All Comments on 'Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 02'

by OOAA

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Second Chapter

Keep the writing cumming, I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey OOAA,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is thiss autobiographical!!!!!! Written from experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not just divorce Oscar? She can have Pierre, he can jack off.

I mean, you can't honestly say she loves Oscar. She might like him, she might even enjoy his company; but he is not her husband. And making Pierre a central part of their married life indicates the truth, that she Is married to Pierre and Oscar is simply the friend without benefits

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, isn't that special.......

Oscar's wife is lying when she says she loves him. She loves Pierre.

He's now part of the luggage of a dying marriage.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Pretty Normal Story !

I can believe that the wife say she loves Oscar.

She has humiliated Oscar by informing her boss that Oscar has a small penis so that is why she having an affair with pierre. This not a physical relationship just for sexual gratification. As it is going way past that bus stop on her journey of discovery.

Pierre is becoming part of her life, lover, friend, companion, work colleague, and unofficial husband. Why else would she want to inform her friends, colleagues and family about the arrangement.

Her husband he might like him, she might even enjoy his company; but he is losing his status as her husband and is being replaced by Pierre.

Oscar will just become the house lodger with extra duties of house maid, cook, gardener, income provider.

so to quote what has all ready been mentioned "And making Pierre a central part of their married life indicates the truth, that she Is married to Pierre and Oscar is simply the friend without benefits"

So this story just follows the same plot of other cuckold stories of husband being humiliated, disregarded, disrespected, and banished from the martial bedroom.

The children might as well start calling Pierre daddy !

As soon I read the parts of the wife shaving for her lover, buying clothes for lover, inviting her lover for over night stays at the marital home, kissing her husband on the cheek not the lips, refusing to share herself with her husband when her lover is presented, dating her lover, walking past her husband to kiss her lover first. All these acts are humiliating for the husband.

So where can the story go to not be another normal cuckold themed tale ! ?

So please lets have the husband fight back and reclaim his wife, or does the wife get Oscar another woman for him sexually, or this tale ends in divorce !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce the skanky whore

There is no way on this earth that this marriage will survive, they both should move on to another life, especially him, and find somebody who loves him and not just the size of his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eroticism vs Humliation

Sorry I don't see it. What on earth is erotic about humiliating someone you deem to love.? If you ask me its the antithesis of being erotic. If hubby gets off on being humiliated is that not a fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
selfish

I think that Irene is just selfish. Makes her husband use a condom and now wants more time with Pierre and cause more humiliation to her husband by explaining that Pierre is her lover because hubby is lacking in equipment. She wants to spend more time with hubby on the weekend so she includes her lover and then the best that hubby gets is to listen to his wife orgasm while he (getting more quality time with wife) is banished to a nearby room where is gets to listen.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

Loved the story and Oscars learning the enjoyment of submission to Pierre. My first cuckold experience was much like Oscars and hearing my wifes screams of ecstasy like I had never heard before was a real eye opener, plus I did not know some men could fuck for hours.

Like Oscar, I quickly realized if I truly loved my wife, I could not deny her the passionate sex I could not give her.

Can't wait for more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

We loved reading this. Puts you right in the picture. Well written. Hilarious how you still get comments from people on this site saying 'divorce her!' etc. I don't think those commenters grasp the concept of Literotica. It's kinky fun not marriage counselling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tell Me.....

What is erotic about humiliation .I just don't see it. What normal male would except being demeaned by their spouse? May a fetishist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is interesting?

She wants to explain to her friends that she's a slut? Not much clever about this whole story. Been told before and much better. The characters did things that made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

That was so hot. I can't wait to read part 3. The writing was good and the pacing was surprisingly taut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

Could someone please explain why these fucked up stories have kids in them? What three consenting idiots do in their spare time is their business, everyone has a right to fuck their lives up if they wish...but when an author makes a point of including children into a story like this, it's just wrong. Then again, maybe the author plans a future chapter where one of the daughters is taken by the asshole, with the loving wife directing the scene. Sad.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
I enjoyed both stories in this series

These two chapters are a good start and I hope the author continues with this story. 5 stars for each story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Screw my wife

That was so hot! When the wife and her boyfriend retired to the bedroom I fantasized that was my wife. I'd love for my wife to develop an affair with a big cock stud like this Pierre. Once a week he can come by and spend the night in our marital bed with wife. I'll listen and masterbate outside the bedroom as he screws my wife's brains out.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Part 1 was hot, Part 2 was even hotter! Can't wait for part 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

it is to bad his fantasy became reality

I was hoping he would bitch slap her and move on with his life

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 10 years ago
An element of truth

Brilliant story. I live as a humiliated cuckold. Though my wife and I enjoy full, penetrative sex, she doesn't give me her arse or mouth which her boyfriends get. She doesn't see her boyfriends as much as Irene dies. I wish she saw more of him. Unfortunately my cock is huge, so my wife doesn't look outside for a bigger cock, just a more manly one.

To explain the daughters, for those who ask. That element of the story is probably true. Like us, the (real) couple in the plot have two daughters.

impo_58impo_58about 10 years ago
And the children?

This two forgot all the needs of their children....Marriage with children never should be like this...Without children evething is possible...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
WELL DONE OOAA

ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE PROVED YOU CAN SPIN A GOOD TALE. OF COURSE YOU HAVE THE USUAL FOLKS WHO CAN'T SEPERATE FACT FROM FICTION. CONSIDER WHAT THOSE WHO MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS SAY; IGNORE THE OTHERS, THEY ENJOY READING YOUR WORK ALSO OTHERWISE WHY WOULD THEY DO IT. THE ONLY SLIP-UPS I SAW HAS TO DO WITH THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ENGLISH AND SPANISH GRAMMER. GOOD WORK!

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurabout 3 years ago
Another winner

Very erotic. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story...I'm enjoying reading it. Irene is hot. :) I'm on to the next story! 5*

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47about 1 year ago

Liked the story mostly but didn't like the fact that his wife totally misled him. He believed that the day was his. If it had been me when he asked for 4 quail and she said they need 6 making it clear that Pierre was coming I would have asked the butcher for 6 sausages instead. I like cuckold stories but I don't like her cheating ways. Thank you for your stories I am still enjoying the series.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

My fantasy of being a cuckold is different - I want to watch my wife get fucked by her lover; I would love to fluff her lover and suck his cock before guiding it into her wet pussy; and I don't want to fuck her myself but rather I only want to have sex with men. Your situation isn't great for you -- maybe you should start sucking Pierre's cock. You will definitely enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOOAA@OOAA
I am a Spanish married man, with a lot of fantasies and very open-minded... My major turn on is to be cuckolded by my wife with a great, handsome, incredibly sexy and very well endowed lover... ...probably with such a lover, it may be a longer boyfriend relationship...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES