All Comments on 'Orientation'

by fagboy19

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

Your story was well written. It had a plot which is good b/c a lot of these stories don't. Your story wasn't just sex, it had a point, but the sex was interesting also. Good Job on your first submission.

angelicminxangelicminxover 17 years ago
Nice

I agree with the last comment. This story was well written and has a plot. I'm left wondering if Wes will recover, HOW he will recover, if there's any lasting damage and how he will deal with it. I'm also wondering how the relationship between Wes, Devon and Cameron will develop.

I also have several character questions. Would Devon really have fucked Wes that quickly? I assumed that Devon had not had problems fucking women in the past, so why the problem all of a sudden? Is my assumption wrong? Was he already having homosexual thoughts? Is that how he recognized the sexual interest from Wes?

Where does Skye fit into the story? Obviously she's at least bisexual if not lesbian.

Anyway, love the story, the plot and the characters, as well as the setting. You drew me into the story and kept me there... Kudos! Well done. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story as well as anything else you might come up with. ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Write faster!

please, hurry and finish the next installment.. it is better than Days of Our Lives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really cut loose

i left my small town for college in 1981 before aids foulded things up. i knew i was bi. women were expensive and men were so easy and i loved a cock as much as apussy. i hung around parks, public toilets, theone porn theatre in town. i was always ready. in my first semester, i was fucked 32 times and sucked over 50 delicious cocks. i still tremble with excitement of the thought of hot cum filling my man cunt, of torrents of delicious cream filling my mouth and sliding down my throat. my wife is not aware that every so often i stop at an avs and get fucked. i practice safe sex and im happy but that wonderful 6 months of first freedom and unbridled safe fucking and sucking were just the very best. i am suck a good fuck and cocksucker its a shame to waste it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE!!!

Please continue...I check everyday for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
(part 1) very good story, but . . . .

I enjoyed your story, but there were some errors that you need to correct. They are as follows: 1) there were a few instances where you meant to say 'Devon' instead of 'Wes' and vice versa; 2) you said 'Dean' instead of 'Devon'; and 3) when Wes runs out out of the room, you stated that he was wearing 'shorts' yet when he and Devon are making out at the stadium, you have Devon unzipping and unbelting Wes' 'pants' then when they are getting dressed again, Devon throws Wes 'shorts' back at him. You don't want to have any of the above inconsistencies distract people from your story, especially since you have a good one going.Looking forward to reading part II!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

OMG i love it i love it alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please make more!!! <3 pweaseeee

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
where is the rest of this story.. i am sat here very upset waitng

for the next intalment.? and its no where to be seen... this has really pissed me off.? when i read a story i like to se it through to the end.? now i am gutted.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smut with plot ^.^ awesome

Someone who puts some plot with their smut, finally

Actaully it reads more like plot with smutty bits in it ^.^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous