Original Angels Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oohh!' I cried again as Lucinda rammed it in all the way. I could swear that I felt the tip of the cock pressing against my belly, which was now pressed hard against Melinda's ass cheeks. Carol had shifted around and I could feel her cupping my balls and playing with Lucinda's cunt.

The sounds and smell of sex were heavy in the air. Ralph and Joe had looks of approaching orgasms on their faces. Rhonda kept shifting their cocks in her mouth. Ralph came first to cheers from Trish and Teri, and Rhonda's delight. He let go a huge load of cum all over her chin and dripping down onto her chest. When Joe started to cum, Trish grabbed him and put him in her mouth. He gladly fucked her face while she sucked him dry.

Melinda was sighing softly and suddenly her sighs turned to wild cries of pleasure. The shift in her mood caused me to grab her hips tighter and really ram my dick into her butt. She wanted it rough and that's what she was getting. My increased pace also caused Lucinda to step it up and I felt my ass hole stretch wide open to take everything she could give me. My dick had never felt as hard and I never knew I could drive it in such a wild manner. My leg started to cramp up and suddenly I was stiff and my cock began to spurt huge gobs of cum into Melinda's bowels. Lucinda cried out into my ear. Carol had moved down between our legs and now she had my scrotum in her mouth, sucking and tonguing my sack.

Tracy and Tammi were busy fingering each other and kissing as they watched the scene unfolding.

'Oh yeah Rob! Do it! Do you like that penis in your ass? God I love that look on your face!' Tracy cheered me on as my cock continued to fill Melinda's butt with my hot seed. I felt like as long as Lucinda kept fucking me, I could stay hard forever. And perhaps I would have, but fatigue began to take over. I was weak, and as Melinda's cries began to fade, I collapsed onto her backside.

My face fell onto Rhonda's thigh and I smelled the heavy aroma of her hot pussy. I opened my eyes to see Joe's limp cock covered with sweat and spit and sperm. I instinctively lifted my face and licked his dick. It surprised him but he let me do it. I cleaned it entirely before collapsing back onto Rhonda's leg. Trish was doing the same thing to Ralph. I looked in his eyes and detected the confused state of pleasure and curiosity having just watched me do what I did. I think he decided that maybe some of his fears were unfounded and that he might be open to some new ideas and options in his own sex life.

I felt Lucinda slowly withdrawing from my ass. She was careful to not pull it out too fast. And as she finally extracted the dildo completely, I felt empty. I slowly pulled myself out of Melinda's rear and then I rolled over and looked up into Lucinda's shining eyes. She bent down and kissed me. Carol took my dick in her mouth and licked every square millimeter.

Ralph leaned down and placed his mouth over Melinda's pussy. She opened her legs and allowed him too dip his tongue into her wet sweaty crack. He licked her from her clit to her sweaty ass hole where my dick had just been. My cum was dripping out of her, but Ralph didn't seem to mind. Melinda's soft cries and her hand guiding his head seemed to encourage him too.

Tracy broke the absence of conversation telling me, 'God Rob! That was so hot. How did you like it?'

I thought for a moment and then smiled at her. 'Trace, I hope that I made Melinda enjoy it as much as Lucinda did for me. How about everyone else? Thanks for joining in. That was pretty cool. Anybody not satisfied? Do we need to go another round?'

Everyone laughed. We all sat back and relaxed quietly.

Gradually we started to stir again and get up. We found our way back into the kitchen where we enjoyed another round of water and the last remaining strawberries. Tracy, Tammi, Teri and Carol all went outside to the hot tub and soaked for a while. The rest of us went back into the living room and sat down to talk. I put on some music and we all settled into a purely social conversational mode. The fact that we were all still nude was the only indication that we had just shared such an incredible sexual encounter.

When Carol and the girls came back inside from the spa, we all realized that it was getting late and that the evening was coming to an end. Slowly, everyone gathered their clothes and got dressed again. There were so many kisses and hugs to share that the scene at the front door lasted for almost another half hour before we finally said our last goodbyes and became a small family unit again.

'That sure was fun!' Teri said. I feel like I'm really grown up. Thank you for making me a part of your party. Did you like my gift from Carol?'

She giggled and looked at me when she asked that final question.

I answered by saying, 'Teri I think it was a gift to us all and I hope that you'll be willing to share it again.' I winked at her and then walked her down the hall to her bedroom. I tucked her into bed and kissed her good night.

I stopped into Tracy's room where Trish was doing the same. I kissed Tracy and then Trish and I walked back to the kitchen. We did a quick check to see that we had finished our clean up and then went to bed. As we cuddled before going to sleep, I said a silent prayer again. I'm so thankful for everything I have and for the loving people in my life.

12