Ordeal in Elsewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an awed look William stated, "Someday, when I am a very old man. I hope that you explain to me what THAT kiss was all about."

"It's a deal, but I have a feeling that I'll tell you sooner than that." I replied with a wink.

With great difficulty, I squeezed into my, now far too small, cockpit seat and waited for William to settle in. The Master ventured up the ladder behind me. The key to William's chastity cage was on a lanyard, which the Master looped about my neck. We did not exchange words, but our eyes spoke volumes. The canopy locked in place and I blew the Master a kiss which he returned. The vehicle rose from the ground as the Brothers gathered to watch. Only after we were firmly on the timeline to our own familiar earth did William's air of pensiveness fade.

"Welt, that is the end of THAT adventure!" He exulted.

"No dear," I replied as I stroked my massive tummy, "That was only the START of the adventure!"