OSO - Karen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the balls had been kissed, Melissa continued on earning time kissing the underside of the cock and noticed the guard reaction as she kissed the tip from below. Then she opened her mouth and licked the shaft from one side to the other. The skin was lightly salty and its taste was not so bad.

She licked, then the head and again found the flavour she didn't like. She could not imagine there was no urine smell. But once again she noticed the guard reaction at the moment when her tongue touched the purple and turgescent skin. Reluctantly she approached her head and without breaking the contact between the sex and her tongue she made the sex enter her mouth. She closed her lips, and worked her tongue; turning around the hard and warm tip. The tip of her tongue became familiar with the embossed design. Little by little she knew to find his pee hole and his frenulum. She was surprised by the effect it could have on the guard when her tongue licked there, and while she forced to do it, she felt some power on him. She felt the slave domination on its master at that moment. Of course, Alex explained it before. It was one of the differences between Raphael's and Alex's courses on blowjobs. But Melissa had not believed it. It was at that very moment that she lived it. She was still disgusted. She still felt used as a toy. But she felt that kneeling in front of this standing man, she was the one in control.

Philipp was enjoying her work and moaned a little. He used his self-control not to speed things up. Gradually, Melissa was getting quicker and quicker, then she thought about how it would finish. She remembered the day before and John's ejaculation. Then she fearfully stopped and resumed on kissing Philipp's shaft and caressing his balls. His moanings increased. She realised he was frustrated. She was making him long for her to finish, like they had made her long for orgasms in her tiny cell, with nothing to think of for so many days. Philipp shifted his hips forward and backwards and Melissa gathered her courage and took the prick in her mouth again, and made it slide in and out. She even tried to swallow most of it as Alex has explained her. The cock's head touched her throat and Philipp moaned slightly. Then she felt a vibration in the member. A vibration Alex had described earlier. She knew the ending was coming. She continued on coming on and back and finally, she felt the creamy thick fluid emerge from the meat stick. Again she used Alex's instruction and swallowed quickly before she had time to do it a second jet sprang into her mouth nearly filling it with the nasty and odorous fluid. She succeeded in not coughing, but a third squirt happened and overflowed her. The smarmy liquid flew out by the corner of her lips and poured onto her breast. She swallowed what was in her mouth which was empty for the fourth and last outburst. She opened her mouth. Philipp stepped backwards and the black girl stayed there, open-mouthed with white cum trickling from her mouth onto her breast. She was no longer in control, she felt soiled and used for another one pleasure. The only odour she could smell was from Philipp's cum as if she had been marked by his semen; a mark that had got deep into her belly. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Marvellous, it was marvellous, Melissa," Philipp said.

"Quiet, that's good Melissa, Alex comforted, It's finished now, you did well" Alex understood Melissa was not proud of her.

"Philipp, could you give her something to drink" Alex asked.

"Oh please, no, Master" Melissa begged as she felled down into Alex's arm.

"Please do not make me drink something else from him, please" she murmured so only Alex heard.

"We will give you something to drink the wash your mouth, Melissa" the slave supervisor explained.

Alex felt her own desire; her clitoris was throbbing in her chastity belt. She felt the dildo into her orifices and how helpless she was to satisfy herself. And she wept with the black girl.

Melissa felt Alex's tears in her neck and looked at her

"Why are you crying, Alex?" The future collared slave asked.

"It's from your distress, how hard is it for you" Alex lied.

Alex passed the whole day whining. Her chastity punishment was winning over her.

Once locked on her bed, John asked if she wanted to be fucked.

"I want you, John, I want to feel you inside my cunt, I want to feel your dick pushing my walls to make its way into me, I want to feel the man you are in the female I am!" Alex cried.

"Tomorrow, my dear, tomorrow, I hope" and John kissed her gently. He was touched to discover the slave-girl limit.

The next day, at the morning meeting, Philipp praised Melissa and Alex. 'He has not felt the girl's distress' thought Alex. Then he explained that Frank's plane was delayed. So Alex resumed on Melissa training.

This day the training was more on deep throating. Alex brought out what Melissa had done the preceding day.

"I did not like it, it was disgusting," Melissa said.

"I know you don't like it. But at one moment you enjoyed it, partially at least. I saw it. But I saw you felt soiled to have to do it. Today will be different. It was perfect for Philipp. Today we will work with Konstantin. Perhaps you will prefer it. You won't be able to take control. You can try. He will let you try, but he will keep the control at the end. You would feel used, but unlike with Philipp you won't feel you are a partner in crime" Alex explained. Melissa had a weak smile and resumed on working her gag reflex onto the dildos. She knew she would need it.

When The Russian guard arrived she was like a sheep about to be slaughtered, but she was brave. She knelt like the day before. Bowed her head and crossed her wrists behind her back and without looking at Alex she asked: "Please Master Konstantin, this slave must work. And need your help to suck a real dick." A sentence she knew by heart.

Konstantin looked at her and without replying, opened his trousers, slipped him dick out and took it from one hand, and stepped to the slave, presenting his sex to her lips. Melissa was surprised, she expected him to act as Philipp did the previous day. She looked at him. He wasn't tall as John, but he was the most muscular of the guards. He had a big squared head, with a curious smile on it. He was just in front of her. He was holding his cock in his hand and it was like his body, not very long but large. She raised her hands and Konstantin removed his. The thick cock was warm in her hands. It was nearly hard already. She pulled on the skin to see the head that was hidden below the foreskin. Its purple colour contrasted on the mat pale skin of Konstantin. As she was looking at the member she felt a pressure from Konstantin and almost by reflex she opened her mouth to let the cock enter. He's not patient as Philipp has been the black girl thought. She reminded Alex advice, all men are different. Melissa began by swabbing the prick with her tongue as to find out how deep it was in her mouth. She began to withdraw her head to be able to kiss the sex when Konstantin took her head with both hands and led her movement in a slow move forward then backwards slide. She was still free of how to use her tongue but she felt she was just a toy for him. She coiled and wound her tongue on the head pushing his foreskin with the tip of her tongue. Unlike Philipp, Konstantin did not moan. He seemed focused on what was on. The pressure of Konstantin's hands was low, it was just to led her and impose his rhythm and deepness. She was still at work, but no longer in control. She tried to caress the hole and the frenulum but was thanked by an increase of the speed.

"Do not swallow, keep most of it in your mouth, to show it to me," the Russian guard asked.

"In this case, you can swallow the first gush; otherwise there will be too much of it," the slave supervisor instructed.

"I want to see your mouth full of my seed," Konstantin explained.

The panic overflown Melissa, she had not felt the forewarning element of the male pleasure. Just as she thought she felt the contraction in the Russian stick.

"Now" he announced, and she felt the ugly fluid squirting inside her mouth. She swallowed and was just in time to collect the others. It took few seconds for Konstantin to finish. He drew out of her mouth and she opened wide for him to look at it.

"Swallow now" He ordered and she did. Her mouth and nose were full of the taste and odour of the Russian. She was crying again.

"Congratulation for the pupil and her teacher," Konstantin said and left.

"Can I get something?" cried Melissa.

"Of course, was it worse?" said Alex bringing a glass of orange juice to her.

"In a way, I was more used, but on the other, I was just used not working for him," Melissa explained.

"So tomorrow may be better," the slave supervisor said without believing it.

"Frank is there, you're asked Alex, Raphael said, I will lead Melissa back to her cell".

Was it the show she just viewed or the pendant removal of her belt? But Alex was pretty excited. And her thighs were sticky from her juice. It was not unfamiliar while she wore the dildoed belt, but today was special. She knew it was hopeless but she would like to have John fucking her. She was cursing her for this thought. She knew she was a slave and so should not have any other wish than her master satisfaction. And she was turning it in her head to ask Frank to give her as a reward for John. But it would be a slave judging a master, it was irrelevant.

John was standing by the wall, and Alex kneeled by him and both listened to the furious Frank.

"What the fuck is this behaviour! Both of you! Alex was punished and you fucked it in the ass every evening, John. And you let him do it Alex. I cannot tolerate this. You must keep your goal in mind which is training the slaves. I have even being told that your work of Sunday was a mess, is that true?"

Alex held her hand to reply, and Frank stopped John as he began to talk letting the slave speak.

"It is this slave fault, Master. The punishment was overwhelming, and Master John helped" The slave supervisor replied, and she knew her wishes were gone. Frank did not say anything and let John speak.

"Alex has done a lot of work. Her punishment was too much for a so long period, so I helped her. Yeah, Sunday was a bad day. But all the mess has been corrected. The slaves haven't been affected and the slaves-to-be are now ready to be collared, which is prime for Karen, which has been very quick" John explained.

"I know you did great work about Karen. I know it, and as you seem to make a pair I have new projects for you" began Frank. Both wondered what these projects were. Alex feared for John and her. She knew the Male slave centre was about to open and she feared John would be the first of these slaves. She hoped it wouldn't be the punishment Frank was building up for them.

"But first of all I want the three of us to speak about Melissa, she will make a poor slave, won't she," the director continued.

"She is progressing, Frank. But she only takes pleasure with women. Even if we led her to the term of her training she will be under our standards, I think," John said, and just as he finished Alex held her hand. Frank invited her to speak

"She will be a terrible slave if we found her a Mistress," Alex added.

"It is not the way it works, Alex, and you know it. Besides, it is not a bad idea. But I have another idea. Do you think she can be trusted? Do you think she could make sensitives missions," Frank asked. Both John and Alex looked at each other.

"I'm not sure. We can train her this way. She is to be wearing a chastity belt so the opening of this belt can be under condition," John explained.

"Oh, and I thought of your proposal of a clit piercing, Alex. Do it tomorrow," Frank added.

"Yes Master" Alex replied though she was uneasy on how to do that herself.

"That's good. We need a kind of spy slave. I want her to be that spy. You will be in charge of that." Frank said.

"Oh! By the way, John, didn't you tell me you were bisexual?" Frank asked, to his listener's surprise

"Err, I don't remember telling it, Frank, but the organisation intelligence is fantastic, and it's true," John admitted.

"So every company have to grow, you both know that, don't you?" Franck began to deliver.

"We have decided to create a new centre. There won't be any competition between the two centres; at the opposite, the second centre will be on that island to share most of the infrastructure." John and Alex looked at each other once again, surprised at Frank's speech. At least Alex thought it would be the men's centre and it would explain why John bisexuality mattered. Alex's fear grew one step.

"So at the beginning that new centre would be like an annexe of this one; sharing kitchen, punishments spots, sports courses, and so one. And as its number of slaves would increase it will be more self-governing. I'm sure the buildings, we got from the Libyan army, will be large enough. I'm sure because the layout has already been done. Why two centres on the same island you will ask? The reason is because they won't produce the same gender of slaves: it will be a men slave centre," Alex was looking at John and Frank not knowing what to expect. Will John be this centre guard or first slave? She wondered. John's mind was lost. He never thought about men slave. He looked at Frank.

"What do you mean by men slave, Frank? I suppose well... I know what ... Will they be just men or you want us to feminise them?"

"Oh! I understand. The targets we have are young men that wanted hormones to feminise themselves. Alex, you would know how to dose the right amount of hormones, wouldn't you? You're a doctor and you're specialised in hormonotherapy," Frank replied.

"Yes master, I suppose I would know. I would be better if I could get some information-" Alex began. She was a gynaecologist and did some hormonotherapy, never used it to change a man into a woman.

"Granted, Alex! Here you are," said Frank showing at a book on its desk.

"Thank you, master" Alex complied.

"So, some of them will be feminised, but not all of them. This replies to your question, John. I want you to be in charge of this centre. Both of you, but Alex as you're a slave... you will be under John's responsibility, and I want you to work on the medical issues. Of course, this is secret. But Karen is working on that. And I have her procedure for taming males" Frank narrated. And Then he gave them the book Alex knew Karen was about to finish when they left London.

"Oh, Alex there is an interesting part explaining ruined orgasms, I want you to practise on Raphael, Konstantin and Philipp, do you want?" Frank asked again.

"Err... Yes, master... May I ask why not on John," Alex dared to ask.

"It will be obvious, Alex," Frank replied while smiling.

"I'll let you visit the new building, but before we have to deal with your behaviour of these days," Frank told as her turn and got an item from his desk.

"I must punish the both of you, but I cannot punish a guard in public, can I?" he asked, turning toward them

Both Alex and John nodded.

"So it will be kept secret. John do you want to open your trousers, please! Alex would you apply this device to this guard?" he asked, but he didn't give the item to Alex, waiting for John to comply.

"Err... I'm a guard, Frank, this is so unusual!" John tried to complain.

"It is. But a guard fornicating with a denied slave is unusual also, John. What's more, it will be instructing for the new centre procedures," Frank explained.

Reluctant, John opened his trousers. The OSO director gave the device to Alex. She looked at it and had a hiccough. It was a male steel chastity tube. The lock was opened and there was no key on it. She opened the device, and threaded the ring along John's penis, and then pushed both his balls through it. As she handled his man genital, he had the beginning of an erection. Frank provided an ice bag, that Alex applied to the growing dick. She was watering. It was the cock she was longing for she was about to lock. Once the penis deflated, she put the steel tube, connected it to the ring and shut the lock that emitted a 'click'. Both John and Alex were ashamed of what was happening.

"Ok I will give you the key on Thursday, John, so you will be able to participate to Melissa's collaring." The OSO director stated. Both Alex and John wondered if the device would be applied after again but did not dare to ask.

"This is your key, Alex; you can remove your belt. By the way, John you can shut your trousers. Alex are you able to put a catheter?" he continued. Alex was removing her leather dress. Then removed the ball and moaned as it passed through her sphincter. She opened the belt lock and slowly removed it. The sliding of the dildo out of her cunt was delicious. She was sorry for John but hoped she would be allowed to masturbate. Masturbating in front of both these men would be humiliating and so would be a punishment she would have prescribed in her case. Would Frank have the same idea? She knew that he would not fuck her, it was hopeless. She still was anxious at the catheter thing.

"Who and where do I have to put a catheter on, master," she asked.

"To your bladder" was the immediate answer she got. She was shown the table she had been bound the preceding Thursday, and saw the catheter in is wrapping. She tore off the packaging. She took the end of the device and while sitting on the table opened her legs so she could put a foot on the table. Her cleft was fully opened for the three of them to see. She put a finger into her cunt to feel her pee hole, then adjusted the catheter end with the hole and pushed it in. It was not painful but was very uncomfortable, and her face shown it. She was doing it automatically, without thinking. She had no idea what this would lead to. She threaded the tube into herself. She didn't look at the men and missed the smiling Frank and the contorted John. Why was he so uneasy? Perhaps he was sorry for his dear slave, but surely the show was giving him an erection the steel chastity device was stopping. When she felt the end of the tube had reached her balder the inflated the end balloon to prevent it from drawing back.

"Must this slave empty its bladder, master?" she asked.

"Let me have a look at it before, but be ready to do it, there is bowl there," the host said. He approached and looked at Alex opened slit, with tubing coming from inside her.

"Do it" he ordered. She opened the valve and the yellow liquid flowed. She tried to squeeze to stop it but she felt only the tube inside her and felt helpless to retain the liquid. When the flow stopped, Frank arranged some of the tubings inside her cunt. Then she understood, she would have to keep it below her chastity belt. 'The tube will end into a urine bag I would have to carry with me' she thought. She found it degrading, humiliating; so exciting. Then Franck used scissor that Alex had not seen. He might have taken them while she was threading the tube. He cut the tube and ordered her to lock the belt he gave her. It was not the dildoed belt she had worn the days before. It was her original belt.

"But... But I will piss myself" she exclaimed while locking the belt. As a slave, she knew to obey.

"For once, you will piss yourself more than you piss me off" Frank joked.

Alex had some tears, and wondered how she will deal with that!

"Now, shall we get in the new wing of the building" Franck declared. John helped Alex to put her dressing back. And they followed Frank into the corridors of the building.

"Here are the cells for the slaves-to-be. There are only four of them. Karen expects the men will ask for the collar quickly. There is no orgasm addicting period for them. They would wear a chastity belt. So it would be easier. The cells have the same layout than the female ones." The director explained as he opened the four doors on the left part of the corridor using his own code on the dial.