All Comments on 'Original Angels Ch. 13'

by RobinAZstill

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Red48beardRed48beardalmost 7 years ago
can't make everyone happy

not sure the issue with Anon? this story is going well and since (oh by the way) this story has already a wonderful conclusion, we should all sit back and enjoy the ride... well done Rob .... every Man's best dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with Redbeard

Anon 1 you are just a troll. The love and devotion from this dedicated family to each other and now another family. Anon 1 you do not make me very proud to be an Anon also, so I may have to sign up....lol. This is my favorite series. Sadly very few people in real life are like this so it must remain a wonderful fantasy.

So I have a question. Are incest laws enforced against same-sex couplings?? Child creation is impossible. Anyone on this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: I agree with Redbeard

Most of your comment was -- apparently -- slamming the other person for daring to have a different opinion. I say apparently because you never really did comment on the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It started as a good love story, you destroyed it. One star.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Now that was hot !

This just gets better with each chapter - I'm loving it !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved the trimming!

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

Not everyone likes to share their woman, that's the problem. For me, it's wildness to share my girlfriend with another man. Even for a threesome.

laughdruidlaughdruid6 months ago

I think I need my groin shaved, Love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinAZstill@RobinAZstill
I used to be RobinAZ. I've been absent here for several years. Ready to start submitting again, with the same basic cast of characters. Readers are advised to follow my works in this order. Original Angels (republished Weekend with Angels) Traveling East Butt Plug The Family...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES