All Comments on 'Orchid Ch. 04'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a brilliant ending

I love this POV. Getting the story from Gill is a really amazing choice. We get to see the original trio’s happiness and get to know Eve, who we barely saw in the first three chapters and see her happy ending as well. Somehow you managed to convey Gill so completely I felt I knew him entirely by the time he was done talking to Calvin. You’re dialogue is so good and it feels like none of it is wasted.

I loved the scene with Bridget. It felt like this whole complicated family was really functioning. And while I’m glad their mom showed up I thought it was great not to get that whole conversation laid out for us. You gave us the exact amounts of happily ever after that we needed.

Thank you so much for this incredible story. It’s been so much fun reading it.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years agoAuthor
For real for real

THIS is the last chapter. I swear! XD

The fantastic reader GrantLeeStone, in his wonderful comments on the third chapter, pointed out that I had left a significant number of loose threads scattered throughout this story, but even before that, there'd been an idea kind of bubbling on the back burner about how amazing it would be to see Calvin and Susan and Kit in a more relaxed setting. I just had to figure out how to get there.

Once I made A Midautumn Night's Dream an official part of this story, everything fell into place. I'm so happy with the way this turned out, and the way it brings the larger story of Orchid to a more satisfying, complete point.

Thank you so much for reading. Please consider voting no matter what you thought of it and, if you really loved it, a comment would be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome indeed

i really cannot say how much i loved this story. sad to see it finished , but you really did a wonderful job ending this amazing read. going through transition myself this story was so wonderful for its touching sensitivity.thank you so very much, for posting here.wish you all there very best.xoxo

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

You couldn't have paid me a higher compliment if you tried.

Thank you for reading and commenting

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
This was sweet, sexy, and a delightful coda

Thank you for the shout out in the comments. That made my night.

This was a great way to wrap up Kit, Susan, and Calvin’s story. Bridget got a chance to shine too.

And the way you handled Eve and Kit’s mother was great. Things aren’t perfect. But there is the hope of a more normalized relationship!

The sex was exciting and unique. I’ve never read a story about a first fuck post SRS! Sort of a novel “virgin deflowering.” The small bits of info you brought in, like the healing waiting period and the dialator, added an air of reality. It made the sex scene very hot AND romantic and funny with the proposal right at the climax! Sweet, sexy, and charming.

Thank you for this loving epilogue to your story. I’m very proud that my comments helped inspire you in some way!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

I've nominated Kit from this story as Sexiest Transgender/Other Gendered Character on the 2017 Literotica awards. If you love Kit, too, consider seconding my nomination here, and show AwkwardMD how much we love her characters:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88589702&posted=1#post88589702

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusalmost 6 years ago
Yay!

Cute, sweet and sexy! This makes me blech day into a much better one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There are not many stories that grip me as much as this one did, as in, I couldn't put it down even though its 1:30 am and I have to wake up at 4:30 am.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago

Wow! An actually happy happy ending. At first I was like meh because as much as I am a mushy romantic at heart I think weddings are the most boring thing. And proposals the second most boring. And yet, here were both, and it wasn’t boring at all.

I loved this story. I loved Eve and Gill more than Kit, Calvin and Susan, but the middle chapters were so insanely good I sure ain’t complaining. And I hope Kit won the Sexiest Transgender/Other Gendered Character on the 2017 Literotica awards. She was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES