All Comments on 'Original Angels Ch. 48'

by RobinAZstill

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
rodavrodavalmost 7 years ago
Very exciting

I wish I could be Rob and openly fucking other women with my wife's blessing.

Hey Rob, with your Reintoduction story... You say Jan, your sister has her sons moved to Sedona and had met Their cousins Tracy and Teri. Did you already made a story about it? I'm curious to know how Tracy and Teri introduce the boys in their lifestyle open about sex in front of everybody around specially the boy's Mother Jan. Will you and your sister be fucking while her son or sons around witnessing it? Will you introduce a Mother and son incest? I can't wait to see that chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How did Tina get demoted from co-pilot to flight attendant. Is Michelle a licensed commercial Jet pilot also and they just trade off in the middle of a flight ………or is the author just confused with so many characters to track? Maybe the sex was so good that Tina just couldn’t leave the cabin for the cockpit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinAZstill@RobinAZstill
I used to be RobinAZ. I've been absent here for several years. Ready to start submitting again, with the same basic cast of characters. Readers are advised to follow my works in this order. Original Angels (republished Weekend with Angels) Traveling East Butt Plug The Family...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES