Kit. They used her and played her. They weren’t honest with her, and so I’m angry with them both right now. I don’t see how this can resolve well. But that’s why I will have to read chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful, intelligent writing

I haven't read anything in the trans category before, and this was a confusing and arousing journey. Will definitely be reading more about Kit.

DianeTGDianeTGover 5 years ago
Superb Writing

I am trying to find superlatives that I haven't already used elsewhere and probably failing, but I have to say that this is superb writing. Not only is the story compelling and the characters and plot fascinating, but your writing style truly is exquisite. I found myself rereading sentences like I was tasting a fine wine and discovering a slightly different bouquet each time I sipped it. Without a doubt, this is the best example of great writing I've found in a long time - and I go to my local public library at least once every two weeks and walk to my car with my arms loaded. Thank you for such an amazing story and your clear labor of love in crafting it!

crashmattcrashmattabout 5 years ago

Well, that was unexpected!

Amazing chapter and I'm off for the next installment asap.

Loving your work.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Magnificent story! I really loved Susan, right until the last page. I’m keeping all applicable body parts crossed for a happy ending, but there’s two more chapters to go and I’m deeply worried.

metroalmametroalmaabout 2 years ago

OMG did not see that coming. You are amazing! and a little cruel :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1313 Followers
Writing smut no one asked for since 2013. Hello! I'm a spare-time writer, and I've been proud to use Literotica to get my own brand of smut out there. I've worked with some really incredible creators over the years (Omenainen, SkullTT, Maria_McGeorge, Katie_Tay, AngelofTempta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orchid Ch. 01 Previous Part
Orchid Series Info