All Comments on 'Oscar and Irene'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A cuckold story is one thing,

but you should have said something about the gay MM sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If OOAA had anything to do with this

count on it, it's crap and no other comments are needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You ruined a good story with the gay stuff not to mention the incest ..

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore OOAA - he thinks EVERYTHING is great.

Forget the fact that he's a spineless cuckold. Why did you throw in the incest? Why did you throw in the gay male crap? It just made a bad story worse. Your story did nothing to convince me Oscar was willing to share. It just painted the picture of a thoroughly dysfunctional family. A selfish, greedy wife that leads her daughter down the path to incest and acts for her own good regardless of anyone else. What part of this was clever, interesting or entertaining? Even the sex scenes weren't erotic. Start to finish, this wasn't worth reading. No stars for pure, unadulterated garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar and Spelling

Oh, the misspellings were so bad, I lost the flow of the story several times. Also, your after thoughts certainly didn't fit, even if I wasn't annoyed by them like some of your other readers. In fact, the daughter and gay additions were obviously jammed in the story so that you could raise your word count reimbursement. YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a piece of shit story.

Forget the fucking warning. Next time don't post shit like this. Sucks big time. Another fucking cuckold author joining the countless idiots who think it's erotic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I live near Charleston.

I am fucking your wife, is this autobiographical?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gaaaaaay

What a dick wad. Post this shit in gay so the other cum breath bitches can read it. No one wants to read gay shit in loving wives. We'd click gay shit if we wanted to read that. This was just a sick trick to get your gay fantasies and make some straight guys puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and story content

eat shit annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 for effort and story telling

Eat shit Bonnie. You're used to wallowing in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Another faggot writes on cuckerotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really bad

Both gay and incest hiding in the Loving Wives category? Not good. Voting this as a LW story, gets a 1*. I might rate it higher if it were in one of those categories, but I wouldn't read those stories if they giving away a free six pack of beer with each story. Please try to select your story categories better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Doesn't belong here in LW

As mentioned by others. But the real problem with this mess is that you make him such a complete and total moron. Nobody, even in fiction, is THAT clueless and dumb (maybe the Roadrunner). It just ruins the entire story. Not that it was good to start with, but you killed it off with his stupidity. Really bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

author don't even try to tell others how to write a story like you've been doing.

first learn how to write a decent one yourself before giving any advice to anybody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Garbage

More wimp shit from the king Republican fag.....

OOAAOOAAabout 7 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fasntastic story!!!

Congrats!

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OTHER PROBLEMS

..that others did not mention.

Although a little put off by the gay male (a category I never select), I was most disenchanted by her demeaning attitude to Oscar after her first time with Joe. This is related to the second part of my problem -- she changed from being anti-tongue to unlovingly goading Oscar to do it all in one encounter. Too much psychological switch too fast.

Next problem: she completely cuts her own husband off from her vagina -- they do not even try it together after Joe. At least TRY it! Look at all the new stuff they are already experimenting with (and more to follow).

I guess I felt poor Oscar was somewhat sidelined the whole story -- both before and after Joe -- and that it was mostly Irene's fault. Did he ever really have a caring, compassionate woman? Until his own daughter?

I started out being willing to put up with the cuckold thing, if it would resolve Oscar's problem with Irene (which was portrayed well), but was left feeling unsettled about it.

Did not rate it. Thecarolinadreamer can and has done better than this. Was guided back to him again by reading a comment wherein he gently instructed a budding writer (who desperately needed it) when others were just disparaging the new guy -- which felt inconsistent with what I sensed as disparagment of Oscar, which was tolerable at the beginning (and necessary for the story's conflict/tension).... Oh, well, I've said enough.

Paul in Oklahoma

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
To Paul in OK.

You are correct in every point. I can offer only two excuses; I was just starting and still very low on the learning curve and was also writing at the request of a reader and was trying to write what I thought he wanted. Judging from his response, I seemed to be successful that aspect, but I hope I'm getting better. Thanks for our constructive criticism. I wish you had a user ID so I ould make sure you got my thanks. cd

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
Thank you for the cuckold warning.

I did not read it but gave you 5 stars for the advance warning and saving my time. Thank you

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More cuck stuff, sigh!

0/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story actually made sense after you revealed that the husband is hooked on watching Fox News. I’m pretty sure their average viewer is a tiny dick cuckold fag that gets off on fucking their daughters. Say Dreamer, you probably love Fox News don’t you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Carolina Dreamer like to log in under different names and leave positive comments on the shit he writes. Reference member OOAA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still liked the story and gave the four stars except for after the kitchen there were no emotions feeling of betrayal no conflicts nothing. Personally I did not like the incest I think that could of been with her uncle who is no uncle, also the wife and husband could both feel jealous and offended. Maybe with the first after taking the first daughter daughter the uncle could of brought in other men not invited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous