Orchid Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

Gill watched her go with a smile. When he turned around, he saw that Calvin was directing some of the guests to sit down, and headed that way.

***

The ceremony was, by Gill's reckoning, lovely. All the chairs were arranged in a circle, and the three of them stood in the center facing each other. They decided against having any sort of officiator there to get in the way, and instead each of them had a different set of vows that they read for each partner. It was touching, genuine, and Gill had the feeling that for Kit, Calvin, and Susan, there was no one else present. They were just there, talking to each other and expressing themselves openly, and he felt lucky to have been a witness to it. Eve cried through both of Kit's sets of vows, and also when both Susan and Calvin made their vows to her. And also when Susan and Calvin were renewing their own vows.

Bridget sat next to Eve during the ceremony, but as soon as the music came up, she grabbed Gill's hand and insisted he dance with her. Gill was only too happy to comply. She stood on his shoes, held his hands, and giggled while he waltzed around. After the second song Eve cut in, and Bridget ran off to dance with her father. After that, Calvin, Susan, and Kit all stepped away to put Bridget to bed together. She howled and cried, and was only placated when Calvin promised to read two stories.

"More?" Gill asked several songs later, as final notes of Lady in Red echoed through the yard.

"One more," Eve said. She rested her head on his chest and sighed happily as they swayed. "This has been lovely."

"I'm having a really good time, too."

Gill was again struck by that feeling of rightness in the moment. Eve clung to him, matching his gentle sway beat for beat, but it was only a rightness between them. Not only were they in the middle of a crowded dance floor, but it was still too soon after the ceremony. Gill resolved himself to wait a little bit longer.

At the start of the next song, Kit, Calvin, and Susan re-emerged from the house, and the dj announced them as 'the Ayers' to a standing ovation. Eve cried.

"I have a confession to make," Eve said a few moments later.

Gill blinked. "Okay..."

"Do you remember..." Eve took a deep breath. "Do you remember when I told you that the... recovery period for my SRS was seventeen weeks?"

"Yes," Gill said.

"I lied. It's thirteen."

Gill slowed to a stop as he held her. Eve looked up at him patiently, cheeks glowing a little more with every passing moment.

"Thirteen weeks today."

"Are you—"

"I can have sex," she said, moving in a little closer to whisper.

Gill's jaw worked slowly and quietly.

"I can have sex now."

"You're ready for—"

"Gill," she said, resting her hands on the sides of his hips. "I would like to go have sex now."

"Are you sure?" Gill asked, slackjawed. "I mean, are you sure you're ready?"

Eve nodded emphatically.

"I just... I mean, I want to—"

"I can tell," Eve said, winking, as she pressed against him.

"—but I don't want to, like, break anything."

"I have a Gill-sized dilator at home that I've been using for the past two days. I'm ready."

Gill took Eve by the wrist and immediately started toward the back of the house. Eve merely giggled as she followed along behind him.

"Not upstairs," Eve said softly, as they passed through the kitchen. "We don't want wake Bridget."

Gill turned hard on one foot, heading across the house, through the dining room to the game room. Calvin's nod to the expected mancave paid lipservice to the idea of him needing a space to himself while really just being a library with some nice padded furniture and a pool table in the middle of it.

Eve grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back into the pool table. Gill barely had time to plant his hands on the wood trim along the side of it before his belt was loose and she was giving him that look. One eyebrow slightly arched, with the end of her lip curled upward. Gill sucked a long breath through his teeth as she took him into her mouth.

There was something mesmerizing about the way she looked up at him while in that moment. Something incredible about being inside of her and connecting through eye contact. Gill had never been able to figure it out, but when Eve had that look in her eye he knew enough to know he was virtually powerless against it.

"Baby," he said, grunting involuntarily as she ran her tongue gratuitously around the head. "Ba-baby..."

Eve said nothing as she continued, though a constant stream of moans and whimpers poured from her as she knelt in front of him. Her toes remained inside the fronts of her heels but the bend in her foot, at the ball, was so severe that the soles came up and away to expose her stockinged feet.

It took a considerable amount of will for Gill to reach down, hook his hands into Eve's armpits, and haul her up onto the table. Eve gave a tiny squeal as she spun in the air, and meeped when she landed. She cooed as she came up to eye level with him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his thighs. Her long pink hair came forward over her shoulder, and Gill shivered as he kissed her deeply and passionately.

Gill's hands slid up her thighs, pushing her dress farther and farther. Eve's legs spread wide, her heels bounced onto the floor, and her feet came to rest against his calves. She grinned as she reached into her bra and pulled out a very small bottle of lube, and Gill wasted no time before covering his head and the first few inches quite liberally while Eve reached down and slid her panties to the side.

"I want you inside me," Eve whispered. "Please."

For all the power that her gaze held during fellatio, Gill was completely awestruck by the intensity of it up close. Her nose brushing against his, with a few strands of her pink hair between them. He kissed her and held her while she guided the flared tip to her newly-blossomed flower.

Eve made a new sound as she moaned into the kiss; one that reached higher in her register than Gill was used to from her. One he was entirely sure she'd never made before.

"Oh my god," she sighed, her eyes squeezed shut. "Oh my god, you're inside of me." She grunted, squeezing tightly around him, and breathed quickly and shallowly. Panting.

"Is it ok?"

Eve's eyes glistened with unshed tears as she looked at him and smiled. "I love you for asking." Then she nodded, and Gill pushed a little deeper. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod."

"I can stop," Gill said softly.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," she hissed. "Don't you fucking dare."

Gill moved his hands down to her hips, hooked his thumbs inside of the fabric of her dress, and pulled her right up to the edge. The banded tops of her stockings dug ever so slightly into her thighs, and the bare flesh above it looked so much paler by comparison. Gill tried to focus on that, on how beautiful her legs were, to distract himself from how amazing it felt to be inside of Eve. Even on a purely physical level, she was tighter around him. He felt all of the inside of her like she'd been built to suit him.

In a way, she had been.

A tear broke across her left cheek as she continued to moan and curse under her breath, but Gill knew better than to ask if he should stop again. The lube Eve had brought was a warming lube, his favorite, and Gill's eyes crossed as he thrust faster and faster.

"Fuck me," Eve moaned. "Fuck meeee."

Base hunger took over as Gill held her body close to his, thrusting shallowly. A pure kind of mating that fed those most ancient needs. Eve cried out, her nails raking across his back, as he built toward a dizzying climax that left his limbs tingling and his vision blurry, and he buried his forehead against her neck as he tried to catch his breath. Eve curled her legs around his thighs, pinning him inside of her, and planted one arm behind herself on the green felt of the pool table.

"Now," she said, a little out-of-breath herself. "Do it now."

"Do what?" Gill croaked.

"Ask me."

"Ask you what?" As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Gill knew, and he was incapable of hiding his shock. "How did you know?"

Eve giggled and ran her tongue over her teeth. "Kit told me she went ring shopping with you."

Gill's frustration lasted only seconds, finding it as impossible as ever to stay mad at her, but when he tried to pull out to get down on one knee, Eve gripped him tighter and kept him in place.

"No," Eve said, probing her cheek with her tongue. "Do it just like this."

Gill blinked. "You want me to propose while I'm still... you know... inside?"

"While you're inside," she repeated, nodding. "While I'm still carrying your cum."

Gill closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Eve had a way of saying just the right thing after sex to get him hard again.

Her lip quivered as he reached inside his vest and produced a small box covered in dark blue velvet, and she covered her mouth with both hands as he turned it around and opened it. The heart-cut diamond in the center was modest but beautifully cut, and the ornamental setting and smaller diamonds around it gave it the appearance of being in motion. It had taken Gill's breath when he first saw it, and Eve's reaction was even more pronounced.

"Eve," Gill said, his voice cracking. "Will you—"

"Yes," Eve cried.

"—do me the honor of—"

Eve threw herself forward, kissing him fiercely. Both arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. Her legs clenched around his middle, and she hoisted herself onto him. Breath rushed in and out in heated passion. Gill swung her around, carrying her two steps across the room to drive her into the wall. Their lips never parted, despite her agonized moaning, as he thrust into her over and over and over.

He made a mental note to double check with her later to make sure that her answer was 'yes'.

***

Ten minutes later, Eve and Gill emerged from the back of the house to find Kit standing alone at the door to the kitchen. Both of them glowing. Kit took one look at them, and the grin that broke over her face was enormous.

"I knew it!" she shouted, as Eve held up her left hand and its shiny, new addition. "Congratulations!!" She wrapped her little sister up in a brief but spectacular hug, and then moved on to Gill. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"You told her," Gill said flatly, even as he hugged her back.

"She tricked me! She said she already knew you'd asked me to help! I didn't know I was confirming her suspicion!"

Eve beamed proudly. "Wait, what are you doing over here? Should you be dancing?"

"I was standing guard," Kit said with a smirk. She turned and waved into the crowd, and an older man hustled toward the house with a stilted gait. "When I saw you two run off I had a suspicion what for, so I tried to make sure you had some privacy for that."

"You're the best," Eve said, hugging her sister again. "But we're okay now. Go dance."

Kit tilted her head forward, gesturing to the dance floor where Calvin and Susan were already dancing. "Unchained Melody is their song," she said with a fond smile. "I can wait."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers
12