Original Angels Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm Rob! Oh yes!'

She held my head as she kept cumming and cumming. I was running out of breath but I continued to attack her cunt with my tongue and her butt with my finger. Finally she pushed herself back down over my chest and down to my waiting cock. Her juices were smeared all over my chest and stomach. And as my dick slipped back inside of her she leaned down and kissed my face, sucking our cum from my mouth and licking it from my cheeks, and then down my neck. When she sat up again she rubbed the wetness all over my chest. It was cool and sticky. She then rubbed the palms of her gooey hands all over her tits. It was so erotic. I felt myself rising again inside of her.

'Mmm, yes. I love the taste. I love the feel. I'd like to bottle it and keep some with me everywhere I go, everyday, whenever I'm away from you, I just want to have your cum to taste and to feel.'

'I'm afraid you've exhausted the current supply.'

'Oh I think I can probably find a way to whip up some more! I want you to put some in my ass tonight. I want to go to sleep tonight with your cum in my ass. Will you do that for me?'

Trish's words were exciting me a she spoke. But she slid off my cock and down my legs until she could take me in her mouth again. She licked and sucked on me until I was solid once more. As she did, she swung herself around so that I could put my face in between her legs. I lapped at her hungrily. She pushed herself back until my nose was in her ass. I licked my way upward and pressed my tongue against her anal hole. It gave way and I pushed it further inside. She was sweaty and I loved how she tasted. I licked eagerly and I would have kept it up all night, but Trish pulled away. She turned around as she held my dick in her hand and she crawled up beside me on all fours. I knew what to do.

I rolled over and stood up on my knees and moved around behind her. Her breasts were hanging down and she turned her face to see me. I smiled at her and then I looked down at her ass. She was still slick from my spit and our combined cum. I placed my hands on her cheeks and used my thumbs to flatten her cheeks and expose her rear hole. Trish moaned in anticipation of what she knew was coming. I put my finger in my mouth and spit on it. Then I rubbed the spit on her ass hole and pushed it inside. She was really wet already and I pushed it all the way in.

'Oh yes!' she sighed.

I withdrew my finger and slowly reinserted two fingers. Again it was easy and I knew she was ready.

I grabbed my cock and held it at the entrance to her clean wet butt hole. She felt the tip and pushed herself back toward me. I carefully leaned forward and pressed myself into her. My dick was still wet and slick and I was able to penetrate her quickly. Trish moaned and dropped her head down onto the pillow. The slight change in the angle of her butt pulled my cock downward and gave me a charge. I held her hips and started to pump slowly in and out of her ass. The feeling was incredible! Her butt was wide open for me. Her anus was squeezing the length of my cock as it slid in and out. But the tip of my cock was sensitive to the inner walls of her ass. And the sound that Trish was making into the pillow below me was sexual music. She reached up and put her hand in her pussy. I knew that she was playing with her clit ring again.

We rocked together for the next few minutes, enjoying every touch and sensation, every sound. My balls were slapping into Trish's hand as I pumped and pounded her rear.

'Ooh yeah! Give it to me Rob! Fill me with your hot cum!'

Trish's begging send me over the edge and I let go a series of spurts. Ropes of my cum shot deep into her ass. It felt so good! I came over and over again and I could feel Trish cumming at the same time. There was a warm rush that enveloped my cock inside of her. We kept cumming together until I was totally spent. I slowly withdrew my dick and used my thumb to massage her ass hole. It was slick. I put my thumb in my mouth and licked the cum. I used the tip of my finger to gather some more and I leaned down and fed it to Trish,

'Mmm, that tastes so good.' She purred. 'Thank you my love. I think I can sleep now.'

I laid down beside her and hugged her to me. We kissed again. I inhaled the scent of her face, her hair. I stroked her breast and her hip. I rested my hand on her ass, and we drifted into dreamland together.

12