OSO - Karen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the doors on the other side," John asked.

"They won't be needed at the beginning, I'll explain later, they are closed now," Frank explained.

"Would they require some work? I mean, I remember when we had workers there some months ago. It was difficult to hide the slaves from them, and they were working in another wing of the building. If we have some of them as there are slaves in the other side of the corridor it will be weird," John asked.

"They require no more work, we will just use them later," Frank closed the subject.

"At the end of the corridor there are rooms for the guards and a kitchen-" Frank showed.

"Like in the female wing," John added.

"Right," Frank answered without masking he was angry to have been cut. He led them upstairs.

"You see there are two openings; one to the actual centre courtyard on this side and a private one on the other side. So at the beginning, your slave trainees won't be alone and eventually, we will switch on the other side to separate both centres. Here you have a kitchen, refectory, and launderette. And the map is the same, on the first level you have a dungeon and punishment rooms, and the upper floors are for slaves rooms. Some rooms are blue and other are pink, depending on its occupier has been feminised or not." The director declared.

They returned to the lower cells. "See near the kitchen is a steel door that opens to the female centre's kitchen. Eventually, it will be closed, but for the beginning, it will allow you to pass from one centre to the other easily" Frank stated. And then he left them there and returned to his office.

"That chastity thing is awful to wear," John complained. At first, Alex has some sympathy. But she thought about Karen that was always complaining about her need to cum; about Melissa who did the same. John was one more, and it was too much. Did they all know she was in a chastity belt for one week now?

"Welcome to the club of the horny chastity belt wearer, Master" she joked at him. John looked surprised at her.

"You're insolent, slave Alex, it not the same you can get aroused without pain," John justified himself.

"Slave can be insolent, Master, they just have to pay the price of it!" Alex joked again, hoping John would laugh.

"Humm... what kind of punishment is it for that insolence?" John wondered. Alex tried her code on the cell, and it opened. It was same as the female centre: white tiles, a drain in the middle, no window, the detector and camera. John looked at it.

"The rings in the wall seem bigger," he said.

"Men are stronger and weight more than women," Alex justified.

"I suppose so," John replied.

They went to the other side of the corridor and tried their code on the door, but neither of the codes worked.

"We won't know what is inside," Alex concluded.

"Not today at least," John completed.

"There is an odour don't you think, Alex," John added.

"Frank's punishment, Master" Alex just replied

"Oh, I'm sorry, Alex. By the way is Alex a feminine first name in French," John asked.

"It's the nickname for Alexandra, Master"

"I think we're finished here, Alexandra," John said amused.

"Master Frank said we ought to look at the storage room," Alex suggested. And they both move toward the storage room.

"Oh, diapers!" Alex exclaimed.

"I think you can take a box of them. There are also boxes of chastity belts, but I'm not sure their key would work on mine" John said.

"Ok we have here different kind of restraint, and some specific to males," she said.

They left and went through the steel door between both kitchens.

"Oh! Alex, John! How can you use this door! You come from here?" Philipp asked!

"Yes, Frank wanted us to have a look at the new wing," John said.

"Before it can be used," Alex added.

"Have you... have you seen all around there?" Philipp asked as he began to quake.

"What's wrong there?" John asked.

"Not at all, it is just beginning to be cold. Winter is coming. I will survey Corinne, she has been tied up for some time now" Philipp justified and left.

"Sunday I spoke to him and I asked him how he became a guard, and sometimes he was shaking in fear like that," Alex explained.

"Are you sure it's fear?" John asked.

"I'm sure, as I did to you I asked him how he would react as a slave, and I saw him shiver and his laughed was... faked. He also said he wanted to retire." Alex said.

"I know he does not like Frank," John replied.

"Isn't he afraid that Frank wouldn't let him retire and made a slave of him instead," Alex proposed.

"That's not possible Alex!" John replied.

"There is a male slave centre, today! Everything is possible" Alex concluded. John was thoughtful.

"Were you thinking about that when you asked us the question how we would react if we were to become slaves?" asked the concerned John.

"Not at all, not consciously at least. I had heard a male centre was to be opened. But the question came to me when you said you felt like a prisoner in the centre." Alex admitted.

"Sorry to bother you! There is a new salve that is awaking, she's Jenny. Her folder indicates no softening, quite the opposite. Perhaps, Alex, you could go and see if she's ready to strip naked, would you?" Raphael asked. Alex left John and went to Jenny's cell.

The girl was all red dressed. She was lying on the floor, her back turned toward Alex. She was struggling to move, but with her arms tied behind her back and her ankles tied together, she was unable to move. As she heard the door she began to beg.

"Hey, please, set me free, please, where am I?"

"Shut, Jenny, calm down, stop speaking, I'm Alex" the slave supervisor explained as she went to the girl.

"Please, untie me?" she kept on asking.

"I'm not allowed to untie you, Jenny. I'm here to explain how it works, but first, you need to stop speaking," Alex insisted.

"Please, I need to go to the bathroom," Jenny continued.

"Stop! You won't go to the bathroom if you continue speaking Jenny," Alex said angrily as she kneeled next to the girl that looked at her with her eyes wide opened.

"I will explain you the rules here if you understand you will nod. There will be unanswered questions. You will get these replies later, is that OK?" Alex began. Jenny looked at her and shyly nodded.

"You need to go to the bathroom, and you are thirsty?" Alex asked, and the girl nodded yes frantically.

"You are in a slave training centre, you will be trained as a slave," Alex continued as the girl shook her head no.

"Right now you will be asked to strip naked in front of two of the guards," Alex explained and the girl continued to shake her head.

"That's not a problem. We will wait for you to decide. There is a camera to monitor you. Just nod yes for the camera when you are ready to strip," Alex said and began to leave.

"Please, for the bathroom," asked the girl in a shy voice.

"You're a slow learner! You are not allowed to speak. All you'll get is to be punished. You will be able to release your bladder after you stripped. If you take too much time to decide you might piss yourself, but it is not our problem, it is your own." Alex said detached and left the cell, to report to Raphael.

"Look, she's ready, Raphael showed to Alex, but John and Philipp are unavailable. Can you assist Konstantin?"

"Why about you?" Alex asked.

"Look at the planning, I'm on monitoring task. I must not leave this room" Raphael explained

"There is always one of you here?" Alex asked again.

"Mostly, the only case nobody is here is at night or for a ceremony like your arrival, of Melissa's Collaring the day after tomorrow," The Italian guard explained.

A few minutes later Alex and Konstantin entered into Jenny's cell. The odour in the room indicates they were too late to avoid the poor girl to wet herself. She was crying on the soil. Alex kneeled next to her. A darker area on her crotch area of her trousers confirmed what the odour indicated.

"Please don't speak unless asked, I will untie you so you could strip," Alex said. She saw jenny angry eyes. The girl was furious Alex thought. She was troubled by the power she had over the girl and by her memories. She had awakened in one of these cells some mouths ago.

"You pissed yourself are you were a little girl. You still agree to strip or you prefer a wait a little more?" she asked to be sure she would not change her mind once untied. The girl nodded, in her eyes, anger was changed in a mixture of fear and humiliation. Alex wondered if Jenny was aware of how much she told about herself through her eyes. She untied her.

"Stand up and strip" Konstantin ordered. Jenny jumped with surprise and turned toward Konstantin. She had a look at the metal box near the Russian guard. It looked like a Barbeque. She looked at him with pleading eyes. The guard ones seemed empty, so she removed her top, and turned to hide him her breast, and realised she was in front of Alex. Her breast was small and she wore no bra. She kept her top in her hand and looked at the slave supervisor as she awaited new instructions.

"Drop it in the box" Konstantin ordered, and she complied.

She removed her shoes, looked at the guard again, and put the shoes in the box. Once again she stopped. Alex thought she hoped she would tell that it's OK, but as she got no remarks she undid her trousers buttons, and slowly, taking her time peeled them from her hips and lowered them to her ankles. Alex felt how difficult this was for her. How more and more vulnerable she might feel. She turned to Konstantin and then to Alex in a pointless attempt to get some privacy. Then the trousers were dropped into the box. Removing her panties was the worse. But eventually, the lace clothes joined the others in the box, as Alex joined Konstantin. She felt guilty for what she was doing to the girl.

"Now kneel in front of us," both Konstantin and Alex asked. Tears were visible in her eyes, but she complied. Alex felt how she was trying to keep her dignity as Alex corrected her position.

"This is the first position a Slave must know. You'll have to be in it when one of the guards enters your cell" Konstantin said. She began to cry when the slave word had been pronounced. Her tears were flowing when Konstantin ignited the fire that destroyed her clothes in the box. Alex remarked how her vaginal lips seemed to be wet.

"Do you still need to pee?" The guard asked and she nodded. "So do it in front of us". She looked at them, shocked. 'She does not believe what she heard' Alex thought. But after a few minutes, she lowered herself over the drain and let a small stream or urine flow. She was red. Her humiliation was evident, but Alex supposed there was some arousal also. She resumed the kneeling position once finished.

"Do you want a shower", Konstantin asked while his hand slided onto his crotch. Did the girl felt a trick? She raised her hand.

"If you want to speak, use 'this slave' instead of 'I'," Konstantin explained. Alex saw on her face how shocked again she was to be called a slave.

"This slave pissed herself. So this slave would appreciate being able to wash, if this is permitted" she told in a hesitant voice.

"Ok, Alex lead her to the shower, and I'll see with the services slave to have her cell cleaned," Konstantin said.

It is only in the evening that John came in Alex's room.

"How are you, Alex?" John signalled himself.

"It's about you that I'm worried!" Alex replied interrupting her reading of the male Karen's procedure.

"Err... It is difficult to bear, but I'm uneasy to complain to you," John explained.

"Slaves are trained to suffer and to be horny. It is difficult for a master," Alex joked.

"I'll try to remember it the next time I will have to whip you, Slave Alex," John laughed.

"Master John, have you begun reading our new procedure?" Alex asked.

"Not yet, I see you have," John replied.

"I'll need to practise, John. You are jealous already and it will be worse for you since you're-" Alex began

"A eunuch, master?" John cut her. Alex looked at him shocked.

"No! It's still there and functional; just unavailable! In the procedure, Karen suggests some medicine that limits the erections. I had a look at the storage room and we have not them already. I thought it would have helped you," she said lovingly.

"Am I the only man whose girlfriend suggests a medicine that reduces the erections?" John protested,

"So, Am I your girlfriend?" the smiling Alex asked. She was happy John called her his girlfriend.

"Err a slave girlfriend to be exact," he joked, and she kissed him.

"Hey, not too much French kissing, it will become painful!" John protested.

"How can I kiss another way, I'm French don't you remember, Master," Alex amused herself.

"Of course, does really every French girl kiss like that," he asked.

"Ask Corinne, you seem to like her a lot, Master John," she said.

"You also are jealous. For a slave, it can be punished," John teased.

"I know you won't it would be painful for you, Master," she teased on him, as she put her hand on his crotch.

"Humm... Alex, please," John begged.

"You see a medicine making erections harder to have would be a good thing," she concluded.

"You make me mad! I was here to propose you to bind you onto your bed-"John began before Alex cut him.

"And to fuck me in the ass, I would be delighted, Master John, but my belt does not allow it. Yours no more, she said blinking, and what's more, I want to read this, and it is difficult to read while tied!"

"Alex, you're so-" John tried.

"Horny, Master, horny, like you," she replied and kissed him.

"Humm, I'm horny as well," admitted John.

"I can help you, master. The kind of help you provided me," Alex said with a grin.

"What do you mean?" he replied very interestedly.

"I can fuck you in the ass," she replied smiling.

"Err... I'm not interested..." John said.

"You're not that horny," Alex teased again.

"But I had an idea, for you," said John, showing a dildo that was spliced on the end.

"Ho! To have a half on each side of the wire, Alex said, the idea is not bad, but I'm afraid it would pinch,"

"The best is to try to find out," John said smiling.

"Is this an order or a proposition, Master?" Alex asked.

"Oh you don't want to try," John said defeated.

"No, because it would hurt you. But tomorrow you will be horny enough to try anal on your side. So we could slice a double ended dildo, so we can have some fun together. I will read the procedure. Then I would tie myself. Can you come tomorrow morning to uncuff me" Alex said and kissed John.

Thank you for all constructive comment, of for guessing at who the killer is.