All Comments on 'Orphelia: A Strange Meeting'

by Snortblat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

It was a great first story. Loved everything about it. It was well thought out and well written. The buildup was good and the characters were excellent. I especially enjoyed the Loving Domination.

Really hope to read more about Orphelia and her sexy ways and find out more about her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I completely agree with Anonymous above

''Great Story

It was a great first story. Loved everything about it. It was well thought out and well written. The buildup was good and the characters were excellent. I especially enjoyed the Loving Domination.

Really hope to read more about Orphelia and her sexy ways and find out more about her'' Anonymous

I would love to see more of Orphelia and Hewlett

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 8 years ago
Not what I expected

...and not my cup of tea (perhaps a note in your intro, about the pseudo MM is warranted), but VERY well written - Thanks for sharing it here on LitE!

Oh, and you need to find an editor, as there were a fair number of problems (misspelled/mischosen/incorrect words, etcetera) which a competent editor (or proofreader) could help you to fix before you post something.

-Best,

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

Great story i really enjoyed it hope you keep writing. I can't wait to see your next story.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 8 years ago

Absolutely love it, and hope to see more soon. I think the rating would've been higher if you put the story in the Transsexuals & Crossdressers category though. Futa/transsexual/horsecockgirl/dickgirl/etc on male stuff should almost always be there I think, since most readers who like that particular theme mostly hangs out there. Yes, there were ogres and curses in this story, and maybe will be more of in future chapters, but that's background stuff, not main story stuff (relationship between Orphelia and Hewlett).

Had it been a futa on female story then, yes, you could've put it in the Sci-fi category probably with no problem because that theme hasn't been poisoned by 4chan and it's endless troll argument: "is futa on male gay?". But since it wasn't - you know...

Also agree that you could maybe post a disclaimer in the beginning of the story to ward off the people that would say "not my cup of tea" (but still for some reason reading through it and rating it). Not wanting to put one here to avoid spoilers in the beginning, sure, but maybe consider doing so in future chapters? Which I REALLY hope to see because this is SO my cup of tea :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hang on a sec, I recognize this girl. Isn't she r4drawings' OC?

gentle_femdomgentle_femdomover 6 years ago
Nice sensual story with good characters

Well done Snortblat this story is a great start.

Sexy and forceful with some nice dialogue between the characters with some good imagery used in the sex scenes.

You have a talent ..keep writing and good luck with your next story.

Gentle _Femdom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! A futa story that isn't about an egocentric, abusive, man-hating rapist.

Who'd of thought?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous