Original Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Mr. Rolland," Damon began.

"Nonsense! I won't nave no for an answer," Mr. Rolland stated firmly. From the corner of his eye he saw Catherine." Ah! My beautiful Katerina! Come my dear!"

Catherine approached them reluctantly and let her uncle put his arms over her shoulders, as if he was going to offer her protection from Damon's intense gaze and his mocking smile.

"We are going to have a guest tonight. Mr. Bradley will be staying with us for the night. Would you be so kind to show him to the best guest room, my dear? Have Hanna prepare everything, will you?

"With pleasure," Catherine said, returning Damon's smile. "Would you be so kind as to follow me Mr. Bradley?" she said to him.

Damon followed her lead and was prepared to say something to her when Mr. Rolland interrupted.

"Now, you Damon be careful. I do not allow flirting with my nieces in my house, especially you Catherine," he said. "We're saving you for Alex!" Mr. Rolland smiled and winked at them.

"Flirting he doesn't allow, but he never said a thing about fucking, did he?" Damon whispered smiling after he left, making Catherine laugh.

Wow, her soft laughter was like music. Suddenly she stopped laughing and tears filled her eyes. He noticed and although he was supposed to thrive on her sadness, all he wanted was to make her laugh again, despite what she had done to his brother. But he quickly changed his mind.

"This is your room," she said, when they reached the guest room. "I hope you will find everything comfortable and to your pleasure," she said mechanically. "If you should need anything, Hanna will be more than happy to please you," she finished and turned to leave.

"Hey," he said grabbing her wrist again. "And where do you think you're going? It's too early to stop partying, and two is a party," he smiled at her, winking, letting her know his intentions.

"I do wish you'd let my wrist," she said with the little power she had left. "It really hurts from before," she lowered her head.

He tilted her chin up with firm, but soft fingers, forcing her to meet his eyes. Something broke inside him when he saw how read they were from the effort to hold back her tears, as if he momentarily regretted and he dipped his head to kiss her.

"Please, don't fuck with my mind Damon. I'm already fucked up for good," she whispered.

"Don't fuck with mine, Cathy," he said. "From the moment you spilled that damn vodka on me, I can only think of you." He ran a caressing finger along her cheek.

What was he doing? He was supposed to take her now, ravish her, make her hurt, humiliate her and all he wanted is to sooth her, and ease the pain he had so successfully caused. What was this girl doing to him?

He quickly recovered. "And to tell you the truth, I don't think you've been fucked good Cathy." "I could show you, just as I promised," he whispered huskily.

She slapped him on the face harder than before, and stormed out of the room, only to find herself in Alex's arms.

"What happened Catherine?" he shook her lightly. "Are you all right?" He saw Damon leaning against the door casing. "What did you do to her?" he flared his nostrils.

Damon decided now was the time he was going to begin with his revenge plan. Oh, my dear Cathy, you will pay so dearly for everything you've done...

12