Oscar's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she removed his boxers his cock was almost fully hard and was twice the size of mine, both in length and width, the purple head starting to leak out some of his pre-cum. I watch as my wife, who always protested giving me a blow-job drop to her knees and wrap her hands around his massive man meat and greedily started sucking on him.

His head flung back and he started moaning, his fingers running through her wavy hair as he gripped her head and started fucking her face. Irene did not show any sign of unwillingness and moaned as she enjoyed this man's cock. I was sitting there, in awe of this woman who was my wife, acting like anything but the woman I knew and even though it was forming a pit in my stomach, I was as aroused as I have ever been, my cock aching for attention which was not forthcoming.

After a few minutes Dave pulled his fully hard cock out of my wife's mouth and picked her up to her feet in a simple and easy motion. He reached behind her and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor as he took her nipple... and almost her entire breast into his mouth, sucking on it like a possessed man before swapping to her other breast and doing the same. He then picked her up and put her on her hands and knees on the bed, her ass facing me and in one motion, pulled her thong down to her knees and took both of his massive hands and placed them on each of her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and took his tongue and ran it from the bottom of Irene's pussy all the way over her pussy and up over her asshole.

I gasped as I watch him lick her like that, I had always wanted to but she never let me and here he was doing it to my wife, and as he did a loud moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she pushed her face into the pillow of the bed.

Dave looked up at me with a laugh as he said, "I think she likes it!" and smiling to me as he lifted his one hand and smacked her ass with a loud clap. Before spreading her now reddening ass cheek again and greedily licking her pussy, it was at this time that I realized that my wife's trimmed pubic hair were missing... she was completely shaved for this man, something else she never wanted to do for me.

The knot in my stomach grew tighter by the second as I heard her moan as he ate her now glistening pussy. It was such a sexy sight, it was driving me crazy but also frustrating me, she never did stuff like this with me, no matter how much I indicated I would love if she did... he really was giving her a sexual awakening, the kind of awakening that she had never had before and hearing her moan, hearing her beg for more was making me jealous, lustful, it was turning me into a bound crazy man!

Every fiber of my being wanted him to stop, I wanted to shout out for him to stop but I could not get the words out.

When Dave stopped his dining feast on my wife's pussy she turned her head to face me, "Is this what you wanted me to experience my love? What a animalistic man could do to me?" she asked, it was not meant with malice, she wanted to know if this was what I was desiring for her but it did not mean her words did not cut like a knife. Slowly I nodded my head, my eyes fixed on my wife, and her dripping wet swollen pussy lips showing between her legs.

Dave gave a naughty laugh and playfully said to me, "Don't worry Oscar, I will give her the kind of fucking she has been longing for" before slapping Irene on the ass once more. His comment made her give him a glance that said in no uncertain terms that he should not push it and it just made him laugh again.

He turned her slightly on the bed so I could get a better point of view as I watched him position his cock at the entrance of her pussy. I watched as he took his massive manhood, with no condom over it, and slid it slowly inside of her, until the entire length of his thick hard cock was inside of her as she whimpered and moaned as she took every inch.

Once he was all the way inside of her he looked over to me, "She is so tight, she grips me like a vice, you are a lucky man!" His comments had a strange reaction to me, unlike the previous comment that stung, this one was almost sounding like envy of my wife. The knot was still raging in my stomach but strangely, amongst the excitement and arousal, I now felt a new feeling wash over me, a feeling of pride, one that this stud confirmed something I already knew, that I have a beautiful and amazing wife, that someone else could crave what I have.

My mind was quickly brought back to reality as I watched him slowly, deliberately, with hard thrusts pound his massive tool in and out of my wife. I could see her pussy lips grip his shaft as if not to let it slide out of her. They fucked like this for a few minutes until I saw Dave grab a little bottle laying on the bed and pour lube onto Irene's ass.

What the fuck, did she let him fuck her ass too? What the fuck, she never even indulged any of my kinky ideas and here a strange man was going to move onto her virgin territory... was this virgin territory? Has she had anal sex with him before and not told me? The knot in my stomach was getting tighter and tighter again as was my excitement as I watched Dave work his finger into her ass ever so slowly, all the time Irene's moans getting louder and louder.

I watched as first one then two of his fingers slowly worked their way inside of her asshole and stretch her sphincter while his large cock was continuing to fuck her pussy. I watched her cum twice while he had her in this pleasurable duel penetration pounding before he pulled out of her pussy with is cock, which never seemed to end as he withdrew inch by inch and then he let his fingers pop out of her ass and reached into a little bag I had not noticed and pulled out a butt plug slightly larger than his two big fingers and slowly slid it inside her ass.

"My turn my little slut" he said as he laid down on the bed on his back, his hard thick cock sticking up like a flag pole. She moved over him, the butt plug sill inside of her ass and lowered herself slowly on top of him until he was completely inside of her.

"Now fuck me baby" he said encouraging her as Irene started slowly riding this massive big cock between her legs. I could hear her moans as I saw her ass lift up and down on him, seeing his large cock slide in and out of her, the base of the little butt plug wiggling around ever so slightly as she did.

I wanted to have my wife, I wanted her riding me like that but I was helpless, I had to sit there and watch her fuck him, this man who she was enjoying, this man she was growing closer too. I watched her as she screamed 3 more times as orgasms rocked her body, her entire body shuddering from orgasms that seem to overcome her completely. I was sure she had forgotten I was there in the room, watching her fuck this man.

After the third orgasm she placed her hands on his chest, her breathing was heavy as she struggled to say, "No more, I can't anymore baby." Hearing her call her lover baby instead of me was another painful moment, another sting in my heart.

I watched as he lifted her off of him and laid her on her back and then took his massive flat hand and started to massage her pussy, his entire hand covering her pussy as I heard her start to moan loudly again. I watched in what I can only describe as a morbid fascination as he harshly massaged her pussy until I saw her scream, her body twitched and the butt plug came flying out of her ass as her whole body convulsed and a stream of her cum came gushing out.

I had heard of female ejaculation but until this moment I have never seen it, and here I was watching my wife gushing in front of me, at the hands of another man. I could not believe this was my wife, the woman I had spent the past 12 years with, the woman I have two beautiful girls with and who was being such a sexual deviant woman, the very same woman who has always been reserved, almost prudish around me.

Dave laughed loudly and said, "That's my girl, now it is my turn" as I watched him slide his cock into her still spasming pussy and started to fuck her, this time obviously for his own pleasure. He pounded her harder than I had ever seen a woman being pounded by a man, even harder than what I have seen in porn movies and she seemed to just want more, want it harder and I was shocked that this was actually my wife.

I saw Dave arched his head up and heard him moan as he started to cum, he trusted into her several more times and before slowly and tiredly withdrawing his cock from her red, swollen pussy. He walked over to me and undid the ropes my wife had tied my hands and feet down with and looked at me, pointed at her pussy and told me, "Go clean your wife up man, she is filthy."

I looked at him in disbelief, "You want me to go lick up your cum off my wife?" I asked, nervously around this large guy. "Yeah, what else did you think I meant, go over there and take care of your wife you little shit" he hissed and what was more surprising to me was that I immediately obeyed and went and started eating my wife's extremely freshly fucked pussy, covered in both their juices.

I never thought I would enjoy something like this but it is amazing how the mind works, and this was even more of a turn on to me than I ever thought it would be. She was sweaty and sticky and I licked and lapped at her and cleaned her up as best I could.

When I was done she said I must come lay down, which I did and I watched her slowly get up onto her hands and knees and moved over to my still aching cock that had been dripping pre-cum the entire evening. She licked me clean and sucked on my hard cock like I had never experienced before.

Irene let my cock pop out of her mouth after a few minutes and smiled, looked at Dave who, unbeknown to me, was sitting in the chair, directly behind my wife, looking at the same ass of hers I have been staring at so much tonight, and said, "Sorry to say, but Oscar does taste better than you baby." She looked back at me and winked and then straddled my hips.

Looking straight into my eyes she said, "Thank you for letting me experience this baby, if it is okay with you, I would still like to spend some time with Dave from time to time, maybe even learn a bit more about myself" Her smile was so warm and loving, "but as I said to you, you are the one I love and this whole experience has taught me what I have in you, and how much you only want the best for me. "

"I never thought I would try half the things I would in the past few months and now that I have I am so grateful that I have, but I have been keeping one thing for the man I love, just for you" she said as she lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself onto me, I felt my cock press up against her and then slowly slide into her, she felt so tight, tighter than she ever had and I suddenly realized I was not sliding into her pussy, but into her ass.

"Oh fuck baby" I cried out when I realized that what Irene was doing with Dave was getting her ass ready for me to take, her virgin territory was still just that, virgin territory until this very minute. She gave her virginity to me all those years ago and to this day, it still belongs to me, all she was, was just for me!

She slowly fucked me for only a few minutes before I came in her ass, my excitement from the evening, from the tightness of her ass was all too much to hold on longer and to my surprise, she came with me, harder than I had ever seen my wife cum with me before.

Irene collapsed on top of me and moved enough for my cock to slide out of her ass and we cuddled for a few minutes. When we realized, Dave had gotten dressed and was about ready to leave.

I was still jealous of this man, I had been humiliated by this man, and I was grateful to this man. "Thank you" I said softly to which he laughed softly and said, "No worries man, perhaps next time we can both play with your wife together, I think she will get a kick out of a threesome.

I looked at Irene who was laying there, naked and spent with a huge grin on her face. "You like the sound of that?" I asked her and as she nodded I looked at Dave and said, maybe we will have to do just that."

He smiled at us, greeted and said he would let himself out. When we heard the front door close as he left Irene snuggled up in my arms, "I know that is not what you were expecting when we first had this conversation, I know it is not what I was expecting, but thank you for pushing me, and I promise, even though I might still go on a date with Dave every now and again, my heart belongs to you and only you... as well as my ass... and a few other things."

The End

12