Ordeal in Elsewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would steal and despoil!"

"On the contrary, I plant beauty, joy, and permanent peace."

"How can you ask that of me?"

"Choices have consequences. On the one hand, if you do nothing, you will carry me inside of you always and forever. On the other hand, if you decide to retain your precious William, you will carry me inside you for only nine months and a while beyond. It is a simple equation, are you afraid of the mathematics?"

"But I've always wanted William to be the father of my child!"

"He SHALL raise it he just won't have sired it!"

"You make the decision seem easy and trivial!" I stated in exasperation.

"Not at all, woman. I will give you a month to decide. After that, the decision will be made for you. But come, see what this wondrous bed can give you."

He strode over to the round bed, stood under a light aperture for a moment cast of his tunic and trousers and then sat on the bed. A shimmering cloud of light appeared and dissipated. When the strange light fled, there was William sitting on the bed!

"Hello, gorgeous Kate." the figure's voice stated, and it was William's voice! I rubbed my eyes. The vision stubbornly remained. It was William's bare arms and broad chest. It was William's long legs and narrow waist. It was William's smiling face under his tousled hair eyeing me just like William did when he was in the mood. With its hand, the vision patted the mattress next to itself.

"Why don't you come here, Kate and sit a moment?"

I KNEW I was viewing an illusion. William was in his cell in the dungeon. Those were the facts. Yet, here was the man I loved, apparently in the flesh, gesturing to me with the same endearing smile as the man I loved. Perhaps a stronger woman would have turned away, shut her eyes and silently accepted whatever fate the Master laid out for her but I was not that woman. I had to see how complete the illusion was. I had to find the chink in the armor.

As though compelled by some force, my feet led me to the bed. Despite the intense desire to run away. Despite the realization that this illusion was perhaps even more dangerous than the Master unveiled with all of his power, I sat next to the beguiling being. Up close the illusion was just as strong. That smile was William's smile. There was even the same slight scar on his lower lip and the same mole on his chin. I gasped for breath.

This being, the NOT William gently placed it's palm on my thigh and squeezed out the old Morse Code pattern for the letter "K" William's private signal to me and a secret known only by the two of us!Part of me wanted to scream and another part of me wanted this NOT William to embrace me like the real one would so I could hug him and confide in him and tell him my every frustration so that he would kiss away my tears. Somehow, that is exactly what happened. As I trembled in this illusion's arms it became as though the real William was holding me tight and the real William was gently kissing away my tears. Any remaining disgust I had with myself fled when the seemingly real William lowered me to bed next to him and teased my breasts just like the man I loved, who knew what I wanted even before I asked for it, who dined on my kitty just like William, who laughed like William, who fucked just like William. Overwhelmed, I slid into the slumber of the dead.

I awoke alone in bitter disappointment. The Master sat at the breakfast table, his usual sheaf of papers by his side, a neutral expression on his face.

"William." I said plaintively.

"Was never here. That, my dear woman, was a taste. That episode will never be repeated unless you allow me to impregnate you."

As if reading my thoughts the Master followed with, "The bed can erase last night's memory as well IF I choose."

I sat in stunned silence, the room suddenly chilly before I was able to stammer., "But what do I tell William?"

"Simple, darling, you lie and tell him that I forced you. You will have to live with that lie, not me."

I sighed and stated, "You have this all figured out, don't you?"

"Woman, I didn't get to this position of power by being a dullard."

"But why, me?" I finally sputtered.

"Do you jest? To send a part of myself to another earth, perhaps to another universe?. To scatter my seed across the cosmos! I'd be foolish not to at least try."

"You almost make that sound romantic but I know better. Can I have two months to decide?"

"One, beginning yesterday."

A long silence passed before he stated, "This breakfast is not getting any warmer. We have much to do today and I am going to allow to hug your William for a moment or two. I'm feeling benevolent."

My mind was buzzing like a hornet's nest with conflicting emotions. I was damned whatever I chose, yet, if I was to be eventually returned to my own world, I would need to build a life there. Could I return to my old life if it was full of emotions and memories of this alien earth? Could I tolerate the Master constantly intruding into my mind, even in a steady stream of bliss? To not know another man, to have instant access to the sheer bliss of the magical bed, was both alluring and appalling Yet, was returning to my old life carrying a child sired by a man from this world was hardly any better?

Even so, I considered that the Master was very handsome, his child, MY child whether boy or girl would be very beautiful. Did William love me enough to forgive me for bearing another man's baby? The Master was correct in one way. If I told William that the decision had been forced upon me, he would naturally be more forgiving and accepting. Would William even be able to comprehend the truth? He would never have seen the bed in action, how could he put an honest confession in context? I was a becalmed ship with no compass and closing in from all sides, but still far off, were intense storm clouds.

My mind was not eased even after the Master allowed William and me two long bear hugs and a chaste kiss. The simulator, the magical bed, that device from hell, I now realized had even recreated William's scent! With supreme horror, I realized, that if I did nothing, William would be taken from me as completely as though he had never existed. How could I live with a man whom I could not even smell; who, even while in my embrace and showered with my kisses would be a beguiling stranger? I could not allow the Master to take my mind. To steal my one great love from me. While contemplating my fate like some forlorn treed kitten, one of the Brother scientists bled air from a valve, sounding, for all the world at that moment, just like the soft cry of an infant.

That night, back at the Master's palace, while we were dining I stated very firmly but softly, "I don't need a month to decide, you awful, awful. man. You know I can only give one answer. You win."

The Master looked at me intently, every atom of him sober. "I need to hear the request in your own words, woman. You have to ask me what you want."

I swallowed my gorge, locked away my pride, and, just above a whisper, replied, "Please, Master, will you make me pregnant?"

To his credit, the man's expression did not change. There was no sneer of triumph or preening of victory. His sober expression never changed as he replied softly, "It would be an honor."

The ancient doctor reminded me of my late grandfather as he examined me. He informed me that the wound in my thigh would not leave even the vestiges of a scar and that the rehab on my wrist, when the cast came off, would not be too onerous. These folks were real whizzes at blood work. It did not take them long to analyze my prophylactic inoculation and prescribe an antidote. The only side effect was a light-headed sensation that passed quickly. The old doctor placed his hand on mine and told me that now I could get pregnant at any time. "The rest", he said with a wry smile, "is up to you and the Master."

Later that day, the Master allowed William and me to dine in private with only a few guards. We were not permitted to touch but we were free to talk. I marveled that, despite his being a prisoner kept under strict celibacy until the project concluded, William's personality was largely unaffected. He was still the bubbly, wonderful man I loved. Now that he had agreed to cooperate (and I had made my decision), his living conditions had vastly improved. Instead of the dungeon he was now in a suite in the south tower and given access to books and technical materials. His wardrobe had not changed but his mood was far better.

"Yes, this stupid chastity cage sucks donkey balls, but it DOES focus my mind. Since I can't even jerk off, I focus on technical problems and contemplate our future. I can't wait until we are home and I'm balls deep in you and not this metal contraption."

Somehow, the fact that I had agreed to bear the Master's child never came up.

The avuncular doctor placed both the Master and myself on a strict schedule to try and achieve conception. In light of that I was, more or less, integrated into the Master's harem. It was a revelatory experience. They called me, "Their uncollared sister"even though I wished to be called Kate. I worked out with them in the morning and was assigned a beyond comfortable bunk for my downtime.

What Lucy had told me was the truth. Every woman in the harem had worked hard to obtain a place serving the Master. Nearly every girl was rotated out after a few years and went on to wonderful new lives post-harem. As Lucy explained, most of the women went on to become, the wives of generals, governors, and diplomats, a few of the women entered those professions themselves. The blessing of the Master's love, in a real way, united the world. Lucy smiled beatifically as she stated, "No women were as adored, as lusted after, and eventually, as rich as we are."

I learned that this earth had not made the same mistakes of colonization, aggression, and war as my own. This was largely due to the Scientific Brotherhood. When they encountered new lands they went in not with Bibles and smallpox-ridden blankets, but inquiring minds and slew of disease antidotes that could be marshaled against epidemics in days. I had to conclude that it provided a much better political climate than my own world did, still home was a universal impulse and I wanted to return to mine.

One of my bunk mates was a beautiful Aztec princess whose original name I could never hope to pronounce.

"When I return home, I shall be installed as a fertility Goddess. Kings will battle for the honor of bedding me and in retirement from being a Goddess, I will have my choice of men. My children shall be divine in every sense."

I began to view my agreement with the Master a bit differently after that.

Surprisingly, despite the size and kaleidoscopic nature of the Master's harem, very few of the women were pregnant at any one time. Usually at the request of the woman. Their chrome collars were, in a very real sense, symbols of an elite internship. When not tending to the Master's needs or sharing his bed, the women exchanged views on statecraft and the ins and outs of politics. In many, ways it was the vast network of graduates of the Master's harem that ran this world, Despite the collar, and the constant nudity, they were not viewed as inferior. The nudity and collars and anonymity made them all, in every sense, equal. Once they left the walls of this palace, their lives became even more exciting. This world had all of the best elements of both patriarchy and matriarchy. It was a marvel.

For the next several weeks my schedule did not vary. I rose at dawn in my bunk at the harem, exercised, and ate a divine breakfast. I was led with much ceremony by two of the sisterhood to the Master's Celestial Chamber, the room set aside for conception. The room was one giant bed. A downy soft enclosure with observation chairs at the perimeter. The elderly doctor and the women who had shepherded me paid rapt attention as the Master embraced me and kissed me gently. As much AS thought I did not want this, I could not deny the charms of the Master. He was every bit as handsome as my William, maybe more. His alluring color and powerful muscles touched places deep inside me. The lovemaking, even while not magnified by the magical bed was quite satisfactory. I realized that even without his enchanting furniture, the Master would make a permanent impression on a vast majority of women.

From the Celestial Chamber, The Master escorted me to the hanger for my day's work with the Scientific Brotherhood. The first few mornings after my attempt to conceive, I had difficulty meeting William's eyes. He perceived my ill-ease but was astute enough to note that discussing it was not something I wanted. God, I loved this man! Perceptive, handsome, well-built, and well hung. I was a very lucky girl. William would make a very good father, even to a stranger's child. Upon that personal revelation, I so wanted to take him in my arms and shower him with kisses.

That evening, the Master impersonated William a second time. It was beyond wonderful. Perhaps, I thought, I could deceive myself into believing that William was the actual father of my suddenly no longer unwanted child. I soon found myself having no difficulty in meeting even the most intense look from William and, as loathe as I to admit it, there was a budding sense of anticipation when I was led to the Celestial Chamber, even at three A.M. Because the time was "auspicious."

Looking back on it, it is obvious that the doctors and the Master knew I was pregnant well before I did. Although I had a more than a sneaking suspicion; naively I tried to ignore the evidence until my first encounter with morning sickness confirmed my status. It was delightful news! It was horrible news!

To celebrate, the master commissioned an amazingly fast portrait painter to execute a full-length nude of myself. The result was so beautiful and I looked so stunning and happy, that I implored the Master to provide a print of it for me to take home. William would love that portrait and decades from now, I could show it to my future teenage granddaughter and she would say, "Wow!" The Master agreed, provided I also took home a portrait of him as well. "My son will ask about me one day."

Despite having every confidence in William's love. I somehow managed to avoid mentioning the reality of the baby until my belly began to protrude. My scanty attire meant that William was not in the dark for long. He looked at first hurt and then concerned.

"It wasn't my idea," I lied. "The Master gave me no choice." This was a smaller lie.

William sighed and stated, "Even though I want to wring his perverted little neck, I can't help but agree with his taste. If I had his power I'd probably abuse it as well. ' After a pause, he continued, "I still love you, Kate, honey. I'm not happy about this situation but it changes nothing between us."

He gave me a brief kiss while the guards were distracted and said ever so sweetly, "Pregnancy becomes you, honey. You look radiant."

I was so glad that I retained William's love. I knew that I had made the right decision. From that point forward, I began enjoying my pregnancy. The Master's harem threw me a huge baby shower. There were bizarre little onesies I did not have a clue as to opening as well as this planet's equivalent of a teddy bear, a rather gruesome beast that still possessed a sort of goofy charm. I was gifted dozens of little blankets, booties, and rattles. There was also a note from the Brothers. They had designed a portable storage compartment that could be attached to my vehicle so I could take all my alien treasures home. Those guys missed nothing.

Things changed between the Master and myself as well. He continued to make love to me every day. I'd long since given up the charade that he was he was still forcing me. That lie was an insult to both of us. His lovemaking now was not so overwhelming. When in his magical bed, the Master toned things way down. He appeared to me as William often enough to stoke my affection for the man I still intended to marry and recall all that had passed between us. More often, however, it was just him on the bed, elevating my responses only slightly. Often we dispensed with the magical bed entirely, meeting In a dimly lit romantic room with a fireplace, a spa, and a supremely comfortable bed.

In a quiet moment, he asked me. "If your life with William was not beckoning you, would you have refused my offer to stay on?"

It was a question I had asked myself in private many times but I would be damned if I was going to let the Master know that fact. I intended to state a loud "NO!" Instead, I squeaked out a weak, "Please don't ask me that question, Master."

He smiled softly and replied, "There is nothing I envy about your William except your devotion to him." I was genuinely moved.

My pregnancy and the completion and repair of the two trans-dimensional vehicles were in a break neck race to see which would be delivered first. Maternity clothes were an alien concept to this alien world so I ended up exposing more and more of myself. Both the Master and William were delighted by new curves, especially my breasts which swelled quite a bit. William had a hard time working when I was nearby because his eyes were continually drawn to my chest straining mightily behind its halter. I wondered, abstractly, how much pain I was causing his penis in its tiny cage as he viewed me. The Master took delight in teasing my more sensitive nipples, I took delight in his teasing and tried to pretend that the man enjoying those nipples was William.

Just as I crossed the eight-month mark, the Sacred Science Brotherhood completed their copy of my craft. Ours could now be repaired in moments, but the Brothers were not going to be foolish enough to let William and I complete repairs before theirs was fully operational. Walther campaigned smartly to be the first from his earth to test the vehicle but everyone from the Master to his peers vetoed that idea. Omar, a young Brother whose intellect I admired, received the honor.

All of us gasped as the vehicle levitated off the ground, darted through the hanger doorway and vanished into the stratosphere. As many times as I had witnessed that phenomenon, I never got tired of watching it. Once the stunned silence passed, all of the Brothers cheered and applauded. One of them even offered me a celebratory cigar.

Five hours later, Omar was back. He had followed a timeline where earth's dinosaurs had never become extinct. Though it was far too dangerous for him to land, he took pictures from tree level. His recordings, pictures, and films brought him and a fusillade of pats on the back. Walther beamed liked he had just won every lottery in every universe. Even the Master, who seemed to have preternatural control of his emotions, was clearly excited. By far the happiest people in that room, however, were me and William.

Walther and the Master exchanged nods. Walther gave a signal and the Brother's sprang into action repairing the craft that had carried William and me to this earth. The Master strode over to my chair. (I could no longer stand for prolonged periods of time.) "If nothing else, I am a man of my words, Kate. You and William can leave anytime that you like. I'll provide you the key to William's chastity cage once both of you are in the cockpit. I would also like to present this parting gift. He produced a small object from his pocket. It was a ring.

With a start, I recognized one of the diamonds as having come from my engagement ring. Two other far more impressive diamonds glistened on either side. In the center was the Master's crest. It was inscribed, "With genuine love, M." Oblivious to William, I proudly slid the ring on, rose from my chair and gave the Master the most satisfying kiss we had ever exchanged.