Oriana - The Lingering Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without realising, Oriana had her cock pressing and pushing up against Agnese's pussy through their gowns. The ginger was letting out soft, yet sharp moans as she felt her lover's hardness grind against her -- not knowing that she was also pushing up and grinding against the cock. Oriana gently bit and nibbled on the ginger's soft, full lips, getting more intense in her groping and grinding. She found the bow at Agnese's chest, and pulled it in one quick movement, untying it. Opening her brown eyes, the woman underneath watched her lover intently as she felt the top of her gown get pulled down, revealing her large breasts. She couldn't help but smile slightly as Oriana's green and blue eyes widened and her mouth was agape at the sight of them.

She put her hands through Oriana's blonde hair, moaning as she felt her nipples get sucked and breasts squeezed. The ginger then gasped loudly as she felt fingers on her clit and pussy through the now damp material down there. With a hand on her breast and the other on her clit, Oriana latched her mouth onto Agnese's neck and began to suckle on it, listening to her lover's satisfying loud moans as she was pleasured. The blonde felt a soft hand on her waist, and using this opportunity, she quickly grabbed it and put it on her rock hard cock through the material, encouraging Agnese to touch it, before returning her hand to rubbing the pussy underneath her.

Agnese stroked the cock through the gown, causing the multi coloured eyed woman to moan into the neck she was still suckling. After a short while, Oriana released her mouth from her lover's neck, and smiled, biting her lip as she did so. Agnese now had four love bites on her neck, which was quite obvious because her skin was so pale. Getting on her knees as she straddled the woman underneath, Oriana quickly unfastened her bow, grabbing the sides of her gown and pulling it off of her, exposing her naked body for the ginger to gawk at.

"Do-Do you want me to do so as well?" asked Agnese as she breathed heavily.

Oriana took a moment to have a look at her ginger, who lay there with her arms on either side of her shoulders, her enormous breasts in full view and her freckled cheeks a bright red,

"No, you're good. Just lay there like a good girl."

"Okay."

After saying okay so sweetly, Oriana leaned back in and continued to kiss her. God she was so adorably obedient -- it always made the blonde very aggressive in her advances. She drove her tongue deep into the ginger's mouth, quite literally slobbering as they made out. Oriana loved sloppy kisses -- which Agnese didn't at first, but eventually accepted it as, quite simply, Oriana wanted it. As the two explored each other's mouths, Agnese reached back down and grabbed the blonde's now bare cock, getting a soft groan from her. She alternated using her entire palm to stroke the underside of the shaft and the balls, as well as simply stroking Oriana's cock, too.

As she did this, she could feel something slightly wet and sticky coming from the tip -- Oriana's pre-cum, which she had read about. Agnese felt happy as she knew that she was turning Oriana on, it made her feel so wanted and confident that she had the ability to do so. Then, she could feel fumbling around the bottom of her gown as the blonde was pulling it up to expose her crotch.

"Did you read up on this?" asked Oriana, meaning exactly what Agnese was thinking.

"Well, yes. But even if I didn't, I think we know what to expect..."

Oriana leaned on her hands and watched her lover's face, trying to read her. Agnese was flushed, incredibly red on the cheeks and had an innocent, yet wanting expression.

"D-Do you think we're ready to do... this?" asked Agnese shyly as she stopped stroking the blonde's dick, but not removing her hand from it.

"I mean... I am keen to try if you're willing? I just have this sudden urge in me to do it."

Agnese lay there and thought about it for a second, before saying her famously sweet,

"Okay."

Oriana smiled and grabbed her dick from her lover's soft hand. She gulped loudly as she aimed her cock towards Agnese's dripping pussy. The ginger lifted her head, watching intently before feeling herself slowly stretching as the head of Oriana's cock entered her. Taking a deep breath, the woman underneath felt awkward as she lay there with her hands in a half fist on her stomach. The blonde now had both hands resting on either side of Agnese's shoulders, looking at her face.

"Here," said Oriana as she guided her lover's hands to place them on her shoulder, "You can hold me -- we will take this slow, okay?"

Agnese nodded and tightened her grip on the blonde's shoulders. Suddenly, she felt herself stretch further as Oriana continued to push her cock in deeper. The ginger screwed up her face as she felt the sharp pain -- leaning down almost immediately onto her elbows, the woman on top begun stroking her lover's face and hair,

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" asked Oriana, concerned.

"No," said Agnese as she exhaled, "I'm okay."

Reassured, Oriana continued to look deep into Agnese's brown eyes as her entire length was now inside her lover. The feeling was like no other -- it was incredibly warm and wet in there, her heart rate picked up as she began to breathe shakily. However, she knew that she had to calm down, as this wasn't pleasurable for Agnese; at least not yet. She moved her hips backwards, slowly pulling out before pushing back in the same way. The blonde let out an involuntary groan when she pushed back in, feeling how the walls of the ginger's pussy clung to her cock. She continued her slow pace, focusing on this new sensation -- obviously this was Agnese's first (and would be her only) cock, but Oriana was really enjoying how tight she was -- literally feeling it all.

The brown eyed woman's insides were incredibly wet and warm, making it feel so inviting. Every time she pulled back, there was almost no control from her as she thrusted back in. Her walls clung tightly, and the blonde could feel that it was ribbed-like. Agnese noticed the lewd and desirous look on her lover's face. She begun too fully relax into it, knowing that she was giving such pleasure to the multi coloured eyed woman. Her voice finally came out, softly at first but steadily getting louder. The pain was now almost immediately gone, as she focused on how incredibly hard the cock was within her, feeling herself being stretched opened as she was filled completely. Each thrust would also stimulate her clit, as well.

Oriana noticed that Agnese was now moaning, like she would whenever she was being pleasured -- so she picked up the pace a bit and begun to fuck her ginger for the first time. The two moaned in unison as they became one, with Agnese being the louder one, obviously.

"Yeah?" breathed Oriana, in a way that was asking for confirmation.

With her mouth wide open, and without even saying anything (or perhaps because she wasn't able to), Agnese nodded eagerly as her eyes were closed while she continued to moan. As Oriana's hips rhythmically collided with her lover's, she was now back leaning onto her hands, and every so often grabbing at and squeezing the ginger woman's swaying breasts. She then leaned forward again on her elbows and nuzzled herself back into the neck of the brown eyed woman, kissing and softly biting as she kept fucking her. Agnese couldn't control her voice -- she was almost crying out, her voice cracking constantly as she moaned. She was in heaven. She couldn't believe that there was a cock inside her right now, and that it would give her so much pleasure -- she loved everything about this.

The weight of her lover on top of her, their soft and sweating skin touching, their breasts smooshed together. The ginger would feel pleasure like an electric shock every time that cock was repeatedly thrusted into her. She was hugging Oriana, almost digging her nails into her skin. The sounds of them both breathing heavily and moaning, the bed rocking and their crotches colliding was driving them both insane. The blonde watched the woman below -- her freckled cheeks were bright red, and she looked like she was absolutely in ecstasy.

"Ooohh, fuuuuu...ck..." moaned Agnese as she trailed off in heavy breaths.

Oriana continued to lap away at the ginger's neck, slobbering all over as she grabbed her waist and squeezed. She dug her nails in, causing the woman below to wince, except she liked it -- she liked how the blonde was so aggressive and so rough despite it being both their first times this way. Oriana was getting more intense and passionate, moaning louder now as she neared her orgasm, but Agnese was at her limit -- she tugged at the blankets around them and scrunched her toes on the sheets as she moaned. Her feet were flat on the bed, flexed as she attempted to ground her body as much as possible from rocking -- but it was futile, as the blonde's thrusts were too intense and hard.

Oriana was on her hands again, absolutely enjoying how much her ginger's body was rocking from the force of her thrusts. The way she moved was so sensual, she was just taking it yet enjoying it at the same time, and not to mention her incredibly large breasts were bouncing rhythmically -- almost violently. For just a moment, the blonde closed her eyes as she focused on the feeling of Agnese's immaculate pussy. "Oh my god -- wow," she thought. It just felt so good. The human body, and the female one at that, was amazing, she continued thinking. The amount of pleasure she was having was unimaginable. She then opened her multi coloured eyes and groaned as she pulled her dick back, which the ginger's pussy clung to, despite being incredibly wet.

Oriana slammed herself back in, forcing a satisfying and loud moan to escape from her lover as she felt that sensitive new cock stretch her open. The woman on top moaned as her cock was slick with honey as she pounded away. She didn't even know her hips could move so quick, and thrust so hard, yet she continued to relentlessly fuck the ginger woman's tight hole. At that moment, Agnese let out a long, drawn out (yet somehow) silent moan as she came. Her juices were flowing out, surrounding Oriana's rock hard cock, further lubricating it, as if it needed any more. Her face kept the same expression as she climaxed: eyes closed and a furrowed brow, but her body continued to rock violently as the blonde didn't have the slightest intention of stopping. Her walls were convulsing around Oriana's cock, who felt every bit of it entirely.

Then, Oriana felt that familiar feeling again, that wonderful, wonderful feeling again, only this time it was much stronger. It was as if every single cell in her body willed her to have this upcoming orgasm, no matter what. Nothing was going to stop her -- the blonde watched Agnese, mouth wide open, gasping, moaning, squealing uncontrollably even after cumming. Her freckled cheeks were a deep red -- she was as lewd as you could get.

This woman, this amazing and beautiful woman was allowing Oriana to make love to her, to fuck her, to use her as she pleased. The blonde let her hips go, seemingly moving on their own. She groaned through gritted teeth as she grabbed a fistful of the sheets, before crying out as she felt an immense amount of pleasure and pressure release in her crotch as she came. She pushed in as hard as she could, violently rocking Agnese's body as she did so. The first few spurts of cum came out powerfully -- long and thick and more than double the amount she had ever produced thus far. Her body began to spasm, forcing her to slump her sweaty body onto the ginger's beneath her as she continued to fill her up.

Agnese was gasping and making little squeaks as she could literally feel every pulse from Oriana's cock within her -- the blonde instinctively, but gently, thrusted her hips forward each time another jet of her potent cum was released inside the ginger, who could feel spurt after spurt intensely. It felt like an incredibly long time before her orgasm began to subside, but it finally died down as the couple lay there, breathing heavily in a sweaty heap. The brown eyed woman was almost afraid that Oriana wouldn't stop cumming.

Oriana got back onto her elbows and looked straight into her lover's eyes, who stared back. Immediately, they both smiled and chuckled as they tried to catch their breaths.

"I... I can't believe we just did that," said Agnese. She lay there with the blonde still on top of her (and inside her), basking in post coital bliss.

"It hasn't even been that long yet, and we still don't know the reason behind me having this thing inside you... yet we've already done so many things."

"I know, but I'm glad we did -- it just felt right."

"I agree -- even before having this new part, I was never this horny all the time," Oriana laughed, "this dick seems harmless, and I think it's going to be pretty fun."

Agnese smiled and just nodded. Oriana then looked down at their parts in unison before attempting to pull out. She slowly backed out, still feeling how slick the ginger's pussy was as her cock was softening. Finally, after pulling her cock out, she got up on her knees and looked down at her woman. What a sight -- Agnese's freckled cheeks were still flushed a bright red; her hair was a slight mess and the top of her gown was pulled down just off her shoulders so that her large breasts were in full view. Her arms were on either side of her head, her smooth, bare legs spread wide and her pussy exposed as the bottom of her gown was pulled right up to her stomach. The brown eyed woman had a slight pouty expression with her lips parted -- how could she still look so seemingly innocent? But that was the perfect view of a woman freshly fucked. Oriana was incredibly pleased.

The blonde then lay down next to her lover, who immediately went to lie on her chest, with one leg over her.

"Say," questioned Oriana, "I didn't really think about this when I was... finishing inside you, but do you think I can get you pregnant with this thing?"

Agnese paused for a moment before responding,

"I... really don't know," she replied, "I guess we'll just have to keep looking into our unique situation."

The couple lay in silence for a moment, deep in their thoughts.

"It wouldn't bother me though," Agnese continued, "I actually thought about it as you were... cumming... inside me."

"It doesn't worry you?" Oriana looked down at Agnese, who met her with her deep brown hues.

Smiling, she answered,

"Of course not, I'm your woman after all. If I get pregnant, then so be it -- in fact, I'd be incredibly happy to be able to bear your child."

"That would be something you'd say, huh?"

The couple laughed and lay in each other's embrace for a moment longer before deciding to clean themselves up -- especially Agnese, who was beginning to leak cum from her pussy. After cleaning up, the two were now in bed, knackered from the day's events. Agnese had her back to Oriana, softly breathing as she fell asleep almost immediately. The blonde was on the verge of dozing off, but she was trailing a few fingers on the ginger's incredibly voluptuous physique. She glided her hand along her waist through the thin gown material, before it did an almost 90 degree movement as her hand reached Agnese's hips.

She smiled softly -- my god what a woman, and she was all Oriana's. At that moment, the blonde managed to nod off... but that was when she had another vision. Awaking again in a dark room, Oriana was startled and frightened as she looked all around her. The dream flashed, and suddenly there were three women with their backs turned to Oriana in the distance. She recognised them immediately because of their hair colours: sandy blonde, auburn and platinum blonde again. Who are these women? What significance does their hair colour have, and why was she seeing them in her dreams again?

Interrupting her thoughts, an echoey cackling could be heard behind her. She slowly peered over her shoulder to see the same jet black hair, purpled eyed woman, laughing. She then spoke,

"You're doing well, my dear," her voice was raspy, and elderly sounding, "I'll be meeting you, soon."

And with those words, Oriana's blue and green eyes darted open. She had cold sweat running down her forehead, but she was in Agnese's room again, who was on her back with her head facing the blonde, still fast sleep. Relieved, she leant forward to kiss the ginger on her forehead before snuggling in closer to her, trying to forget about the dream she just had, and went back to sleep.