All Comments on 'Orin The Great Ch. 03'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FknRaFknRaover 7 years ago
hope

i hope there's more.

gregsjlngregsjlnover 7 years ago
Love it

keep it coming, I'll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff!

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good fun

I can't remember a story in this vein that made me actually laugh with merriment, good job!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

I was afflicted with the Devil’s Arse once. The town’s physic had me gargle leeches and wear onions on my feet. That didn’t do a damn bit of good so I went to a cunning woman the next county over, and she said I had to sit naked on a fairy mound for a fortnight.

Well I found this little hill in the middle of the forest and hunkered down for the required time, only to find my arse no less bedeviled. I went to vent my spleen at the cunning woman — literally, mind you — and she called me a daft bazoom, saying she had spoken euphemistically, and that I had to rub nethers with a lady of the fey. So I did.

To this day, Tinkerbell will not return my calls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES