Orchid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivers hard, briefly gripping my head between her thighs, as she winds down. Finally catching her breath. Whether it's an aftershock or another small orgasm all on its own, I can't tell and don't care. What matters is that I know I satisfied her. I fucking know it, and that feels fucking fantastic.

I fall back first, rolling away ever so slightly, but she keeps my soft, spent shaft completely within her mouth for much longer. Licking up and down. Underneath the lip of the head, the whole way around. It's hard not to think of it less as cleaning, after so long, and more like worship. Or deep appreciation.

Bone deep.

"You have beautiful lips," I murmur, after staring at her pink folds in a daze.

"Mmmmm," she says, and it's almost another full minute before she finally releases me to the cool night air. "Sorry. There's something about a penis, once it goes soft, that I just can't get enough of."

"Don't be sorry," I laugh. "You can do that aaaaany time you want." It's amazing how thoroughly exhausted I am. It's amazing how good it feels to be so thoroughly exhausted.

"I'll remember that," she says dryly, and I bite my lip and sigh happily. "How about that cheesecake?"

"God, that sounds perfect!"

It takes a few seconds to disentangle from each other. Susan grabs a black silk robe from the door to her closet and offers me a blue one. I feel so... I don't even know what... as I slip into it and cinch the waist. Gorgeous? No. Lucky? Pampered? Maybe. I don't even know when my heels fell off, but we're almost back to the top of the stairs before I notice they're gone. She quirks an eyebrow at my giggle but says nothing as she leads the way.

"Forks are in the top drawer there," she says, pointing as she continues on toward the refrigerator.

"Oh, I like these." I hold one up and spin it between my fingers. "I like the—"

The fork slips from between my fingers as I look past it in horror. It clatters, forgotten, on the kitchen floor as Calvin stares back at me impassively. My jaw works quickly, forming words my lungs and vocal chords can't finish, as I back away. He shouldn't be here. He can't be here. I blink, and he doesn't disappear. Why won't he disappear?

And then Susan sits down next to him, placing her slice of cheesecake between them. Both of them looking to me.

"Hello Kit," he says.