All Comments on 'Orgasm at 20,000 Feet'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good, cant wait for more

Title says it all :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOT !

I want to hear what happens to Bao later ! Great that the author knows that not all Asian girls are the stereotype "submissive girl" - some are the "strict Asian mistress" and this one is like a few that I have known...and they were equally as delicious, if not more so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

As usual, good stuff. I'm assuming these are the same characters as the ones in the step-sibling, etc. stories? That seems to be the case, and I like reading about those characters. I'd kind of like to see a continuation of the one with the step-mother as some point, too, though. Anyway, good job, and keep it up.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, Yep, it's the same characters from My Step-Sisters are Nudists?! Good catch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good to see Bao and Matt at it again. I look forward to more stories featured those two. ;)

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
To the point

This is the first story I've read by Matthew. It's short, very much to the point - and I'll be reading more.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 9 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@JWren, Thanks! Although to be honest, most of my stories are more meandering. Hope you enjoy them nonetheless!

loveforpantyboyloveforpantyboyover 8 years ago
very nice

When you bring back old characters, you should give your audience notice before the start of the story and maybe put something into the description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hate it when authors make up words like..

"Baoqing "

Especially when I thought this was going to be a story about the "Mile high club".

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, Baoqing is a name. Did you not do the slightest bit of research to check whether it was made up before commenting? Just Googling "Baoqing" would have brought up multiple people by that name.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice premise.

Too short.

Too abbreviated.

Needed much more slow teasing and edging before she sucked him to an orgasm.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous