Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OOAA
OOAA
321 Followers

They still hadn't noticed my presence so I decided to have a bit of fun with then. I started shouting at them that this is no way to behave in my office, that I expected more of them, especially of Pierre. They jumped about two feet in the air and tried to cover up. 'Stay where you are.' I told them and they did. Your wife naked, looking sheepish, with cum still on her breast. Turning to Pierre, who stood with with his rapidly deflating cock still hanging impressively from his trousers, I said to him that I expected more from him than to leave Irene unsatisfied. Their looks of guilt turned to those of confusion. 'Irene, lie on that desk. Pierre bring her to orgasm.' They both complied, well I guess they had to, I am their boss!" Bea chuckled at this. "Pierre got on his knees and expertly licked your wife to an orgasm while I stood beside her and rubbed his cum in to her breast. It's obvious that Pierre is a skilled lover as well as having a very nice cock. Would you agree with this?"

I nodded a yes in reply.

Again there was a pause in our conversation and again we both found ourselves listening to Irene, Pierre and Dani enjoying themselves.

Bea broke the silence "I reckon that when Dani's cock is flaccid it is larger than you are now. How small are you when you are soft?"

"Less than two inches."

"Oh my God!" Bea exclaimed in a fit of laughter "That's smaller than most boys! Earlier, Irene said that it's not just your size that's an issue but it's also your stamina or lack of. Is she right? Do you have trouble controlling yourself?"

"Yes." I admitted feebly.

"Your little cock is twitching now and it hasn't even been touched yet. I bet the slightest bit of titillation and you would loose it." Bea pulled her thin jumper over her head revealing a black quarter-cup bra. The lace material seemed to gentle hold Bea's breasts, its trimmed edge finishing below her erect nipples. The effect was stunning. Bea briefly glanced at me before standing and carefully placing the jumper over the back of her chair. She turned back towards me and unzipped the tight skirt at her hip. Bea wriggled out of it leaving the green satin in a pile on the floor and her standing in just her stockings and suspender belt and bra. What I had thought might have been Bea's panties was in fact her bushy cunt. It was a mousey blonde colour that matched the hair on her head and hanging out from between what appeared to be the slightly damp hair between her legs were her succulent, engorged labia. Bea's pussy was almost the complete opposite of Irene's and this unexpected view of it was too much for me. I groaned, my cock throbbed and suddenly I was uncontrollably depositing my semen all over the carpet.

Bea stood there watching with wry amusement. "There you go, I was right. I'm going to see if Irene needs a hand dealing with our men. Perhaps you ought to stay here and clean up your mess." Bea sauntered towards our room, her round bottom framed by the suspender straps and her swollen pussy clearly visible between her thighs. I followed Bea to our bedroom and could just see past her into our bed as she entered. I only got a fleeting glance but the view I did get was both exhilarating and humiliating. Irene was naked and on all fours on the bed, her breasts hanging heavy from her and swinging backwards and forwards. Standing at the foot of the bed was Pierre, his thick hard shaft, slick with my wife's juices, was rapidly thrusting in and out of Irene's cunt his balls audibly slapping against her clit with each stroke. At the other end, Dani was kneeling on bed in front of Irene while she gagged on his cock as it too thrust in and out of my wife. The door closed and I returned to clean up my semen from the carpet and then sit listening, in the frustrated agony familiar to other cuckolds like myself, to the sounds of my wife and Bea getting thoroughly fucked.

***

It was well after midnight before the bedroom door opened and Bea and Dani came out. I had remained naked, as Irene and Bea would have wanted. My cock was semi-erect and I still had a desperate urge to cum. The hours of listening to the fucking that was occurring in my bedroom was agonising. I had been touching myself in an attempt to relieve some of the throbbing tension but I didn't want to ejaculate.

When they emerged, Dani was dressed again but Bea was completely naked and carrying her shoes and stockings. She wandered across the room and picked up her skirt, treating me to a view of her wonderful breasts swinging unrestrained beneath her. Having zipped up her skirt she slipped on her jumper, collected her bra and was she was ready to leave.

"Get dressed, Oscar, and you can then drop us home." Bea ordered.

I looked over at the closed door of the bedroom and, in an instant, Bea read my mind.

"Pierre and Irene want a bit of alone time. I think Pierre wants to give her one more load."

I quickly dressed and we were soon in the car. Bea had opted to join Dani in the back seat. They had cuddled up to each other. Even with the rear-view mirror adjusted, I couldn't really see what they were doing other than kissing but I could hear fragments of their whispered conversation.

"Did you enjoy that?...I told you she was shaved...Did she feel tight?...Well obviously her arse was but how about her cunt?...No, I don't think she had either but she certain learnt fast...she did something with her tongue on my clit that made me cum so hard...Are you going to take Pierre up his offer? He did say any time you want to you can."

Bea looked straight at me, "Oscar, are you listening to our private conversation and masturbating?"

"Sorry, yes, but I didn't hear much." I replied, grateful that because I was driving I didn't have to look directly at her.

"As punishment, I want you to cum now, in your trousers. You are then going to leave it there until you get back to your home where you are going to show them the mess you have made of yourself."

I rapidly moved my hand over my cock and then ejaculated.

OOAA
OOAA
321 Followers
12