All Comments on 'Orcs and Elves'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nicee

a good read hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No thanks.

There are already too many RAPE stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yuk

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sordid, squalid, and depraved

And I mean that in the best possible way! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

Did you really have to have her give him a blow job AFTER the anal sex!? Just nasty and an instant turn off so much I stopped reading right there.

Why the fuck does everyone have to cum in the ass? In in a lot of stories and I find it annoying. Why would they keep women for mating and impregnating and intentionally avoid the whole impregnating part?

It was an instant turn off. That along with the rape and the fact she didn't notice at all that her father and brother's, fucking severed heads that were tied to his belt were bouncing along touching her face through the whole blowjob and she didn't even fucking think that would be the number one reason why the thought of sex with him was horrifying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS