All Comments on 'Oscar's Wife Ch. 01'

by HJVento

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just anoither rubberstamped storie

Please stop "writing". We don't need more of the same old bull shit. Stop rubberstamping this same old shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What the hell is the chapter 01 for?

Fuck, so far in Loving Wives today, we have one guy who writes one chapter of a multi-chapter story and doesn't bother telling us it's only chapter 01, then we have this that says it's chapter 01 and writes the entire story.

Then we have another (ugh) yes, I said another story where the wife tied up the husband and sex with another man in front of him only to have the husband realize he likes it. PUKE!

Where the fuck are all the "writers?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckerotica

This is a recording,this is a recording, this is a .......Unoriginal tripe done all.to often in LW's.Boring and written as if by a teenager in his mothers basement.You know the problem I find with this type story is that the wife always ends up totally humiliating the person she is supposed to love.Guess what? Humiliation is not erotic In fact it iw the antithesis of erotic.A total turn off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wimps, wimps and wimps.

Where in the hell are the real men nowadays? Are all of us 70+ ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what good are

moderators. must have head in ground, or,, bunch of cuck wimps them selves.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Uh, no one heart truly belongs to anyone

It is only true love until she runs into someone more compatible. Their are cuckolds out there who lose their wives to men that provides more for them. If Neil Degrasse Tyson were younger, and dates your wife, you might end up losing her. He is famous, well off, smart, funny, and athletic. So yes there are men out there that are nearly the total package. Lets say your wife is into star wars, but she met a guy who is iinto star trek. Now she discovers she is more into star trek because it is more philosophical, and challenges her mind more. Oh she will have fond memories of star wars, but she is now a trekkie. Most cuckold stories have happy endings,but in reality, it is more complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't judge

To all the nay sayers out there. Get a life. A guy takes the time to write a fantasy or put into words something that happened to him and all you can do is put him down. Not all people are into straight boring sex. The wife and I have been swinging for 7+ years now and have seen it all. I bet you would be surprised just what your neighbors are doing right now

calclovercalcloveralmost 10 years ago
re Dont Judge

Just a bit of a hypocrite? Its okay for you to judge other commenters but not okay cor them to judge the story Laughable.My only comment on this mess is it really was not erotic.How is destroying your spouse regardless of the fantasy erotic.Its not

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
Pretty good story . . .

. . . with some essential truths about a married woman having a guy on the side. The lover must be a better sex partner in some important way for the married woman. He must give something she doesn't get from husband. Often it is aggression, it may well be size and stamina, maybe it is technique from experience, but there must be something better than what hubby provides otherwise she is just cheating with another man and their married love for each other is in question Just an opinion of one and it may not be yours.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Good story, wrong category

Because this story involves humiliation, it belongs in the Fetish category. Once again, the admins on this site aren't doing their job.

To the author, this was a well-written story, and I thank you for taking the time to write it. I enjoyed it, right up to the part where it became a humiliation story. That's not my fetish, but I'm certainly not going to knock you for having a different kink than I have.

I think the people who leave nasty comments on these stories are rightly angry about being "tricked" into reading a story that offends them in some way. But I think their anger is misplaced, as it should be directed toward the people who ultimately decide how these stories are categorized.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
don't judge

Not judging, and who said couple sex is boring. I can go poly or mono. I am a sexual freak. I'm into some scat, water sports, role-play, ass play, light bondage, threesomes with another woman or man, I love to put cat ears on my girlfriend, and watch as she goes into the kitty litter to do her business. I love to wipe her clean. I always wanted to try a transsexual woman out. What I don't like is every story ending up happy, and stories about true love. If your gonna play, there are risks involved. Somehow all the cuckolds wives never leave them at all, when in reality they do, and some view their husbands as sources of income. Some mix fondness for love. Some proclaim they love their husbands, but what they really love is what their husband do for them. Most of these stories are fantasies without consequences. These stories are so one dimensional with characters that lack depth, and tend to be stereotypical. With the advancement of genetic engineering in the not too far future, would you be okay with incest relationships with consenting adults. Or would you judge then. Personally, I would find it hot.In fact incest love is possibly the closest thing to true love there could be. The emotional bond would be deeper than most things. The amount of views that the incest category has is staggering. Boring is for those who settle for it. Most people don't keep the romance alive after marriage. If you view marriage as constant dating and exploring new things together, then marriages would last. There is so much to do and learn that you can never do in a lifetime. Boosting your sex life can be easy by doing new exciting things like rock climbing, sky diving, learning to dance, spontaneous dating, doing things not routining, go to comedy clubs, do a play together, find a cause, and so on. I've always wanted to snorkel and fuck under water.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
also

isn't cuckold a fetish anyways, i mean the cuckquean stories are all in fetish. All the cuckquean stories are under fetish, and cuckolds are the same thing as cuckqueans. So yeah, I feel it is in the wrong category also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVE TO-BE DAVE

Do clean-up on both Dave and Irene would be GREAT. Have Dave make me his condom as he fucks Irene thru me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

A new baboon writes on Cuckerotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-don't judge

If you were my neighbor I'd burn your house down. It's called taking out the trash. lol

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
Moronic

what part of the husband's fantasy was him being tied up in a chair ?

what part of fucking other men whenever she wants to part of the fantasy ?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
a good story

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why didn't you tell us we were going into your GAY fantasies! YUUUUUCK!!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Good story...

All about all being done in accordance with both of them. Not 4 * because the lover said: " take care of your wife you little shit"...and this is loosing respect. Now was the lover, soon the wife, and then the marriage ends...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cum sucker

Eating someone elses cum from your own wifes cunt is amazing. I always enjoyed the taste of my own cum and when during a drunken haze my wife and I played with a friend, he ended up fucking her after I rubbed his cock up against her wet slit. He didn't last too long, my wife is a tight hottie and he blew his nuts quick. Without even thinking, while he started playing with her tits, I automatically started cleaning her cunt and found I liked his sperm even more than my own.

While continued kissing her and playing with her nipples, I finished cleaning my wife and went to work on my friend, the first time I ever had a cock in my mouth! It felt and tasted sooo good, I worked his cock with my mouth until he was hard and put him back in her cunt! This time took longer and while he fucked, I had my cheek laying on her abdomen so I could watch. Every few strokes he'd pull it out and slide into my mouth, then back to her cunt.

When he finally was ready to cum again, I was pleasantly pleased and surprised to have him pull out and side into my mouth again as he shot another 7 pulses, this time onto my tongue!

Since then, I suck him whenever he stops by. He likes it, I like it and my wife enjoys watching while she plays with herself. Watching her frig her pussy hard will help our friend cum faster, harder and more volume so we all enjoy it. She won't let him fuck her again, but I am there to suck his cum and love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trash

I hate this kind of story. Each time I hope the guy comes to his sences -but no.. Clearly an enormous lot of people like to read this trash. Not my cup.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Cockolding?

Illiterate first word in the title saved me a lot of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

no more chapters ,you are one sick puppy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
click click boom

He should grow balls and end all three of them once his hands were free

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck my wife

So hot. I'd love for a big cock stud like Dave to be regularly screwing my wife.

HJVentoHJVentoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Good day

I would like to thank everyone for the feedback, positive and negative.

For those who did not read the comments on the story, this story was requested by a fan, so those who don’t enjoy this type of story, my apology, but I would suggest for future, if you don’t like a story, please don’t read it or stop reading it if/when you realise this is not the kind of story you like.

This is not my kind of kink, fantasy or fetish so when I received the request from a fan I had to do some research to be able to write it. When I did some research into the topic I was amazed that this is rated as a major fantasy / fetish of many men and after posting this story, I was even more amazed at the huge response this story has gotten.

For those who enjoyed the story, I am glad you did, for those who did not, perhaps try some of my other stories, they might be more to your liking as this is not my usual genre.

Thanks

HJ Vento

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Please, continue it ;)

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Another one !

Why does a husband want to push his wife on to a man who taller well built, handsome, younger, fitter, great lover, better Oral skills, bigger cock !

And then wonder why in the near future his wife cuts him off from sex completely and only het lover is allowed to use her sexually !

Is that not what va cuckold desires ! ?

I can not understand why a husband would do this. Read articles on the Internet, waych sex educational videos, go to a swinging club together. Not let you go on dates with het lover. Next it will ne weekend stop overs, then a week holiday in the sun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
write more even if it's just to piss off the annony assholes

We love your story and hope you'll continue. Maybe have him wear the cage, tease him and make him cry to cum!! Great story!! Fuck the assholes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid smut.

But there are a lot of stupid people who read this cuckold shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-write more..

Fuck you. You're the asshole for attacking others for having a different opinion. Your kind just can't stand if others don't share your sick mind. Some advice, stop reading the comments. Trust me, you'll be better off. Feel better now that you made a fool of yourself? No comment on the story. I have no interest in non-erotic stories.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 10 years ago
LOVED THIS

Please consider doing a follow up to this story :)

Loved the characters and the sex was hot! Fuck the haters :D

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
so much for that marriage

and it was his idea.

silly man, he just lost his wife.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
some people

some people are just to stupid for their own good. well he better be planning on saving his two girls and his bank accounts and filing for a divorce because he lost his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@sinsational83:

Agreed -- except he didn't lose her, he gave her away. More fool he.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Too far. Dave needs a beat down. Of course that's the risk ......

Of the cuck life. Adios marital respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Somebody has a sick, twisted, demented mind. I think that “Somebody” is any man that would think it’s “cool”, or “okay”, or a “turn-on” to be cuckolded.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Worth

The worth of this sick humiliation , cuck story is evidenced by those who appear to like it. Bob, you old queen, I knew your bitch ass would like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What goes on in the mind of these cuck and slut writers? They seem to get off turning all wives into instant sluts and all husbands into perverted and pathetic cucks. One can only wonder if they have low self esteem or no respect for themselves or others. Ridiculous

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Yup, Dave needs a "beat down". There was NO CALL for all this Humiliation! The Loving Husband encouraged and permitted his wife to have herself a lover. To learn to enjoy her sexuality more. At NO TIME did ever even hint that he himself desired ANY kind of Humiliation! For Dave and his wife to pull that crap would have had me VERY upset. Probably Divorce Time. Fucking Bitch. 5 stars to writer I love a happy ending. Good Writing, Good Story. Perfect example of an "entitled Wife" Thanks,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJVento@HJVento
I write stories with the hopes of people enjoying the fantasy worlds I create. These stories are fictional, and some even requested to be written by fans. I appreciate all your comments and I am glad if you enjoyed any of my stories. They are not limited to any specific topi...