Original Angels Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally reached down into my lap and gave my cock a squeeze. Then she looked back up at Tracy, smiling. 'Tracy dear, the dick-o-meter says that one's a winner!'

I laughed in agreement. Then I instructed Tracy. 'Turn around. Now bend over.' She did and then she spread her ass cheeks and exposed her tight pink butt hole. I couldn't resist leaning forward to give it a lick.'

Tracy cooed her approval and we all agreed that she had to have that one.

While she was in the changing room Ally reached down into my lap again and asked, 'Do you two fuck? Or does she just tease you like this?'

I explained that our relationship was indeed special, but that I respected her virginity. Ally shook her head in amazement.

Tracy came back in another bra and panty set and we all agreed it fit her perfectly. She was standing beside me again, and I was stroking her leg, when she looked up at the front window of the store. There was a man outside admiring the window display. When he looked up and saw Tracy his eyes grew wide. Then he casually walked into the door. Tracy pretended not to notice him and modeled her underwear for me. Ally approached the man and then showed him to where the window display goods were located.

Tracy went back to the changing room and had to walk right past Ally and the customer. He did a double take as she strolled by.

Ally was asking him about who he intended to buy the outfit for. He mentioned a name and Ally recognized it as one of her regular customers.

'Oh yes,' she said, 'Elaine is a size 4. This one would look great on her.'

As she continued her sales talk Tracy came back out again. She had on a red lace bra and matching boy cut short panties. Again the man watched closely as she passed by. Tracy leaned over to me in my chair and wiggled her ass for the man's watching eyes.

'I love this so much more when I have an audience!' she confessed quietly in my ear. I reached up and playfully pinched her nipple. 'Oh Rob, you're going to make me even more daring!'

Tracy turned and walked back by Ally and her customer. She stopped to admire the purple set that Ally was holding. She pretended to be interested in it.

'Oh Ally, I like that!'

The man looked at Tracy and asked, 'Do you think it would make a nice gift for New Years?'

'Oh yeah! What does she look like?'

Ally answered, 'Actually she's about your size Tracy. And your color too.'

The man couldn't take his eyes off Tracy's hot body as he said, 'I just don't know how it will look on her though.' His eyes darted back to Ally, then back at Tracy.

'Would you like to see it on?' Tracy offered.

The man seemed surprised but jumped at the offer. 'You would do that?'

Tracy took the hanger from Ally and stepped back to the dressing room. 'Sure! No problem!'

Ally looked back over at me and we both rolled our eyes. Then the man looked at me and came over to say, 'Your girl friend is very kind...and very pretty.'

I grinned and replied, 'I just met her last night.'

Ally giggled.

Tracy came back out. The outfit did look great on her. It was a deep purple, but totally shear and left nothing to the imagination. She approached the man and modeled it for him like a pro. She turned and twisted and allowed him to see it (and her) from every angle. Ally knew she had made the sale. Tracy took her time and asked how much he liked it. She was so close to coming on to him and I just let her have her fun.

Finally he nodded and told Ally that he would take it and thanked Tracy for modeling it so well. She returned to the changing room again and came back out totally naked with the purple outfit on its hanger.

'Here you go.' She said as she handed it to Ally at the sales desk. 'Glad I could help you.' She smiled at the man. Then she winked at him and said, 'I hope it works.'

He was speechless. But as he walked by me on his way out of the store he leaned over and said, 'That's one helluva girl you've got there buddy! She's a keeper.'

I smiled and told him, 'I'll remember that.'

Tracy came back out again with an armful of items. 'I want it all!' she said as she put the clothes on the counter. Then she turned to me and said, 'Oh my god I am so wet! I just touched my clit in the dressing room and I came, just like that! Feel my jeans!'

I put my hand between her legs and even through the denim I could feel the dampness. I held it there and rubbed her while she rocked herself on my hand and came some more. Then she bent over and kissed me saying, 'Now we've both cum once today, so we're even for the moment. I'm getting hungry. Can we go someplace romantic to eat?'

I told her 'yes' as I got up and walked to the desk where Ally was wrapping Tracy's new things. I paid the bill. Ally had once again given us a courtesy discount. And she put in a specially wrapped package that she asked me to give to Trish as a wedding gift. We thanked her and left the store.

I drove to a quiet little bistro I knew of and we sat together in a curved booth. Tracy snuggled close to me and I put my arm around her. We had a delightful lunch and talked about the past year.

'Rob, I just can't tell you how happy I am for you and mom. I've never seen her happier in her life. Teri thinks you're the greatest, and me, well if you weren't getting married to my mom, I'd want to marry you myself. And I'm not even ready to get married!'

I fought back the tear in my eye from Tracy's sincere and flattering comment and told her, 'This has been a dream year for me to Trace. I never could have imagined meeting Trish and falling in love like this. And to have you and Teri in my life has been the most incredible lesson in parenting that could ever happen. I love you every bit as much as I love your mother. And I promise that I will love you and support you for as long as we live. Someday you'll fall in love and your life will take a new direction. But we will always have what we have today. I think I'm probably the luckiest man in the world.'

To be continued...

12