Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OOAA
OOAA
321 Followers

"My Dearest Oscar,

I assume that you are reading this note because you have decided to sleep here while Pierre and I sleep in our room. Oscar, the events of the last few weeks have shown me how much I love you and, I believe, how much you love me. When we got married we pledged ourselves to each other for ever and I still stand by this but, as you pointed out to me, there is one area where another man can provide me with what you can't. You were right, giving my body to Pierre has allowed me to experience levels of pleasure that I couldn't even imagine before. I am still yours but, for a while, I feel my body is Pierre's. You have been so loving and generous to invite Pierre into our home so that we can share time together.

I hope that you don't feel too left out sleeping alone. I also hope that we don't keep you awake! I should probably warn you that, unlike when we make love, with Pierre I sometimes can't help but be vocal. If you hear me screaming please don't barge in. Rest assured that I'm not in pain, just getting truly fucked. I think you will enjoy hearing for yourself what a large cock can do to your wife. I will enjoy knowing that you are lying here, listening.

With all my heart,

Irene"

I couldn't take it any more, I quickly dropped my trousers and lay down on my daughter's bed, my cock in one hand, my wife's letter in the other. Through the wall, I was beginning to get a sample of Irene's warning about her new found vocalism. The moans and cooing had now been replaced with cries of:

"Oh God, Pierre, you're so good at that."

"Yes, just there."

"That's it."

"Oh God."

"Oh God."

"Aghhh..."

"Fuck me now, Pierre."

"Oh God please Pierre, I need that beautiful cock of yours in me now."

Her plea was obviously answered as her words were quickly replaced with grunts. The slap of body against body sounded relentless, each trust taking Irene closer to orgasm. As she climaxed, Irene started to scream but Pierre continued his rhythmic fucking, not pausing for her to recover. Her next orgasm came quickly and was followed by another, taking her breath away, which she sounded unable to catch her between his thrusts.

These noises were almost painful for me to listen to. I knew then that Irene was currently having by far the best sexual experience she has ever had in our bed. With that realisation, I ejaculated, dribbling down my hand. As it turned out, Irene and Pierre were only getting warmed up. I lay there wanking as I listened to them through the wall.

I must have dozed-off because I suddenly became aware of the noise of their bedroom door opening. From where I was lying I could see Pierre walking to the bathroom. He strode naked across the hall. I had seen him naked before at the beach but he wasn't erect then. I imagine that he wasn't fully erect now but nevertheless his cock bobbed horizontally in front of him, turgid and glistening with my wife's juices. I was in awe of it. I had got Irene to describe it to me numerous times but nothing she said conveyed the sense of power it had. I panicked slightly at the thought of what such a thing could do to my wife's pussy but I realised that by now she was accustomed to it having probably fucked Pierre more times in the last few weeks than she has me in the last year.

I think I must have drifted-off again. My mind, delirious with lust and jealousy, was filled with images of my wife fucking Pierre, her pussy, the pussy she shaves for him, being stretched and filled, her whole body convulsing with wave after wave of orgasm that he gives her.

I awoke again with the sound of the their bedroom door. This time it was Irene; she too was naked and was tiptoeing towards my room. She stood in the open doorway, her beautiful body silhouetted by the lights behind, her legs slightly parted framing her puffy used labia.

"Are you awake?" she whispered.

"Yes" I replied. Irene crept in and crouched beside my bed.

"Are you okay? Oh, I see that you are keeping yourself busy" she said seeing my hand tugging at my tired cock. "Have you cum?"

"Yes, lots."

"Good, so have I."

"Yes, I could hear you. Are you coming to sleep in here?" I asked hopefully.

"No, I just popped out to get a drink for us and to check on you."

Irene leaned in and kissed me. Her mouth had a salty tang to it. As we kissed, I ran my fingers up her thighs to her pussy, it was hot and sticky.

"Goodnight." she said as she got up, running her finger along my penis, and left me alone again. I lifted my hand to my my face, smelling my fingers before licking her dampness from them.

The following morning, I woke to the sound of Irene and Pierre making love. I say that because it wasn't the heated fucking of last-night, it sounded slower and more caring like the way we might have made love on a Sunday morning before the children were born. The tempo picked up and a short while after they had climaxed I heard them getting up.

I was in the kitchen when Pierre and Irene came in and joined me for coffee. Pierre was showered and dressed while Irene was completely naked. In the light of day, I could now see her used body in more detail. Her hair was no longer neatly piled on her head but was a tangled mess. Her pussy lips were pink and swollen and she appeared to have the signs of dried cum across her breasts.

"Good morning." she said, giving me a peck on the cheek. As she did so, I was taken by the smell of sex that surrounded her, a combination of fresh and stale cum mixed with her warm body and her own juices. Intoxicating!

Pierre drank his coffee quickly saying that he had to get going. He shook my hand and thanked me for dinner. Irene walked with him to the door where they kissed passionately. Pierre slipped a finger into her wet cunt, giving her a few strokes before leaving.

Irene closed the door behind him and walked back to where I was standing. Her unrestrained breasts swaying as she rolled her hips in a most alluring way.

"I'm going to take a shower; would you like to join me?" she asked.

We must have spent almost an hour under the hot water, soaping each other, holding each other, kissing and caressing. After our shower, cuddling Irene on our bed, in the same place where she was fucked so well only hours earlier, got me hard. Irene felt my penis pressing against her. She leant over and handed me a condom out of the bedside table as she always does when we make love. I slipped it on and she took me in her hand and guided me into her pussy. She was warm and loose. I slowly started to fuck her while we kissed.

"Did you enjoy last night?" she asked me as a lay above her enjoying the feeling of her pussy.

"Yes." I admitted, slightly ashamed.

"Which bits did you enjoy most?" she asked.

"I liked seeing you on the balcony."

"Oh, what did you see us doing on the balcony?" she teased.

"I saw you sucking Pierre's cock and I saw that you weren't wearing any panties."

"Oh yes, that was Pierre's request. He said he wanted to be able to play with my pussy as we ate."

"And did he?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think he did. Did you touch him at dinner."

"How could I keep my hands off that cock of his?" Irene chuckled. "If you want to know, while we sat there eating, I was holding the end of Pierre's cock in my hand, using my thumb to slowly rub his pre-cum all over his glans."

Irene sensed that her description took me closer to orgasm.

"Did you enjoy Pierre exposing my breasts to you and then fondling them while you sat watching? That's the closest that I have ever come to orgasming just from being undressed. Could you tell that I was so turned on? How about when I took him to our bedroom, did you listen to us? Could you hear him licking me out? Could you hear him fucking me? What does your wife sound like as she is orgasming with the huge cock of another man buried deep in her cunt?"

I couldn't last any longer and came inside the condom. Irene didn't orgasm but the experience brought us back together again.

It was soon time to collect the children from Bea's. We went together and Bea answered the door when we got there.

"Hello you two." Bea said, greeting us. "I hope you had a good evening. Well I know Irene will have but how about you, Oscar, did you enjoy yourself?"

I was somewhat flustered by Bea's direct questioning and mumbled a "Yes, thank you." before our conversation was interrupted by our daughters excitedly telling us all about the penguins, lions and monkeys they had seen and the ice-cream they had eaten.

Later that evening, once the children were in bed, we sat together on the sofa tired from the weekend's events.

"Oscar, thank you so much for encouraging this; last night was wonderful. I've been thinking about how we deal with me sharing my life with you and my body with Pierre."

"Yes, I read your letter. After what I heard last night, I couldn't possibly argue with you about the fact that I just can't give you anything close to what Pierre can but does you saying that you want to give him your body mean that you will no longer want to have sex with me?"

"Oh no, baby, that's not what I mean at all. As long as I'm not too sore, I want to make love to you and I want you to be sexually satisfied. It's just that I now know that what I need to be sexually satisfied is Pierre. However, luckily, I think that a lot of your satisfaction is going to come from knowing that he is regularly servicing me. Isn't that true?"

"Yes."

"So, I was thinking perhaps we should try and integrate him into our family life."

"What? You want him to move in?" I asked, a little shocked.

"No, I just think that we need to be more honest with people about the relationship. It seems that a lot of the tension and problems come not from the fact that I fuck Pierre but from the fact that we feel we have to sneak around to do it. However, if the children understand that Pierre is our friend and see us all together, they won't question me spending time with him. In fact, I think it would probably be a positive example for them. With friends and family, we can be more explicit. Many of them already know about your small penis, so it probably won't be a shock to them, while others, like Bea, already know everything. How does this sound to you?"

I thought of how humiliating it would be if our friends all knew that Irene had taken a lover because I couldn't satisfy her and my stomach began to knot with arousal.

OOAA
OOAA
321 Followers
12