All Comments on 'Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 03'

by OOAA

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_58impo_58about 10 years ago
The children again...

Now the children know their father sleeps in th coach...Too bad to be true...This is reason to the children be taken from them...Some day Pierre also sleeps with the girls...I aproove cuckolding, but never, never when children are around!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If he is so turned on when his wife is fucking Pierre

And sleeping in his bed while hubby sleeps on the sofa, wouldn't Oacar be even more turned on if his wife kicks him out of the house, divorces him, gets sole custody of the children, has Pierre adopt them while Oscar continues to pay child support and alimony while he has to sleep in homeless shelters because he can't afford an apartment?

I mean, really, wouldn't Oscar be really turned on?

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldabout 10 years ago
this is very nice, but i hope you know its just the beginning

i thought your stories were really good. i want to read more, really. at some point your daughters need to find out from their friends that their mommy loves another man and has dumped you. they should call the REAL man of the house "daddy," not you.

i also want you to go ahead and drink his cum from your wife when you realize he is probably going to plant his seed in her fertile vagina. you should try to drink up his cum from her to prevent that, and also hope that drinking his cum will make you more of a man, like a testosterone supplement for you or something. despite all of that though, soon your wife will find out on their honeymoon that she is pregnant with HIS child, and from then on you'll be a pitied sissy and also laughed at, which is when you begin to understand that your true place is beneath the superior man, on your knees to worship and adore his imperious and self-assertive cock. you realize your own dick is worthless and love to feel his hard strength of cock in your throat and taste the delicious release of his frothy man juice. you are so happy that your wife fell in love with a REAL man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too bad

it's too bad the kids in the story aren't over 18 because just think how he would feel watching his wife and pierre taking their daughter to bed together

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEXT EPISODE PLEASE

WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE COMING, THIS IS REALLY HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg yes

Wow I'm in love with this story! Lol Pierre and Jose outta knock her up

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJover 9 years ago
Love the series

Love the series Nice to see you they remain a loving couple. Hopefully her husband will continue to have access to his wife as well as she continuing getting the size she needs. Hope the next chapter comes soon.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Awful

Hate a bunch of cucking fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy start

Yes, I too have always felt just like your lovely wife when she tells the guys at work, "Yes, I'm married. And no, I'm not on the pill."

Your lovely wife is onto a very happy start. You too, sweetie, should be just as happy. Sooner than you think, some of her countless other men will surely like to go anal on you, too. Ass up high, legs wide apart, face deep down: it's a very happy start for you, too!

One star for such an imbecilic story.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

I loved the twist of Irene flirting with other men, with Pierre's encouragement. It's better for a cuckold's wife to have more than one lover (all with big cocks, of course).

Also, like the Anonymous reader's comment above -- I definitely want to be the type of cuckold who gets fucked by my wife's lovers. I love cock so much -- in my mouth and in my sissy ass-pussy. I truly want my wife to watch her lovers fuck me after they fuck her. That would be heaven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOOAA@OOAA
I am a Spanish married man, with a lot of fantasies and very open-minded... My major turn on is to be cuckolded by my wife with a great, handsome, incredibly sexy and very well endowed lover... ...probably with such a lover, it may be a longer boyfriend relationship...