All Comments on 'Orion's Belt'

by AllyBlue

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So fucking hot

Well you are a very talented writer. Absolutely loved the story, was one of the best on here. Keep up the good work :)

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
WOW

What can I say? It was fantastic! I am speachless. I loved the story! Good job. keep up the great work!

This story will be mentioned on the Authors's hangout review thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I must say...

I don't make a habit of reading man on man love stories, and this is the only one I've ever read that I liked. Bravo! Thinking of writing some hetero stories any time soon? I'll be first in line.

~A new fan

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
excellent stuff!

really loved this story, I hope you continue it. Love to hear more about these charactors. Very well written, thank you for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

this was great. i want to read more!

Dimitr_UnstarDimitr_Unstaralmost 17 years ago
Moremoremore!

Wow, I'm usually not one for discipline, but this story is incredibly hot! Good job mate, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

i LOVE YOU ALLY!! YOU ARE THE QUEEN WRITER OF SEX STORIES. YOU HAVE A GREAT TALENT, AND I ADMIRE ALL YOUR WORK. ANOTHER ASOLUTELY HOT STORY. THANK YOU !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love it

I've read this soo many times over the years and still love itt

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
great!

This is one of my fav story in this site.. Funny-hot-sexy.. I really hope u will post new story soon..

NAUGHTYLITTELBOYGIRLNAUGHTYLITTELBOYGIRLover 12 years ago
LMFAO !!!

I LOVED THIS PLEASE KEEP IT UP I LOVED THE HUMOR SEXYNESS & ORIGANALITY :P

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
*oooh daddy*

Lol...amazing amazing series....plz write more...

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago

This was an awesome read. I loved it. It was funny and hot. Great job.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

this is my thoughts on this story..... dull.......? i almost fell asleep.? some people like comments good and bad.? dull and slow.? but thats just my opinion.? some people have complained over my comments in the past. my reply to them tossers with no name is get f----ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congratulations

I see you got a slam from Dinkyboots. Congratulations! That normally means that the story is well written, interesting, hot and fun. And "Orion's Belt" was definitely a fun read. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dinky

Dinkyboots, I read on my phone so have no profile. You are a douche. Get over yourself and go back to school. Take some grammar classes. Maybe talk to some people at your own level. The is a reason no one on this entire site respects your opinion. You are fucking retarded with your random question marks and insulting people's writing when you can't even write a complaint correctly. You're pathetic.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

But dinky's comment made you comment, and your comments caught my eye and made me read the story. Which was hot and well written and fun and made me want more. So something good came from the nasty stuff, which was often the case when dinkyboots was active. But you don't need to rant at him, because he has metamorphosed into a sweet butterfly some time ago, afterwards leaving mainly nice comments.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

All the comments made me re-read this story. I think it's a good story. I liked it the first time I read it and I like it now. The characters, the story. Orion is hot and sexy but sweet and vulnerable at the same time.

As far as Dinky is concerned, I wish he'd lose the question mark key and learn how to write a useful review without being too insulting. I can't say I've never insulted people, but I always regret it after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Omg loved this. I loved how you made Orion hot and sexy, but vulnerable and cute. I also loved the use of the word daddy in this story. and how you made Orion be looking for discipline and finding it in Kier. I also loved how you gave us that foreshadowing part. I was so excited when I found noticed it.

Keep on doing what you are doing.

P.S. you guys dinky is entitled to his opinion, please stop bitching at him

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Yusssss .... oh man ...........

All I can do is shudder ...!!

So sexy and hot ! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous