All Comments on 'Ordeal in Elsewhere'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 7 years ago
Sad story

If I were William, I sure wouldn't raise that fuckers bastard. I'd make her at least put it up for adoption if I didn't dump her.

Well written though.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 7 years ago
Felt familiar

It was much like one of your other stories which was even darker and more horrific. Well written but just leaves you feeling like your guts have been ripped out. https://www.literotica.com/s/enslaved-on-an-alien-world

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Nice Setup

I like the story and the world the author developed. I admit to being more than a little curious as to what sort of adult the child will become.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 6 years ago
Quid Pro Quo

What would one do to get out of a jam? Wifetheif explores the concept of having the best of both worlds: freedom and captivity, magical bed, impersonation of a spouse by a lover. The latter is a story line which germinated in classical antiquity , harvested from the Arturian legend. In this and in all of Wifetheif's tales, magic, sex, erotica and depersonalization play second fiddle to the story line. Excellent story.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Helluva Good Story

Personally, not into cuck stories, but you write such interesting sci-fi that I always enjoy your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That was crap... I'm not a fan of trying to make likable characters out of pos monsters... Nor do i subscribe to the "but it's their way of life" excuses... I would have dumped the little bastard off on that dino alternate earth... And her along with it... The pos raped her... Imprisoned her husband tortured him and was going to cut off his dick... And she's slobbin' him down like she can't get enough of him... Right in front of the almost eunuch... Fuck her...

-jaye-

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Not a fan of cuck stories, they make me feel uneasy and make me imagine them with my own loved ones which is terrible. I did however read the whole because the sci fi aspect was well done, and the writing was honestly impeccable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous