Oriana - The Lingering Spell Ch. 02

Story Info
The visions continue as the couple adjusts to their new life.
10.1k words
4.64
4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oriana lay in the bath, completely relaxed with her eyes closed. She smiled and hummed at the smells coming from the soaps in the water and on her. Agnese had washed her well, before excusing herself to make them both breakfast. It wasn't long before she realised that Agnese had actually been gone for a quite a while, and that she could no longer hear the sounds of cooking out in the kitchen. Leaning forward, Oriana sat there for a moment, tilting her head trying to heighten her hearing -- nothing. Grabbing a towel, she quickly dried herself and put on her day dress, which was an off-white colour.

Stepping into the connecting bedroom, Oriana noticed that there were new sheets already laid out on the bed -- almost as if there was no evidence of the mess the blonde made moments ago. As soon as she opened the door to the living area, her nose was hit with the scent of delicious food. Oriana inhaled in the aroma -- bananas, oranges, pears and other fresh fruits. Along side those, she could smell bread, which made her stomach grumble. However, the multi coloured eyed woman noticed that there was only one plate of breakfast on the table, with a note, and Agnese was nowhere to be found. She picked up the note, it read:

"Hi Darling,

I've just stepped out to get a few things -- I already had a bite before you as I wanted to let you relax in the bath for a bit. I hope you're okay to eat on your own. Be back soon.

Ness."

Although Oriana preferred to eat with her lover, she couldn't help but smile at the cute note, and the pleasant meal awaiting her. She sat down to eat, and began thinking about her situation -- were these new parts that seemingly appeared out of nowhere on her a good thing? She wondered how, if this was witchcraft, it could be considered a bad thing. Sure, she didn't have any of her female parts down there anymore, but the pleasure she felt when Agnese used her hands on her felt indescribable. What would her mouth feel like? What would... her pussy feel like? Would they really have sex the way a man and a woman would? Oriana's heart started to beat as her mind began to imagine her beautiful ginger writhing underneath her, moaning as she took her. She looked down at her dress, and saw that her cock was quickly creating yet another tent. "Oh great," she thought.

Almost by a crazy coincidence, the front door opened, and there came her gorgeous young lover. Whipping around to face her, Oriana smiled and took a moment to drink Agnese in. The ginger was smiling happily -- she had a huge, beaming and contagious smile, which could cheer anyone up with just one look (her freckles were insanely adorable, too). She was wearing another white dress today, but it was more relaxed and casual, less knots to deal with. Walking up to the blonde and leaning down, the two softly collided as they kissed each other. Oriana loved the feeling of Agnese's lips, they were bigger than her own, much fuller (especially her bottom one) and so satisfying. Continuing to kiss, the two smacked their lips as they smooched passionately. Because Agnese's bottom lip was fuller, Oriana always had it between her lips when they kissed, unless they were completely making out French style.

As the couple released each other, Agnese excitedly brought her basket onto the table.

"Look what I got," said Agnese as she reached into her basket and pulled out a peculiar looking bottle, "It's a liquid soap -- for the bath, but I've never seen anything like this one before."

The liquid in the bottle was a deep purple, but when shone through the light, you could see that it moved inside the bottle as if it was alive.

"Where did you get it?" asked Oriana curiously.

"There was a new stall in the market today with a sweet old lady behind it. I had never seen it before nor had I seen her before, either." She held the bottle up to get a better look at it.

"Interesting isn't it? She sold it to me for almost nothing, and it smells wonderful! Let's use it sometime soon."

Smiling, Oriana nodded. Agnese began to tidy up the table -- picking up the plates and cutlery, she walked over towards the kitchen sink. The blonde caught sight of her enormous and immaculate behind as she shuffled away, causing her newly formed cock to stir even more. Her arousal was surprisingly a new feeling to her -- it was so intense, like a fire burning within her. It was like there was something possessing the woman, because all she could think about was the stunning ginger in front of her, and how she would use her in any and every way to relieve herself. Agnese's attractiveness was magnified when she was in this state -- Oriana had to do something. She got up, and walked over to the living area and sat down on the couch, trying to hide her very obvious tent under her dress.

She leant her head back, closing her eyes, and attempted to focus on something else. She concentrated on the clinking of the plates and water running as her woman was washing up, trying to block out all of her lewd thoughts. However, even though she imagined the ginger washing up in the kitchen, all she could see was that delicious body of hers standing there, and herself walking up behind Agnese, and pressing up against her body with desire. Even the thought of her washing up without being told to or complaining turned Oriana on -- she loved how old-fashioned Agnese still was, despite the fact that Oriana was the complete opposite. It seemed like it was almost fate that she grew a cock on her. Oriana grabbed at the couch, gripping the cushions in her hands tightly, not knowing that her hips were ever so slightly making thrusting motions towards the air.

The aroused blonde kept on fantasizing, picturing herself nuzzled in the brown eyed woman's neck, inhaling her womanly scent -- she couldn't take it anymore, she needed relief. Just as she was about to get up, her ginger beauty came into view. Agnese was standing by the dining table looking into the bedroom, before turning left and then smiling when she had found the blonde in the living area. She slowed down her steps when she noticed Oriana was looking very dazed.

"C-come here, Ness," said Oriana softly, "I really need you..."

"You're already...? We were only just in the bedroom..."

"I know... but this... thing, has completely taken over me -- I can't control it."

Agnese pulled her dress up slightly and then knelt down in front of Oriana.

"I'm sorry Ness," apologised Oriana, "I don't know why, but I get so turned on that I can't even think."

"Hey, don't apologise. It's what I'm here for, right? Even though you having this... dick, is new for me, I will try my best."

Oriana watched as the brown eyed woman began to lift up her dress and reveal the raging cock from underneath. Agnese was wide eyed as she barely blinked, observing the throbbing member in front of her, before slowly putting a soft hand on it. Oriana chupsed at the touch, and that's when she noticed something about her ginger beauty. Her face portrayed innocence, not on purpose, she just looked that way -- incredibly erotic and adorable, yet that very look would turn Oriana on even more. She didn't know why that was -- maybe "corrupting" something so innocent excited her? But it didn't matter -- it was a good thing for her, as far as she was concerned, especially since her "innocent" woman was just about to do something not even remotely close to being innocent.

Agnese began to slowly stroke, making Oriana moan softly, and as she did so, her lips parted slightly and she kept swallowing every so often. My god her little redhead looked good, thought Oriana. She wondered,

"H-hey, do you think you... you could use your mouth?" asked Oriana between shuddered breaths.

Agnese looked into Oriana's multi coloured eyes for a moment, then back to the cock in front of her, which was now leaking pre cum slightly.

"Okay... but obviously I've never done this before, so I'm sorry if I'm bad, okay?"

"Are y-you kidding? Your talented mouth a-ate my pussy so good before -- I'm su-sure you'll be the best at this too."

Swallowing once more and slightly licking her lips, Agnese opened her gorgeous mouth and lowered it over Oriana's eagerly awaiting cock, who was watching wide-eyed in anticipation. Like a shock, pleasure immediately surged through the blonde's body, making her moan loudly as soon as she felt the warmth and wetness of the ginger's mouth. Gripping the cushions on the couch, Oriana tilted her head back half closing her eyes in a dazed, yet blissful expression -- she couldn't believe the amount of pleasure she was receiving. Oriana began to move her hips, matching Agnese's bobbing head, biting her lower lip, and continuing to moan at an increasing volume. The aroused blonde lifted her head back up, now looking at her irresistible woman giving her such a pleasurable service. The more she watched Agnese, the more she got turned on -- how was this possible? She was already feeling like she was on cloud nine, and yet her desire just kept on burning within her.

The fact that her gorgeous lover was performing such an act for her just drove Oriana mad -- her round face, her huge brown eyes and plump, full lips. Not to mention her adorable freckles and how her cheeks were flushed a bright pinkish red; she had the look of such an innocent and proper girl, yet her mouth was full of cock at this very moment. Oriana was surprised that her cock could fit in Agnese's mouth, considering how her tiny hands only just fit completely around the girth -- but now that she was thinking about it, her smile was always so huge and wide, she was just gifted with a naturally big mouth. How fitting, she thought to herself. The blonde wanted to watch her ginger beauty more, seeing her bob her head up and down was so mesmerizing -- how she would open her eyes every so often to look at the cock she was sucking, and then close them again. How she would continuously tuck her hair behind her ear so that it wasn't in the way, god she was amazing to view.

"H-hey... do you think you could look at me, while y-you do that?" asked Oriana between shuddered breaths.

Agnese looked up at Oriana, before slowly removing the cock from her mouth.

"Um... sure. Is it okay if I tilt your... dick... towards me then?" Agnese became shy when asking.

"Yes, just not too far, I don't know if it'll bend too much -- also don't stop, at least use your hand while you talk to me."

"Ah! Sorry!" Agnese quickly wrapped a hand around Oriana's cock and began stroking quickly, before lowering her mouth back on it again. The blonde woman sighed and moaned in pleasure as soon as she felt that warm and wet mouth of Agnese's again. The ginger woman was stroking and sucking at the same time now, focusing her attention on the head and a bit of the shaft of Oriana's cock, as her hand focused on the rest of it.

"Ness... d-didn't I say to look at me? Let me see those beautiful, big eyes of yours..."

Agnese didn't realise she had her eyes closed, and snapped them open -- she was too focused on sucking Oriana's cock. Opening her eyes, she caught her lover's gaze and the two locked onto each other. The multi coloured eyed woman watched as the ginger stared right back at her -- her huge, dark brown eyes fixed on her own as she continued to bob her head, in a sort of wave like motion. Agnese's cheeks were almost bright red now, a combination of her being aroused, and the fact that she was feeling incredibly shy locking eyes with her lover as she performed such an improper act. She wasn't going to turn away though, even though her instincts told her to; her devotion to please her lover was the highest priority for her.

Agnese noticed that Oriana's movements and moaning was more frantic now, she could tell that her lover was probably about to cum. She watched as the blonde tilted her head back, almost screaming as she moaned. Tightening her grip and attempting to swirl and flick her tongue more, Agnese picked up her pace slightly, matching the minor thrusts from Oriana's hips. Each time she thrusted, Agnese would make a slight moan/yelp as the blonde's hips collided with her mouth. However, the ginger knew she couldn't take the entire length of Oriana's cock, this was her first blowjob after all, so she kept her hand firmly on the shaft, so instead of Oriana's hips hitting her mouth, it was hitting her own closed hand around the blonde's cock.

"FuUCK, I'm gonna cum, I'm c-cumm-" Oriana's words were interrupted as she pulled intensely at the cushions on the couch as she cried out.

She thrusted hard upwards, into her lover's mouth as she came, where Agnese was bracing herself. She knew that the cum was going to spurt out violently, as she saw in the bedroom earlier. Finally, she felt the first shot of cum -- and almost immediately, her entire mouth was virtually filled full of Oriana's love as her orgasm continued. Agnese had a split second to think -- the cum didn't taste bad when she tried it earlier, so she decided to swallow it, or at least try to. Agnese had her eyes tightly shut now, trying to focus on swallowing as best as she could, but she couldn't keep up with the copious amounts of cum entering her mouth, especially with it wide open. The taste was much more intense this time round, compared to the tiny amount she had earlier -- it was mostly salty, with a hint of sweetness. She could literally feel every pulse, and with each pulse, another thick spurt would continue to fill her mouth. Cum started to dribble out from the sides of her lips, leaving her no choice but to withdraw.

Opening her eyes as she removed her mouth from Oriana's pulsating cock, she swallowed immediately; thinking that she could get it all down in one gulp, she surprised herself as she struggled to. Her mouth was practically full of the sweet and salty semen, but she didn't realise it was so thick -- it felt like it was almost stuck in her throat. She had to make herself swallow again to get it all fully down and into her stomach. However, because her mouth was not wrapped around Oriana's cock anymore, and her grip was still firm on the shaft bent towards her, cum was now hitting her face. She recoiled slightly as one shot over her left eye and cheek, narrowly missing it as she managed to close it in time. Instinctively, she went to turn her head, but she thought it would be better for the cum to land on her face than her hair, although she could already feel a bunch on the top of her head.

Gradually, spurt after spurt of Oriana's thick cum began to cover Agnese's face, who felt the warm liquid being shot every few seconds, until it got weaker and weaker. Finally, Oriana's orgasm subsided, and she sat there on the couch, head still tilted back and breathing heavily. Slowly, bringing her head up to look at her ginger beauty, she put on a huge smile. Agnese, too, was breathing heavily -- with one eye shut, she had threads of cum coated all over her face, cum oozing down her chin and neck, bits of it on her dress and hair and she still somehow looked adorable, while being sexy at the same time. Her freckled rosy cheeks just barely visible underneath all of the cum, and she had a cute pouty expression.

"I... I'm a mess..."

Oriana chuckled and smiled endearingly, "No, you're absolutely beautiful."

Agnese felt light headed now, all she could literally smell was Oriana's cum -- it was so strong. Now that it was on her face, it was even more potent than before. Not only that, but her tongue still had the taste of it too. She released her grip from Oriana's cock and used her fingers to wipe her left eye so that she could see in both eyes, but then she was hit with a sudden inkling to put those fingers in her mouth. She trailed her fingers along the thick and sticky strings of cum on her cheeks, then her chin and then slowly put them into her mouth. It was almost as if the ginger woman was under a spell, she felt dazed, with her eyes half closed.

"Hehe, does that taste good, hmm?" asked Oriana as she grinned slyly.

Realising what she was doing, the brown eyed woman blushed harder and began acting shy.

"I-I didn't mean to..." said Agnese, barely performing complete sentences, "I couldn't help myself and it... it's not bad... The smell is so intoxicating -- does this not affect you?"

"I guess not? It's coming from me, so it would be weird if it did."

Agnese stopped licking her fingers now, she sat on the floor with her legs bent on either side of her hips, Virasana style, a generous amount of cum still on her face, as her chest heaved up and down. This, Oriana's new situation, was going to be something that would be difficult to get used to, but she knew it was going to be necessary, as at the moment, it seemed like there was no escaping it. In her trance, Agnese didn't realise that Oriana was now off the couch and was crawling in front of her. She had a look that the ginger knew all too well -- eyes dazed, yet determined and a smirk across her face. The blonde put her hands on her lover's shoulders and gently began to push her backwards. Reacting quickly, Agnese had to change how she sat, so that her feet were flat on the ground as she was pushed onto the floor.

Oriana, with the same look on her face, pulled Agnese's dress up to her inner thighs, and then traced her fingers along Agnese's pussy. She was ridiculously wet, almost dripping. Oriana smiled wickedly and immediately pushed a finger into her ginger, causing her to gasp sharply. Moving her finger in and out of her at a quick pace, she watched in delight as her woman made a lewd face as she started moaning. Oriana moved her finger inside Agnese in a "come here" motion, feeling how incredibly wet she was along all of her ridges, before using her thumb on her other hand to rub the ginger's clit. The brown eyed woman was gasping and moaning, almost like she couldn't breathe as she was being pleasured. She tried to speak, but Oriana could only make out breathless muttering and murmuring.

Guessing that Agnese might be getting close, the blonde inserted a second finger into the ginger, who let out a drawn out moan as she felt herself stretch open to accommodate the second finger. Slipping in easily, Oriana continued her quick pace as she fingered her lover and applied more pressure with her thumb, watching her cum covered, yet adorable face. God, she loved listening to Agnese moan -- there was just something about it, it was so arousing, Oriana could already feel herself becoming horny again. The ginger gasped and shuddered, as her beautiful high pitched voice filled up the entire house, and every so often, her voice would crack when she moaned. That voice crack that happened when she moaned, was one of Oriana's absolute favourite sounds that Agnese would make -- she strived to make her moan like that whenever she pleased her, as it would in turn get her turned on even more.

That was when the blonde felt her lover tense around her fingers, and lift her hips upwards off the floor as she came. Letting out a loud moan, Agnese's body shook as her violent orgasm coursed through her -- her juices flowing out of her uncontrollably. Oriana felt her fingers be squeezed then released as they were still inside the orgasming ginger, fingering her, just at a slower pace as the brown eyed woman's orgasm began to subside. The blonde watched as Agnese's face began to relax, yet her body would spasm and jerk randomly from cumming so intensely. Withdrawing her incredibly wet fingers from the ginger's tightness, Oriana put them in her mouth and suckled her fingers, tasting Agnese's delicious juices. She smiled -- she was so pleased at herself for giving her little ginger such an intense orgasm after she had sucked the life out of the blonde earlier.

"Gosh, look at you," said Oriana, smirking, "you're still spasming and twitching from my fingers - come on, let's get you cleaned up."