All Comments on 'Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 04'

by OOAA

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
This isn't a cuckold relationship, this is just abuse disquised.

Oscar is treated like a fart in an elevator by everyone, that is to say, unwanted and everyone resents it.

It's obvious that Pierre is the real man of the house and Oscar is superfluous to the dynics, so why is she still married to Oscar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute filth.

You must feel completely humiliated. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hubby should take a bat to there heads and than stick it up the two women asses to teach the a lesson in respect. Get out of that marriage and find someone who will love you as much as you love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I bet they would not be so smirking and superior....

if he had a loaded gun in his hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ignore the haters, this is a great series! Thanks for writing. Maybe consider moving future installments to BDSM or Fetish though, some of the Loving Wives readers are really insecure about what other people enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kill the bitches

If a woman tried that shite on me I'd destroy her,Oscar suicide is your only option when kids find out mum a slut an your a sick perve they will have fuk aww to do with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 5 needed

This is an excellent series and you must keep writing. I would love to see Pierre spending more and more time at the house while the children come to accept him as the alpha male in the family. Oscar can then spend more time with the children while Pierre and Irene enjoy quality time together.

But most of all give us chapter 5 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bonnie ?

Why do you comment twice? Once anomymously and once under your moniker.Can you be anymore of a troll than you already are? Jesus woman get a fucking life This story was not very good. Cuckold cliche

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
so glad i found this

So glad I found this series!! I really love it, all the cuckold humiliation is very hot. i can't wait for the next chapter.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodalmost 9 years ago
why is Oscar using a condom?

Hi, I've read your commennts on Xleglover's Mike and Jen stories and thought I'd read your stories too, thanks for sharing them. I think you did a good job of writing them, but I guess they aren't really my cup of tea. This last chapter especially seemed to go off the deep end. I don't mind humiliation stories, kinda like them actually, but I'd prefer to feel more love shown by the wife for her husband. I mean she's basically told Oscar that if it was between him and Pierre, her marriage or her lover, that her lover comes first, that what Oscar thinks or feels no longer matters. Writing a note saying you love someone isn't the same as showing it or the same as actually loving them. She thinks it would be good for her daughters to know she sleeps around?? I wonder if she knows how Bea treated her husband and if that's the way she wants everyone to treat him? When the respect goes so does the love, and where does that leave their marriage and their family? And why is the husband using a condom?

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
don't be ashamed

no dou't in my mind your gay just br

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

Just finished reading all 4 chapters.Absolutely FANTASTIC.I hope he becomes a cocksucker and cum eater.More please More.Dont stop writing. Thankyou very much

ramonchuramonchuover 1 year ago

Agree with previous comments, why is Oscar using condons?

I thought that some more denial and humiliation was coming, particularly when mean Bea got involved

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

Story is getting good. Oscar is on his way to being a cocksucking cuckold bitch -- soon he will be sucking both Pierre's and Dani's cocks and then they will both fuck his sissy man-pussy. That's the type of cuckold I want to be.

Please tell us the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How does anybody enjoy reading this? It's deeply disturbing.

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic6 months ago

I read all 4 parts of this series and appreciated it.

To commenters who find Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy disturbing, let me mansplain:

1. The story is about cuckolding, which is a particular kind of masochism. The cuckold seeks out the psychological pain from being denied, abused and humiliated, just like the masochist seeks out physical pain. Don't read a story on this topic if you find this fetish disturbing, just like you wouldn't watch a horror movie if you find horror movies disturbing.

2. It's a fantasy, so nobody actually abused anybody. And if that fantasy had been acted out in real life, it would be consensual and negotiated, so nobody got hurt. Just like safe, sane, consensual BDSM play.

I find the psychological aspect of cuckolding fascinating. The addition of Bea and Dani provides potential for more complex power dynamics interacting with the cuckold threesome of Irene, Pierre and Oscar.

I encourage the author to explore this potential and continue the series, even after a long hiatus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOOAA@OOAA
I am a Spanish married man, with a lot of fantasies and very open-minded... My major turn on is to be cuckolded by my wife with a great, handsome, incredibly sexy and very well endowed lover... ...probably with such a lover, it may be a longer boyfriend relationship...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES