Orchid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... thank you." I huddle for a minute, flushing with color under her watchful gaze. It's always terrifying, no matter how briefly, when it seems like I might be exposed. Not everyone handles that kind of revelation with class.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I say, though my voice betrays a little of my shakiness.

"I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's not you. It's just..." I take a deep breath and blow it out forcefully. I have breathing techniques for just about everything. "It's scary even when I'm the one doing the telling. You know, when I'm the one controlling that conversation."

"Ahhh."

"Having it sprung on me is just..."

"I can't imagine," she says, quirking her head. "Literally. I can't."

"Yes," I say, after a moment of mustering my courage. "Calvin knew."

"Asshole."

"That's not why he... I mean... I don't think that's why he—"

"Kit," she says, staring directly at me. "How would you like to forget about him for a little while?"

She keeps her eyes on me, intensely, as she lifts her tight-fitting shirt. Her sports bra comes off with it. Her breasts have a kind of natural sag to them, heavy with their own weight, that my own chest will never have. Mine will be small and sit perky and high, and while that has its own appeal, I can't stop staring at the fleshy curve of hers. The way her nipples are slightly oblong. Slightly stretched.

Just the hint of a belly. A slight roundedness. I love that she's not perfect. I mean, she's gorgeous, but she's human. Like somehow the flaws make her more real. More beautiful.

The whole time, her eyes are on me.

I don't know how to explain what brings it all together, but Susan is a gorgeous woman. A grown woman where I feel like I will always look like a girl just past puberty. If I'm lucky. It's something in the set of her shoulders. Something in the way her arms hang at her sides. Something in her stance.

Something about the width of her hips as she bends at the waist to push down her workout pants.

I would really like to not think about Calvin for a little while.

We come together at once, moving simultaneously. My hands are all over her body. Sliding over her hips. Up her sides. No sooner is her tongue in my mouth than she has both of my nipples through my top, gripped tightly between her fingers and giving both of them a slight twist that makes me yelp. My shoulders curl inward as I try to shield myself, but Susan just steps even closer in toward me.

"These are a lovely little handful," she murmurs into the kiss.

I whine as I try to take a step backward, but she follows, kissing me again. I can't get my hands around her arms to match her, even though I would dearly love to get a grip on her larger nipples. Instead, I get my fingers around the back of her head and pull her in closer. Smushing our lips together, and pulling her body in even closer to mine. She laughs, and the delicious pain subsides little by little when she can't twist her hands the way she'd like.

My hard cock presses into her hip. My balls, high and snug against the base of the shaft, brush against her thigh, sending a powerful tremor through my core. I whimper again into the kiss, after which she bites down on my lower lip and pulls back with agonizing slowness.

"Ooo-oooo!" I cry, as she lifts. She's a couple inches taller than I am, and I have to rise up on my toes to follow. Her eyes practically glowing.

I whimper as I run my tongue over the indentations after she's let go. The faint taste of blood. Her eyes are on fire as she swarms over me. I have to let go of her when she starts lifting my sports bra and top, and she's working on my pants before I've gotten all of my hair through the neck.

"Oh fuck," I moan, as she curls her tongue underneath the hardening head and draws me into her mouth. Her cheeks sink in, suction pulling my length further inside of her, as she holds my pants against the floor. I have to twist my knees outward and step out to either side to get them past her, as Susan inches closer to me. Her pale blonde hair, streaked with a helping of light gray, falls over her shoulder. Her mouth feels wonderful. I can't remember the last time someone else went down on me, and maybe never with this kind of ravenous determination.

She smiles mischievously up at me, as she backs off and takes my cock in her hand. Stroking me slowly as she stands and kisses me. Precum on her tongue. I know the taste well, even though it's been awhile since I tasted my own.

"I'm going to make you cum," she says softly, nose brushing against mine. "The question is; will you do the same?"

I love the way the hairs on my neck rise at being challenged. An injection of adrenaline that makes my muscles sing from head to toe. She leans in to kiss me again, but no sooner are her lips on mine before I push her back. She gasps, eyes popping open, as I drive her across the stall and into the far wall. My tongue invades her mouth, pushing and taking.

For a moment, I almost can't believe that's me. Powerful dissociation. Feels like my head is floating away even as I draw her breath into my lungs. Are those someone elses fingers sinking into her hips? Is that my back she's raking? Are those red welts, in the wake of her fingernails, on my skin?

When I started taking hormones, I was told repeatedly that there was a good chance I would lose some of my libido. Almost everyone I talked to along the way, between the doctors, nurses, therapists, and pharmacists, mentioned it. Transitioning, and the HRT specifically, had many side effects, but the sex drive was the one everyone brought up. It didn't turn out like they'd warned me.

For years, I had been repressing the more aggressive side of my sexuality. The side of me that simply saw and wanted. I knew I was female and I thought that came with certain 'expectations'. I felt like I needed to make myself more passive. I liked dressing up, and I liked the attention I got when I did, but I pushed down the desire to give others the same kind of approving attention. Especially as the initiator. It was fine if someone else approached me first, but I feared the being the one to take the first step.

Once the hormone therapy got underway I didn't have to fight that urge. At least, not so often. The submissive side of me, the side that flourishes under the firm hand of another, became infinitely more responsive. For a little while, I thought that was going to be my whole sex life, and I was fine with that. More than fine with that; I love that. I love giving in. I love wilting. I love succumbing to the confidence of another.

But I love taking too. I have confidence of my own, and it has taken me a long time to get over feeling like I couldn't show it. Feeling like I wasn't allowed to be assertive. Feeling like there was no room for my dominant side, or that the world wouldn't accept it. The hormones certainly lowered this part of my sex drive, but in hindsight maybe all they did was put me in balance.

Susan moans into my mouth, batting her lashes seductively. Her left leg comes up and hooks around my thigh, drawing me in and keeping me close. I like the feel of her skin on mine. I like the heat. Her breath on my lip. One arm wraps around her thigh, holding it tight against me, while the other teases her nipple. Pinching and rolling.

"Put it in me," she moans, lips barely separating from mine. "I need it."

Part of me is completely aware of her. Acknowledging how she uses her body and her words to seduce me. Accepting that I am being seduced. In fact, kind of loving that I'm being seduced. The other part of me takes her at face value, and I find myself sliding toward the latter. She wants me. Even if it's a lie, it's a beautiful lie.

She groans, hips grinding into me. My cock, hard and curved upward between us, splits her cleft down the middle. A momentary glance downward brings a throaty coo; her moist lips cradled around me, painting the shaft a dazzling shade of pearl. She rises up on her toes, and with a gentle bend of the knee and a shift of my hips, the flared head pushes inside of her.

Her channel yields to me, opening and unfolding. Deeper and deeper. She groans again, head rolling back into the white tile wall, and reaches up to grab hold of the shower head. Her rounded breast rises up, and the flesh around her darkened circle is rippled. Begging for attention. I crane my neck to suckle from her, and she immediately grabs the back of my head with her other hand.

"Oh fuck," she moans. "Yes."

My cock comes to rest inside of her, fully hilted. Her leg curls tighter around my thigh, keeping me still while she clenches. The tight ring of muscle at her opening squeezes around the root of my shaft. I start pulling back at the peak of that vice, drawing a lengthy moan from her with exquisite friction.

"Oh fuck," she whines. Corded muscles in her arm writhe beneath the skin as she puts more and more of her weight on that shower head, and on the leg that's gripping me so tightly. Nearly lifting herself into the air, while giving me very little range of motion.

Her nails scratch across my scalp, but she keeps me held there. Held where my teeth and tongue can bath her needy nipple with attention. Pinching it between my sharp incisors and flicking the tip with my tongue. Sucking it in whole and kneading it against the roof of my mouth. Moving my tongue like a wave. Curling it around the tip. Sharp, wet sucking sounds where my lips can't keep a tight seal.

My hips ache to thrust. The need for it is overwhelming, but her leg coiled tightly around mine restricts. Binds us together. I free my right hand and reach beneath and around her to land a hard, open handed slap to her rump. She howls, and there's a brief spike of panic that we are so far past indelicate, so far past discreet, that our being caught is more a matter of when and not if.

Her leg loosens around me, and I slip my hand inside her thigh and behind her knee. Her flexibility surprises me as I lift her leg higher, enough to get my elbow right behind and under the knee. Her jaw hangs, eyes trained on me, as she nods ever so softly. The thirst to fill her over and over consumes me. Each thrust pulling all the way back to deep and in, until the light curly hairs at the top of her cleft tickle my skin. Long, slow thrusts, filling and emptying her. Boring her out.

Susan bites down hard on her lip, white from sheer pressure. Her fingers tighten little by little in my hair, gripping a fistful of black at the back of my scalp. My grunting breath comes louder and higher each time, and the edges of her lips curl up more and more. Harder, she pulls. Angling my head back, and my chin up. The more she pulls, the faster my hips go. Faster. Harder.

In desperation, I grab her nipple between my fingers and twist. And pull. Her full breast stretches out and away from her body, and she crumbles. All her composure. All her poise. All her style. Her lids flutter in front of upturned eyes, and it's all she can do to stay standing.

I cover her mouth with my palm, blade of my hand just brushing the underside of her nose, and fix her with a stare of my own. She blinks slowly, like an insolent cub brought to task, and I can't deny my hips any longer. Faster thrusting.

Her fluids build up thick and white around the base of my cock. I pause for just a second, swiping with my middle and ring finger, and slip them both whole into her mouth with my index and pinky fingers stretched wide around her cheeks. Susan moans, cheeks turning red, as I smear her own juices over her tongue.

And some of mine, I realize a moment later, followed briefly by just the tiniest stab of jealousy. On a different day, that would be me blushing happily as I was forced to swallow a little bit of my own flavor.

Why am I denying myself?

Susan gasps as I slip my fingers from her mouth, and mewls as I kiss her, deeply and passionately. My own precum is there, a delightfully sharp taste that stands tall in the bouquet. She groans as I grip her head, dirty wet fingers in her hair, and hold her there while we pass fluids back and forth in an endless loop. Her leg, hooked over my elbow, comes higher and higher as she opens herself to me. Begging me with her body.

"Fuck me," she whimpers, into the kiss. "Pinch my... Pinch my... Pi-AHHH!!" I grab her nipple again and twist it until the pebbled skin is stretched like a pinwheel. "Fuck! Fuck!" The toes on her dangling foot curl tightly into the ball, clenching like talons, and her calf squeezes around my arm. "Fuck, I'm gonna... nnnnngh-I'm gonna..."

I kiss her again, hilting deep inside of her, and twist my hand down between us to feather at the very upper edge of her cleft. At the sensitive bud of her flower. Susan moans loudly, muffled, as I use the limited range of my finger to melt her into a puddle.

The longer her orgasm lasts, the more our kissing turns back into kissing. Her leg slips from my arm, and little by little works its way back around my thigh. Her sole curled over my tightened calf. Long, drawn out seconds of savage relaxation.

"Did you cum?" she whispers breathily. I shake my head, but her eyes are closed. "You didn't cum, right?"

"No."

"Good," she says, cheeks glowing. Her eyes finally open, batting slowly as she casts them about. After a second, she unhooks her leg from around me. A slight shifting of her hips pulls her back enough that my shaft falls out of her, but she quickly turns around and puts her hands on the tile wall. She grins over her shoulder as she pushes her ass back into me. I'm mesmerized, and almost lose my balance when she pushes hard enough.

The shape of her is just...

"More," she whispers, still grinning. She wiggles her pale cheeks against me, and my jaw just drops. I thought she looked good from behind in her workout pants, but...

I lay my hands on her and run them around her curves slowly. Feeling her skin. Feeling the softness of it. Around to her hips. Feeling the swell. On a different day, I would drop to my knees and worship. On a different day, I would happily be smothered underneath her.

Not today, though.

She lets out a full-throated moan as I grab my shaft at the root and guide it down between her thighs. It takes no pressure to be back inside of her, and Susan licks her lips with practiced slowness. She gives a throaty purr as she rolls her hips, knees and thighs flexing and relaxing. I love the way she glides onto me. The way I glide inside of her.

"Damn that feels good," she moans. Tongue across the tips of her teeth as she stares back at me. A light pink spot where I spanked her the first time. I can't stop staring at it, and it sets my skin on fire.

WHAP!

"OOooOo," Susan whimpers. Her spine curls gloriously as she writhes. Everything she does, intentional or not, drives me onward.

Faster. Faster. I can't tear my eyes away from the way her skin ripples from the impacts. Every time I plow into her. The way the momentum carries across her cheeks. Around her hips. Up to the small of her back. Faster. Harder. I love the way her flesh moves. I'm in awe of the way her flesh moves.

Harder. I can feel my own orgasm building, but I want more of her.

I curl over her, hilting inside of her, and wrap my arm around her ribs just beneath her breasts. I have to roll up on the tips of my toes, where the best I can manage is a shallow, popping thrust, but Susan moans cross-eyed when I slide my other hand down between her thighs to feather at her clit again.

"Not fair," she groans. "N-not fair." Shallow thrusts, with so much of our skin in constant contact with each other. Rubbing and smearing the copious sweat. "Oh fuck. Higher. Higher, and-" Her words drop away, replaced with a deep guttural grunt. Her spine curls way down and away. Shoulders standing out sharply through her skin. The tip of my middle finger works quickly, swirling and flicking.

Her second orgasm is quieter. Her eyes close shut tightly while she tries desperately not to cry out. Her legs quiver powerfully, even compared to the way the rest of her body shakes, as she tries to keep control of herself. Her ring spasms around me, clenching and unclenching a hundred times over the full minute of her peak.

I slowly uncurl myself from around her, and sigh happily as I plant my feet more firmly behind her. It's lovely to watch her come down from the excruciating high. The beautiful agony. Susan leans forward into the wall and slowly pulls herself upright by her hands, clearly not trusting her legs to remain steady.

"Tell me you didn't cum," she croaks, working her tongue around to draw moisture from her gums while she regards me from under heavy lids.

"No," I say, smiling proudly. A heavy drop of precum sits at the end of my shaft, threatening to fall. "Not yet."

Susan licks her lips and takes hold of me, aiming my cock so that the drop is perched less-precariously on top. I gasp, breath coming in sharply, as she gives my shaft a firm squeeze and kneels down in front of me. In the moment, I can't decide which is turning me on more; the feel of her tongue or the look in her eyes. In truth she's using both of them against me, and it's almost more than I can process. There's so little of my mind not already consumed by the physical need to cum and wanting to hold that off for just a few more seconds.

Just a few more seconds.

Susan slides her hands underneath my shaft, gripping behind the tender pouch, and pushes my balls forward. The inclusion of my balls, or attention paid to them, always unravels me even faster, and this is no exception. Her tongue snakes out between her lips, as she swallows half of my shaft, to swipe gently. Back and forth. Back and forth across my balls. Her eyes widen intensely as she grips my shaft tighter, squeezing my balls out just that much more, and takes them both into her mouth as well. The engorged head teases at the back of her throat while my balls swell her cheeks. My jaw falls completely away from my skull as they come to rest just behind her teeth, with her tongue moving gently and constantly.

Merciful, serene suction. Pulsing waves of alternating pressure and suction. All the while she stares up at me. Lips coming to rest against the hairless base of my cock.

I cum hard. Just like that. My hands clasped over my mouth to stifle the moans pouring out of me, though I honestly don't care if we get caught.

I cradle Susan's chin as she stands, just moments later, and draw her into a long, slow kiss. I can't tell if she likes the idea of sharing my cum with me as much as I do, but if the fervor of her tongue is any indication then the answer is a resounding yes. To say nothing of the way her hands roam along my sides and across my back. Over my body.

She turns on the water and rinses herself off. I hover around her, equal parts in awe of her and nervous. I've never done anything so impulsive with anyone else, and I can't get past feeling like 'I shouldn't be naked with someone I know so little about'. Even the one night stands usually involved some travel and a little more conversation. She handles it in stride though, guiding me under the water with a nurturing hand and bathing me without even asking. My reluctance slowly gives way to enjoying the moment, and I can't help but feel just a little bit of sorrow when she kisses me, a soft peck on the lips, as she leaves. No words. No goodbye. Just a knowing smile.

I stay under the water for quite a while after that. On the one hand, I wouldn't even begin to know how to get dressed without looking over my shoulder at her the entire time, and on the other hand, the fact that I'm hard again just thinking about her would give me away through the towel I usually wrap around myself.