All Comments on 'Original Angels Ch. 35'

by RobinAZstill

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well

My favorite story currently on Literotica just had a gay moment. I completely lost my arousal that you are so good in creating in a very loving environment. It is just wonderful. But I am just too straight to find his remotely arousing. I hope their isn't any more of this, but you are the writer and if you want to start including male bisexuality you have lost me. And I would regret this terribly. I gave it 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why did you ruin something so good?

I was loving this series until you went gay on us.

justsumfun88justsumfun88almost 7 years ago
hmm

I find it odd that the previous two comments are saying the story went gay. Gay is when two people are sexually attracted to the same sex. This story has had that from the beginning as there has been plenty of female on female sex. It's a great story and keep the series going.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved the orgy but could have done without Rob licking Joe's cock. Sorry. Just not my thing.

laughdruidlaughdruid6 months ago

In one of your other stories you had Rob suck and swallow another guy, why do you keep sneaking that shit in ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinAZstill@RobinAZstill
740 Followers
I used to be RobinAZ. I've been absent here for several years. Ready to start submitting again, with the same basic cast of characters. Readers are advised to follow my works in this order. Original Angels (republished Weekend with Angels) Traveling East Butt Plug The Family...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES